Scorpio woman and super-sensitive Cancer man

Tasha included a birth time (click chart to view) and writes,

ok im a scorpio female and my boyfriend is a cancer.

i feel that we are soul mates, i just love him so much. well the problem is he just tends to always get hurt by the things i say…even when im just joking wit him, he’ll leave the room and give me the slient treatment for a minute until i go after him and make him talk to me, but then when he finally do talk, he starts cryin and letting out all this emotion.

and im like :” where is all this coming from? ” i mean this is a all the time type thing…. sometimes i have to kiss him and show alot of affection to get him to open up. anyway my question is

is there any way that i can get him to toughen up ? ? ? all that sensitive gots to go. i thought cancers were like there sign, hard on the outside, soft on the inside.

Your Cancer is a double Cancer, with both his Sun and Moon in this sensitive sign. “Hard on the outside” has different manifestations: for him, it’s leaving the room and giving you the silent treatment, i.e., retreating into his shell. It is only when you seek him out that the softness comes out.

You cannot get him to toughen up. He is who he is. Better to focus on what you say that makes him feel hurt. You are extremely Scorpionic: Scorpio Rising, a Mercury-Saturn conjunction in Scorpio, and a Sun-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. You may have a tendency to shoot verbal barbs laced with criticism and judgment. In addition, your Sun-Pluto conjunction in the 12th House suggests that you are not conscious of how you wield this intense power you have to expose people’s weaknesses. What kind of defense can a crab shell provide against a Sun-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio? It’s like you are in a possession of a nuclear bomb, and you don’t know how to use it.

Your boyfriend also doesn’t have it easy. His Sun-Moon conjunction in Cancer is opposed by Mars — he is prone to experiencing anger coming from outside of himself, and directed at him. It is possible that he has projected his Mars onto you (remember that Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio), ‘making’ you more likely to take on the role of the aggressor.

Comment below to provide Tasha feedback.

Comments

1. It would be nice to see his chart.

max
    [‘Otherwise, not much to say.’]

I’m only just now loosening up my ethics re: commenting on a third party’s chart, but the Cancer didn’t ask the question, so I don’t feel comfortable posting his chart.

3. justsimplytasha85 says:

oh wow, that was right on the money. im very impressed. it sounded just like me and my boyfriend. im kinda still in shock lol

4. Cancer rising says:

When you’ve got both personalities in the same skin it’s a push-me-pull-you existence. Testy at the best of times.

Apple pie with open arms in the afternoon and out for blood after midnight. Depends who you’re dealing with of course. Water shapes itself to the environment.

5. Tasha-I am a scorpio woman who recently dated a cancer man–its true-he is who he is..u cant “toughen him up”…u should already kno that scorpio & cancer r emotinal water signs..and that cancer is the sign in need of most affection…believe me my man was a softy, too…but I liked it-I deal with enuff “tough guys”

I am married to a Cancer man for about 3 months..and whereas he is very loving and nurturing he is also very closed or close within as far as opening up and letting “others in” he is starting to be more open with me as time passed..butleaving the room and closing down is his speciality when issues are too difficult for him or whatever..or he hangs up the phone when somethingis said that he choses not to hear or discuss….at this juncture I wish I did not make the step into marriage

I am a Cancer guy (Mars in Saggitarius/Venus in Gemini) in love with a great Scorpio woman. We both seem to bear out our zodiac and compatibility profiles, the good and the bad! Instead of toughening up the Cancer guy, I’d advise the Scorpio-Cancer couple to bond enough so that the Cancer guy feels secure enough in the relationship to withstand Scorpio’s sharp tongue during arguments. Cancers and Scorpios bond well as water signs. Cancers hide in their shells when hurt, but Scorpios hide in secrecy. So, if Cancers should work on not retreating from conflict, Scorpios should work on opening up more. That way, mutual understanding between the two signs will prevent arguments arising from misunderstsandings that triggered insecurities. One more point of interest: while Cancerians aren’t known for adept verbal communication, my Mars in Sagittarius gives me the boldness, bluntness and verbal, crusading zeal and mental agility to hold my own in arguments and keep an intense Scorpio at bay. Also, my Venus in Gemini gives me inexhaustible zest and zeal for verbal communication that drives me to get to the heart of a lover’s quarrel with my passionate Scorpio babe who could argue with the best of lawyers! 😉 Finally, Cancerian knack for great memory aids in these debates, too, when you want to catch a Scorpio contradicting themself! All that said, I wouldn’t part with my beautiful, passionate, exciting and intelligent, loving Scorpio for ANYTHING. Scorpios rock!!!

