Virgo woman cheated on Capricorn with Leo, wants Cap to take her back

natal chartAutumn provide a birth time (click chart to view) and writes,

I was dating a Capricorn “man” about a year and a half my junior for nearly six months when a Leo man (birthday 19 August) I had been interested in for four years began to return my affections. He did so by sending me elaborate messages, letters, and cards explaining his love for me and how it “killed” him to see me with the Capricorn, a very close friend of his. Although it was frightening, I was sort-of “amoured” by his extravagant expressions and I ended up cheating on my boyfriend with him — nothing more than kissing — but it was more an affair of the heart.

The Capricorn boyfriend actually witnessed a kiss, but immediately forgave me and told me he loved me and would like to continue the relationship, if I was willing. We dated for a month or so longer, and I broke up with him for the intellectual, enthralling Leo.

The relationship with the Leo began to slowly wither, but occasionally it would spark up again, but he forbade me to tell the Capricorn because they were both good friends. Eventually and inevitably, he found out. Leo immediately stopped calling, stopped message, and completely avoided me. He told me he wanted to break up temporarily, yet still tried to kiss me and always said things such as, “I love you and I want to be with you again” when we departed.

A shocking “back-story” however: The Leo man was “in love” to the point of obsession with the Capricorn for nearly two years. He is a somewhat closeted bisexual, but I feel he prefers males. The Capricorn has “made-out” with the former, but claims that was a youthful mistake and that he is straight.

I regret hurting my beloved Capricorn, with whom I’ve had a captivating, amazing sex life with and who has always been kind to me and proven that he would be an amazing long-term boyfriend.

I would like to date him again, and he has informed me that he still wants to be with me… he just does not want to date right now. His attitude towards me has understandably changed.

Although the Leo is still claiming he loves me, I have recently, nearly broken off communications with him.

Do you have any advice on how to win back the Capricorn’s heart and prove to him that I will be faithful?

Based on our charts, is it even wise to pursue a relationship with him?

natal chartYour Capricorn ex has Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto. (View his noon time chart to the right.) His love planet is in a possessive, jealous sign and is intensified by the planet of power, control and transformation. In other words, your Cap loves intensely and with his whole being. When his heart is broken, his pain can be profound. It is a testament of his love that he was able to forgive you so easily for kissing the Leo. Perhaps his Mars in Sag understood the nature of sexual wandering.

One of the challenges being in relationship with him is that your Uranus is exactly conjunct his Sun. You may be a constant source of disruption and instability for him. Not an easy experience for a Capricorn, but as his Sun is widely conjunct Uranus in his own chart, he is learning how to integrate a spirit of revolution in his self-expression.

The fact that he still wants to be with you — some Capricorns never come back to their exes — is good news. But you may just have to be patient. Capricorns take their time, as they are naturally cautious. And from what you’ve written, I see no reason why I should tell you whether it’s wise to be with him. You obviously love him — you were just caught off-guard by the extravagant courting of a Leo man. Your Capricorn may not be flashy, but he’s got substance and will likely be with you for the long haul once he’s ready to take you back.

Comments

1. angelineelise says:

What a great post Jeffery.

Wow, just keep working on re-building trust, sister!

2. ex.blue says:

If he said he wants you but not right now, I’m sure he meant it. There’s worse thing, he could tell you that he doesn’t want to be with you ever again and he would also mean it (and if you’re still hoping after that you gotta be crazy, I am). Mars in Sag may understand straying, but it will comply with Cappy Sun and wouldn’t lie for one bit.

*sigh*

I wish my Cappy had a Sag Mars… Anyway, Jeff knows my ‘story’, something similar happened to me, but there was no (to me complicated ) bi-curious triangle. I wasn’t forgiven and I am not loved anymore.

I hope everything works out for you 🙂

3. I’m a Capricorn man, and I say “Once a bitch, always a bitch”

Forget about getting back together. Once a Capricorn is betrayed, its virtually impossible to get back to things were. (Even if you do, by some miracle, get back together.)

If he said he’ll get back with you some day, he probably just said that so it wouldn’t hurt your feelings. (Not that you feel anything, considering you were easily able to cheat like it was nothing.)

Caps probably already looking for a new BETTER partner. I know I would.

Once again, “Once a bitch, always a bitch.”

Hey guys plz forgive her…I am a Virgo too deeply in love with a Cappy. Our’s a new relationship …can’t even call that. We are in same city. He saw me on Orkut and approached me and started chatting and within just a month both of us are in love. He is much younger to me. But he is totally into his career and wants a live in relationship which my heart just does not allow…am in a real dilemma..So now he just keeps off but he still online but does not chat nor even call. I too kept off for a month but its real difficult. Can anyone give suggestions.

I advice the girlfriend not to hope and expect too much from the cap man. For me as Capricorn, I believe in forgiveness but its natural to hold a grudge especially in this case because as a cap what’s important in the relationship is love,trust and loyalty and once a trust is betrayed even you love the person very much, the relationship won’t be the same as before… There is already stain in to which one could look if she do the same terrible mistake or any other mistake.

6. I know a similar story about Amit ( Capri) & Moumita Das (Virgo) lived in Awwa hostel Kirkee Pune & her parents stay at Windsor avenue wanowrie pune , Father a Doctor , Now she works as Manager – L’oreal Mumbai. Both broke up few years ago, girl is still in pains, and oftenly says want to go back to Amit. Now Guy is married and lives happy life .Hard time for the girl to live & love ! girl still has all the old things around her while guy seems to be out of all.Two shared physical relations as well used my bedroom as well . Girl seems to be sharing them with more than one ! Guy was honest but was dumped. Now girl finds new one ! Rahul . Lets wait and watch untill next update what happens with virgo girl Moumita Das.

7. quío vgghikkvdedv says:

virgos are stupid and vulnerable. I was dating a virgo female long ago. I always critizied her becuase she had shit for brains. I ended up cheating on her. I am the god.of.war Aries

8. XLightning says:

Once you cheat on a Cap and he finds out, he thinks of you as a bitch to the end of his life. While they cheat and act like nothing is happening (even trying to break you instead, and cover their bullshit with a lot of destroying things said towards you) they judge everybody around them, except themselves. To them they are perfect, and so if they cheat on you, to them it means nothing that you are hurt from it when you find out. I had a Cap BF, who cheated on me and while he did that I didn´t know, but when I found out, he destroyed me, trashing me with insults. The other was a Cap too, and recently I found out he has a secret phone, and he is secretly calling some whore, while acting like I am a big idiot, and I don´t notice. He insulted me of not trusting him, and doesn´t admit that he cheated. They never tell you, when they cheat. I never trust Capricorn men. Ever. Again.