Venus is the planet of love, art, beauty, values, money and relationships. Her placement in the horoscope suggests how we attract and seduce. Typically, her position in a man’s chart indicates the type of woman to whom he is attracted. In a woman’s chart, it shows how she draws people using her femininity. Browse the posts below to learn more about Venus.
- Venus Girls, Fleeting Beauty
- Love Different: Tracking Your Venus Progressions
- A Date Night With Venus
- Venus: The Super Girl Within
- Do you love your man for his Venus?
- The Venus-Mars balancing act
- When you don’t identify with your Venus sign
- Think with your Venus
- Venus in Love, Mars in Heat
- Mars, Venus, Androgyny and Same-Sex Relationships
- Venus Retrograde in Scorpio: Fierce Beauty
- Applying Venus retrograde to your relationships
- Venus retrograde horoscopes
- Venus retrograde weddings
Venus in Signs
The sign that Venus is in shows how the planet expresses its desire to connect and feel pleasure.
- Sagittarius woman breaks up with Pisces man after looking through his text messages, and now wants him back
Venus in aspect to other planets
When Venus is in a significant angular relationship with another planet, it “colors” her expression, and shows what she values and is attracted to.
- Rethinking Venus/Saturn in Synastry
- Does Saturn-Venus mean perpetual failure in love?
- Honoring Saturn and Venus