While Scorpios can be very intense and sharp-tongued in arguments, they appreciate honesty! Ignoring real issues or feelings may only anger a Scorpio more. But, if the Cancer is honest and not afraid to express discontent or fair criticism, Scorpio will respect Cancer more and find more credibility in Cancer’s viewpoint. Cancers should remember that Scorpios are committed to relationships and even when Scorpio is on the warpath in an argument, they aren’t likely to want to end the relationship too quick; Scorpios want to work things out. Maybe that’s tied to Scorpio possessiveness. So, Cancers, rely on that possessiveness to make you comfortable standing up for yourself in arguments, so that the 2 of you can get to the bottom of the problem and move on with your passionate and powerful Scorpio-Cancer relationship!

I’m a scorpio woman and i use to be with a cancer man and it definitely did not work out. We like a man to stand proud and tall and Cancers, are extremely sensitive and moody for our liking. I don’t think a scorpio woman and a cancer man work out.

10. anyone doubting whether scorpio and cancer can be a great match should go to: http://www.astrologycom.com/astromatch/match.php

BTW, I am a cancer guy in a serious relationship with a scorpio woman and our experience has mirrored the astrologycom.com profile for us, so yes, this match-up can work very well!

11. I am a scorpio woman (rising cancer, taurus moon, venus in virgo) and I had the same experience with my ex- boyfriend who was a cancer with a virgo moon. We were very drawn to eachother, but I would get easily frustrated with either him being too emotionally unavailable, or too sensitive. He gave me too much power in the relationship. He practically put on a collar and handed me the end of the leash, metaphorically speaking. I accidentally slipped into the role of being like his mom. Then when I felt like he wasn’t opening up enough, I would then have to help/force him to dig some skeletons out of his closet, and then be there to help calm the emotional mess he would become. It became too much, even for a control freak like me. I wanted him to take the reigns for once, which when I told him that, he just gave me this confused, helpless look. That’s cute the first couple of times, but not when you are tired of doing all of the work in the relationship from the very start. I had to come up with all the ideas for our dates and arrange the details. I just wanted to sit back and relax for once, and see if he could show me a good time…but unfortunately, after giving him more opportunities than I should have, he never stepped up. Maybe he saw that I was too critical, and he was afraid anything he would try wouldn’t measure up to my “high standards.” I tried my best to show him that I am more loving and accepting than I appear.

12. There’s something so sweet and securing about a cancer man that I can’t seem resist when I’m in the mood for a relationship.
    The scorpio sun / cancer moon in me says OH PLEASE YES, but … my venus in sagittarius says otherwise 🙁

13. I am an Aries, moon in Sag, Aries rising, mars in Cancer and Venus in Pisces. I am such a sucker for Cancer men. There is one I am dating now. He was really hurt by a fellow Aries who cheat on him five months before their wedding date. It has made him emotionally unavailable and he is very untrusting. I don’t know why I am so over this guy, because really, I am most compatible with Leo men. The relationship is effortless. I put so much effort into being with the Cancer. I think it could be the challenge. Aries LOVE a challenge. Does anyone have any idea why I am wanting to have a difficult relationship, instead of being with someone more compatible?

14. Melanie, maybe his ex-fiancee cheated because he was emotionally unavailable and untrusting. :-/ I have a thing for Cancerians, too, at least initially, but I’m noticing that they’re not resilient at all, and I have a LOT of “bounce back” from hurts. My idea of a good time is NOT sulking, silence, moody atmospheres and trying to persuade someone to be with me. NO THANKS!

15. I am a female saggitarius sun, scorpio moon, libra rising, I have experienced the wildside of passion with a cancer man,incredible!

16. I am a male cancer with gemini rising, virgo moon, merc & venus in cancer.

I must say, my experiences with scorpios have all been more than negative. When put in the same room together with a scorpio man there is always trouble, what starts with an intense stare-down competition, can quickly escalate to violence.

As far as scorpio women, i tend to run from them, far and fast (they seem to cold, superficial, and un-artistic). I am not fond of pisces or cancer women as well… Weird?

