Venus in Aries, Mars in Aries Compatibility

AriesBang! Bam! Boom! Talk about fireworks! This Venus and Mars pairing is fiery, passionate and bold. Their combustible union of fire meeting fire creates a relationship that is always on the move and full of action.

Venus in Aries has a courageous and confident approach to love. This “take no prisoners” planet/sign combo goes after relationships without hesitation. Venus in Aries usually knows exactly who she wants to partner with and is ready to jump into relationships and get started without a need for pause or consideration. This fast-paced approach to love is met head on by Mars in Aries, who loves to move quickly in matters of the heart. Assertive, cocky and probably more than a little competitive, this Mars loves nothing more than to “win” the object of his desire.

Though Venus in Aries might offer a bit of a challenge to Mars in Aries — just for the fun of it — these two will usually be on a speed train towards love in no time. As a couple, this combo may seem outwardly combative and aggressive towards each other, but this type of conflict-happy dynamic makes Venus in Aries feel loved, and turns Mars in Aries on. Fighting for this pair is like foreplay, an exciting exchange of energy that allows them both to build up their emotions to a peak and then burn them off later during make-up sex. Though others might not understand this feisty approach to love, for this duo, it works just fine.

View all the Venus-Mars combinations ››

Get your customized astrological compatibility report for insight into how the planets play out in your relationships.
About Fern Feto Spring

Fern Feto Spring is a counseling astrologer, tarot reader and writer whose sessions blend intuitive and practical insight with compassion and humor. With over 20 years of experience, she incorporates a variety of tools into her consultations. Besides her private practice, Fern teaches classes and workshops nationwide. She also works as an intuitive consultant for businesses and organizations, providing counsel and facilitating organizational development workshops. More info at: www.wisestars.net

Comments

1. Meghna` says:

Thanks for the reading Fern 🙂

Megs

2. racheee says:

Thanks Fern, I’ve been waiting for this combo 🙂

3. Michelle says:

I have Venus in Aries (I’m an Aries) and I dated a guy with Mars in Aries (Scorpio Sun) and sparring was definitely fun, and a turn-on 😀

4. thanks for the feedback folks!

5. Scary. I am a Venus in Aries and the last guy… that Mars in Aries… our planets do not conjunct. It was fun, indeed, but I’m kind of scared for everyone around us.

sex was too quick.
    🙁

6. Oh, Hi fern

can you clarify the difference between a conjunction and a non conjunction? How is an Aries venus-Aries Mars conjunction different than an Aries Venus (lets say position at 0 deg Aries) and Aries Mars (lets say 25 deg Aries).

Please insights?

7. Im both venus and mars in aries 😮 Lovely reading!

8. @may, in a nonconjunction the sex/love styles are still in effect, but the “hotness” of a tight aspect isn’t there.

9. Hi Fern love to read all the combos. Can you add Venus in Leo-Mars in Aries and Leo in both Venus and Mars to your future list of combos Thanx

10. Soothsayer says:

Nice article can you please do Venus-Mars Aquarius combo? thanks!

11. aries lady says:

can u please do venus in aries v’s venus in gemini match compatability 🙂 please.

12. soothsayer-just saw your request for the Aquarius combo-will put that first in the next batch…

Aries lady-this series is just for Venus and Mars combos, I can do a Venus in Aries and Mars in Gemini one though and who knows, maybe Jeffrey will want to see a series on Venus to Venus compatibility….

13. In about four years time, after we do Sun-Moon compatibility…

14. I’m an Aries male with a Venus in Aries and I am always on the look out for some “lets stop beating around the bush and lets just start making out already” type of woman. Venus in Virgo types might drive me mad with desire because of their reluctance but they get boring fast…cause they take too damn long to make up their minds. A no nonsense gal with a Mars in Aries is like a lot of fun…a spank you very much and a “I must have you and Now”…type of woman.(though it does throw me off balance because its the case of the hunter suddenly becomes the hunted.) It all leaves me wondering…after it’s all done and said…Woah she played me but I am glad she did. Come back anytime I’ll be waiting and I know she’ll be back again. (cause no one does it better)

15. heyyy there im addicted to the chase and i also love to be chased! i wonder why im so attracted to anyone witha venus or mars in aries, or venus or mars in gemini! my venus is leo and mars in aries.

16. taurusgal5 says:

Yay! I’m a taurus gal with venus in aries, who is currently after a capricorn boy who’s mars is in aries.

Ahem Ahem… I have never seen a capricorn act so fast in his life! I feel bad for being so bold with my flirting..but then he flirted back and I was actually blushing! He caught me off guard! Oh lord I could do so many naughty things to him… I can’t wait to see where this friendship leads 😀

Yay for passion!!

17. Virgolady says:

I’m a virgo gal with an interest in this art of compatibilty, but studying your list I noticed that you have not got the Venus – Mars compatibility I’m searching for, which is Venus in Leo and Mars in Sagitarius, is there a possibilty of writing one up?

18. Could you post interpretations for the Combinations:
    Venus in Scorpio & Mars in Virgo, and
    Venus in Aries & Mars in Capricorn?

Thanks!

19. Hi, can you write a post about venus in aries and mars in libra compatibility? Thanks so much. 🙂

20. renee, the plan is to write every possible combination, so “coming soon”!

21. ADL I’m an aries w/ venus and mars (both @15 deg) in aries too! Plus, the sun in aries (@16 deg), all three of which are in my 7th house! I’m a libra rising sign, but born an aries. Richard Vasquez I’m the kinda chic who’d rock your world, and have YOU begging ME for more! But too bad for the world of men, cause I’m currently taken….for now.