Neptune is the planet of dissolution, mystical yearnings and the urge for transcendence. Where Neptune shows up, we often feel confused, deluded or deceived. It’s the planet of fantasy, image and illusion. However, it brings us closer to God, dissolving the boundaries between ourselves and others. Neptune is the modern ruler of Pisces and is associated with the Twelfth House. The following essays explore the role of this planet in relationships.
- The Addictive Dream: Hard Aspects Between Natal Venus and Neptune
- The Naughty and Nice of Neptune
- Are you better off being single? (Part One: Neptune)
- Neptune games — Will the real person please stand up?
- Saturn-Neptune brings confusion to romantic life
- Pluto vs. Neptune: How do you process your emotions?
- How we turn people off with our planets
- Codependency, Neptune and The Tangle of Human Relationships
- Neptune in the Seventh House: The Cinderella Complex