Venus in Taurus, Mars in Scorpio Compatibility

TaurusIf this couple was just one more example of “opposites attract,” it might be a little easier to figure out. However, this earth and water blend is surprisingly compatible, even though, zodiac-wise, Venus in Taurus and Mars in Scorpio are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Confusing? Maybe for everyone else, but for the partners in this pair, their unique chemistry is endlessly fascinating, so who cares if it’s a little complicated to the outside world?

Venus in Taurus is stable and nurturing in relationships, wanting nothing more than to feel comfortable and sensually satisfied. As long as this Venus feels cared for and respected, she is as easygoing as a cow in a grass-filled field. Venus in Taurus has an innate ability to provide her partner exactly what he needs on a physical level. Though potentially possessive and stubborn in relationships, Venus in Taurus also has an inner calm that is soothing to all who come into her presence.

ScorpioMars in Scorpio is one of the sexiest of all the placements for Mars. Seeking transformation and intensity in relationships, this Mars knows exactly how to magnetically attract pretty much whomever he wants. As a water sign, Mars in Scorpio seeks to connect emotionally, as well as physically, with the object of his desire. This Mars wants to possess his lover inside and out, and has little patience for anyone who cannot match his depth.

Venus in Taurus has a placid calm that intrigues Mars in Scorpio, making him want to dig beneath the surface and stir up this earthy goddess of sensuality. Mars in Scorpio’s passionate intensity awakens Venus in Taurus in a powerful way, catalyzing a potent chemical reaction that is hard for her to resist. The unique interplay of this couple’s energy kindles a fire that has the potential to burn brightly for some time to come.

View all the Venus-Mars combinations ››

Get your customized astrological compatibility report for insight into how the planets play out in your relationships.
About Fern Feto Spring

Fern Feto Spring is a counseling astrologer, tarot reader and writer whose sessions blend intuitive and practical insight with compassion and humor. With over 20 years of experience, she incorporates a variety of tools into her consultations. Besides her private practice, Fern teaches classes and workshops nationwide. She also works as an intuitive consultant for businesses and organizations, providing counsel and facilitating organizational development workshops. More info at: www.wisestars.net

Comments

1. Ebonystarr55 says:

Hi there!

I was wondering if you might be so gracious as to do the compatibility of Venus in Libra, Mars in Taurus and Venus in Leo, Mars in Taurus. Thank you in advance!

2. So true! Oh so true. Im Venus in Taurus, and from the momment he saw me, my friend who has Mars in Scorpio, he chased me, stacked me, hypnotized me. Now I am damaged good. Chemistry is endless, endless forgiveness, joy. Love this article, thank you

3. Margaret says:

I noticed you have not touched mars in virgo at all…..mind if you do that please?

4. Please do Venus in Aquarius & Mars in Saggitarius

5. can you talk about
    he: venus in libra and mars in virgo
    me: venus in capricorn and mars in aries
    always love your articulates; keep the good work 🙂

6. ls_gemini says:

If I may add something to the list, I’d love to read on taurus venus and aquarius mars.
    And what about venus in gemini and mars in cancer?

Love to read your posts!

7. Hi All-thanks for your comments and requests-I’m just now catching up on these-they should be up in about a month and 1/2 or so…
    happy spring!fern

8. Pandora says:

9. Ebonystarr55 says:

Thank you for doing Venus in Libra/ Mars in Taurus and Venus in Leo/ Mars in Taurus. I really appreciate your efforts and enjoy reading your delineations!

10. I am Mars Scorpio, and he is Venus Taurus: The balance is GREAT! He’s very sensual and I’m very sexual. I bring alot of intensity to our relationship, whereas he allows it to stir him up. This posting is dead on 🙂

11. Could you write one on Leo Venus and Pisces Mars?

12. Could you write about Leo Venus and Gemini Mars?

13. mika and joslyn, Fern is planning to write all possible combinations.

14. @AquaVixen

That’s interesting considering the guy I may or may not be stalking is Venus in Taurus and I’m Mars in Scorp. I can’t wait until she does Venus Sag/Mars Cancer!

15. Baracuda says:

Thanks Fern, I quite enjoy reading these and testing your findings whenever i can.
    – 26, Male, Asc.Pis. Venus Taurus/ Mars Cancer – dont like the dating ‘scene’ and has the massive hots for an older sun, venus and mars scorpio female.