Next fall will be this blog’s 10-year anniversary. (The first post was published November 6, 2006.) Sasstrology has gone through many iterations over the past decade:
- It was called “Seduction Central” for the first two years and lived at jeffreykishner.com/astrology/love
- It had a podcast.
- It had a lively but high-maintenance forum.
For most of this blog’s lifespan, I’ve had a full-time job, so it’s been a challenge finding a way to keep it going without burning out or sacrificing family/personal time. Fortunately, Sasstrology has a stellar team:
- Nadia Gilchrist, who writes our weekly sex/relationship posts and the compatibility series (currently Mars-Moon).
- Matthew Currie, our weekly forecast writer.
- Caroline Coleman, who writes the occasional fun blog post and manages our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Thanks also to Kelli Fox, the Astrologer, who provides our daily and monthly horoscopes.
Thanks for Your Support
The web landscape is constantly changing. Currently, the majority of our readers view Sasstrology on their phones. As a result, we have been trying to reduce our dependency on banner ads. A big thanks to our readers who purchase a lifetime All-Access membership, as well as our synastry, composite, and transit reports in partnership with Astrolabe. Your direct support helps keep the site going as the web advertising industry goes through flux.
Another great way to help Sasstrology is to spread the word. Share our posts on social media. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and forward to your friends. (You can find the sign-up form at the bottom of the page on mobile, or on the sidebar on desktop.)
I would not have thought back in 2006 that I’d still be running an astrology blog. #gratitude to all of you for being a reader!