How to make a Libra man feel guilty

To feel remorse, you first have to be aware of — and respect — the experience of another being. Unfortunately, many people are either sociopathic or just not mature enough to recognize that others deserve fair treatment. The foundation of this understanding is based on rules and laws, moral codes that are hammered into our heads by our parents and society. This superegoic consciousness can be represented by Saturn. This strict planet is not all bad — it is appropriate to repress certain instincts, when acting on them hurts others. Think of the Ten Commandments: It’s not OK to steal or screw your neighbor’s spouse, for example. If we all did whatever our instincts told us to do, we’d live in chaos.

And yet, our parents and society also teach us to repress vital parts of ourselves — in the service of conformity, as well as submission to the State. Is it not sad that — in becoming aware of our talents and desires that meet disapproval from the mainstream — we feel like we are trespassing, or doing something wrong?

Libra, the sign in which Saturn finds its exaltation, is focused on doing what appears right or culturally appropriate. There is a core of strength in Libra, in its focus on fairness, justice and balance. And yet there is also a wishy-washy quality that comes from being so focused on pleasing all parties that Libra does not know what to do — he does not trust his insides because he does not want to lose face.

To read the rest of this article you must purchase a Lifetime All-Access Membership, which allows you to view the entirety of Sasstrology’s archives for a one-time fee of $12.

All horoscopes and forecasts will always be free to the public. New articles are only viewable to the public for 30 days after publication.

Buy Now or read more.

All-Access Members, log in here.

Comments

1. Thinking about him right now actually. I dont know why but as a capricorn, im very standoffish and guarded but with him(libra) i opened up. Ya you libras arent that emotional, atleast you dont show it. How do you take when someone says they hate you? And they wish they never met you, being ur a libra?

2. How does libra take it when someone says they hate you? And they wish they never met you?

3. Im not sure if your getting my comments but how do libras feel when someone says they hate them.

4. Do libras feel hurt when you hate them?

5. Do libras really cry when they told you, you made them cry? Mine was 34years old.

6. Libra69 says:

Idk it depends

7. Josias Body says:

I’m A Libra and can tell you Libras aren’t going to be a hundred percent offended but it’ll hurt them a little on the emotional aide

8. Josias Body says:

I’m A Libra and can tell you Libras aren’t going to be a hundred percent offended but it’ll hurt them a little on the emotional side

9. Josias Body says:

10. Josias Body says:

You are a lucky person because a Libra will easily fall in love and truth be told a Libra will test out their compatibility and find trust in the one person they admire above others and they can be sweet. But it depends on what Libra you get.

11. Josias Body says:

Whoa you are pissed, but hey there’s no need to be mad at all Libras there are better ones out there and believe me Libras get screwed over badly too. You are absolutely right Libras are butholes, selfish, liars and deniers of truth and have anger issues. But there are ones who are extremely loyal, caring, considerate, loving, charming, humurous and will make sacrifices. Please give Libra a chance to show you the possibilities. LOL not the guy of course I’m Libra and he wouldn’t be considered one of us because there is a rule us Libra’s have and that’s don’t ever break a person’s heart. Second rule is never lie and cheat loved ones or friends. I respect your honest opinion which will help me not do what that conceited A hole did and I hope you find a good person no matter the Zodiac sign

12. Josias Body says:

Hey skittles I feel for you I’ve been screwed up many different Zodiac signs and I know you will hate me because I’m born a Libra bit please hear me out as I told Laco, you are right to be mad at a Libra but there are completely three different types of Libras the lying backstabbing Libra who normal Libras don’t accept, then there are the sweet ones who will do anything for you and are sweet. Then there’s the in between. The Libra you’ve dated skittles is the unbalanced one he’s more on the deceitful side me I won’t lie I’m honestly in between which is balanced I am loyal bit I’m no Charlie angel I do sometimes lie all zodiac people do it. But skittles please believe me I feel so bad about the Libra’s that I have to explain and apologize for the stupid Libra who gives us a bad name so please don’t dislike us. Me I don’t really hate any Zodiac sign I believe the readings and descriptions of a Zodiac symbol but I won’t hate a group because one did me wrong and yes most good Libras believe in harmony and of course this site is to expose Libras but not all are the same. Thanks skittles for the insight of what us Libras need to fix so we don’t mess up or become like the Libra you’ve dated

13. Josias body are you male or female?