Libra is the seventh sign of the zodiac. It is associated with the Seventh House, and is ruled by Venus, goddess of love and beauty. Libras are focused on beauty, balance and harmony. Browse the posts below to learn more about Libra.
Libra Blog Posts
- Libra Men: Are They Worth the Effort?
- Are Libras unfaithful?
- Why did Libra turn cold?
- How to turn a Libra woman on
- The Astrology of Kink: the Libran Ideal
- Waiting for a Libra man to call
- How to make a Libra man feel guilty
- How do you make a Libra man invite you for a second date?
- How a Libra man proposes
- How to break up with a Libra man easily
- Libra, the marriage contract and unrealistic expectations
- Libra ex-husband says the door is never closed
Saturn in Libra
- How to Make Peace with Marriage: A Saturn in Libra Lesson
- Saturn in Libra: A Time to Define and Balance Relationships
- Saturn in Libra: Chasing Bells and Lace
- It’s Hell Being a Libra Nowadays!
- Saturn in Libra and Relationships: Part of the IAD Blog-a-Thon
Libras are most compatible with other air signs (Gemini, Aquarius) and fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius). View the posts below to see how Libra gets along with the other signs of the zodiac.
- How can a Taurus woman impress a Libra man?
- Venus in Libra, Mars in Taurus Compatibility
- Venus in Taurus, Mars in Libra Compatibility
- Gemini woman wonders why she clings to Libra man
- Venus in Libra, Mars in Gemini Compatibility
- Venus in Gemini, Mars in Libra Compatibility
- Virgo finding fault with Libra
- Libra wants triple Virgo babydaddy to leave his girlfriend
- Venus in Virgo, Mars in Libra Compatibility
- Venus in Libra, Mars in Virgo Compatibility
- Libra woman worried about compatibility with Capricorn man
- Venus in Libra, Mars in Capricorn Compatibility
- Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Libra Compatibility
- Why Aquarius loves Libra women
- How does a Libra woman resolve conflict with an Aquarius man?
- Venus in Libra, Mars in Aquarius Compatibility
- Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Libra Compatibility