I built Sasstrology from the ground up in 2006, taking on pretty much all hats: writer, editor, web publisher, server admin, business development, social media strategy. Over the last 15 or so years, it has become a highly-trafficked astrology blog — one of the top astrology blogs. Along the way, I have worked with several top quality astrology bloggers who have written for the site. We have published over 39,000 blog posts, much of it valuable evergreen content that has become a knowledge base for students of astrology. As a niche astrology website focusing on the astrology of sex, love and relationships, we have built a thorough library of content, including:
- every single combination of Venus-Mars compatibility aspects
- every single combination of Sun-Moon compatibility aspects
- articles about synastry
- tons of blog posts that attract a significant amount of organic search traffic
Alas, I am ready to move on. I have been working full-time as a mental health counselor for the past few years, and although astrology has been an important part of my development, I am ready to turn the website over to someone who has the passion and experience to bring it into its next phase.
Sasstrology has had many different types of income sources over the years:
- computerized astrology reports
- a membership program that allows paying readers to view older content behind a paywall
- CPM ads
- flat-rate ads
- various affiliate programs for psychic sites, in which you get a commission when a reader purchases a reading
- I also get frequent emails from online shops that sell astrology jewelry, as well as various companies that want me to publish sponsored posts or text link ads
Over the last few years I have significantly pared down income sources, but I believe that with investment in more frequently-posted original content and active social media marketing, Sasstrology can attract more visitors and can be a profitable web property.
I am looking for someone who can shepherd Sasstrology into the future, someone who will respect the institutional knowledge that we have accumulated over the years, while endeavoring to find innovative ways to make it even more relevant to readers. If you are interested in purchasing the website and its accompanying social media channels and email list, please contact my broker directly at this listing.