We want as many people as possible to be able to use the Sasstrology website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colors, contrast levels, and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- listen to most of the websites using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, and Voiceover)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
Please contact us at [email protected] and we will make corrections where necessary.
We use industry-standard themes for WordPress which are designed to meet accessibility standards.
- pages that conform to WCAG A, AA, or AAA standards
- issues with CSS validation
- issues with HTML validation
- PDF accessibility includes problems with tagging, language definition, headings, and labels
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Issues with technology
- It’s not possible for users to modify text spacing or line height.
Images and video issues
- We have a small number of embedded videos on our site. Some of these do not have captions.
- Some of the images on this site do not display the appropriate alt text
This statement was updated on 10th January 2023.
We have developed and now stringently follow, a style guide to ensure all content is easy to read and written in an accessible way.