Synastry is the practice of comparing how the planets and houses in two people’s charts relate to each other. The primary way astrologers do this is by looking at the aspects that planets make to each other, and by looking at where someone’s planets fall in relation to their partner’s houses (especially the angles).
The following synastry articles can help you to decipher your own relationship.
Purchase a personalized synastry report for a comprehensive explanation of the above factors in your partnership.
Use the discount code “sassy718″ at checkout for 10% off!
- Five Common Misconceptions in Synastry
- Inner Planets to Angles: Electric Bolts from the Blue
- Synastry Basics: Who Is Really “Right” For You?
- The Two Most Overused Synastry Aspects
- Synastry Studies: Oppositions, Hand in Hand
- The Top Five Synastry Aspects for a Significant Relationship
- Moon-Mars in Synastry: Gender Differences and Aspects
- Moon-Mars Aspects in Synastry: Sex and Psyche
- Nodes in Synastry: An Introduction
- Unmasking Ourselves: The Power of the Outer Planets on Angles in Synastry
- Venus Opposite Saturn in Synastry: Finding a Solution in the Axis
- Rethinking Venus/Saturn in Synastry
- Saturn Contacts in Synastry