My dating history consists of me either getting dumped or dumping aquarians and geminis.. i am horribly attracted to these two.
    Could this be because of my gemini rising?

p.s. I own a shirt with the sign of scorpio crossed out 😀

17. yea…being a scorpio moon woman…i hate the fact that we scorpios have to take the initiative and leadership to deal with the emotional problems of the Cancer moon men. And i do agree that we Scorpio moon women can hurt the soft Cancer men. We act on our anger and the cancer men dont fight back or even talk about the problem unless u bring it up. They just quietly go away or ignore us until we have to confront them. Has this happened to anyone else?

18. I’m a cancer man dating a scorpio women. All I have to say is why the heck am I so drawn? I dated a Leo women for 2 years and got killed. I had a very hard time emotionaly and had a hard time opening up to anyone except close friends for a long time! Talking over a year. Now like magic I fell victim to the scorpio women. It is true Cancer men are sensative as I am but the men you complain of are wussies plain and simple!!! True cancer Men understand their emotions thourgh some expierience and should understand that yes you have to be a man to move forward in life. Sounds like you girls are too young and only dated wussy cancer boys and have yet to be with a true cancer man. Being sensative myself I have learned to bit the bullet when needed and step out of my comfort zone because true cancer men stand up for what is right in life and the life of self pity and depression is not the way to live

19. I AM A SCORPIO FEMALE , I HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL SON WHO IS A CANCERIAN. HE IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE ENITRE WORLD. THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCORPIO FEMALES THE SOFT ONE AND THE TOUGH ONES THE SOFT ONES ARE MORE COMPASSIONATE. I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED AND WANTED A LOVING, KIND AND GENEROUS CANCERIAN MAN. CANCERIAN MEN ARE VERY TENDER, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE INSENTITIVE TYPES OF MEN THAT WERE NOT COMPATABLE WITH ME. JUST BECAUSE A MAN STAND UP TO THING AND SHOW HIS STRENGHT DOES NOT MAKE HIM STRONG. A STRONG MAN IS ONE THAT IS SENTITIVE, CARING , LOVING, PROTECTIVE, JEALOUS, POSSESSIVE, AND CLINGING. I LOVE THESE QUALITIES IN MY CANCERIAN MAN, AND HE LOVES MY STRENGHT. WHEN HE CRIES IT REALLY DOES SOMETHING TO ME, IT MAKES WANT TO BABY HIM AND ASSURE HIM THAT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT. HE IS VERY MOODY BUT I UNDERSTANDS HIM, WHEN HE IS MOODY I LEAVE HIM TO HISSELF AND DO SOMETHING I ENJOY DOING. THIS GIVES ME TIME TO MYSELF, I’LL TAKE A BATH AND PUT ON SOMETHING REALLY SEXY, FIX HIM A DRINK , MAKE SOMETHING GREAT TO EAT, AND PUT ON SOFT MUSIC THIS LETS HIM KNOW I UNDERSTAND AND THAT I LOVE HIM. IT IS CRUEL FOR A FEMALE TO BELITTLE A MAN JUST BECAUSE HE IS DIFFERENT, IT IS LIKE BEATING A CHILD BECAUSE HE IS DIFFERENT FROM HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THESE WOMEN ARE ABUSIVE AND CALLOUS, THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN ANYTYPE OF RELATIONSHIP UNTIL THEY GET THE HELP THEY SO DEARLY NEEDS. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THAT MEN ARE DIFFERENT, AND GOD MADE THESE MEN DIFFERENT FOR A REASON. SOME MEN ARE JUST SENTSITIVE AND GENTLE, AND DO NOT SEE A NEED TO BE AGGRESIVE. THERE SHOULD BE MORE MEN WITH THE CANCERIAN MEN TRUE NATURE AND MAYBE THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS IT IS IN. I WOULD NEVER AS LONG AS I LIVE GO BACK TO THE OTHER TYPE OF MEN I HAVE PREVIOUSLY DATED. THE CANCERIAN MAN UNDERSTANDS ME, HE HOLDS A SENSIBLE CONVERSATION ABOUT ANY SUBJECT. HE HAS A LOT OF CLASS, HE IS POLITE, HE IS KIND , HE ALWAYS SAYS SWEET THINGS, A GREAT KISSER, FANTASIC IN BED, HE IS THE ONLY MAN THAT EVER FULFILLED MY NEEDS IN BED WHEN OTHER MEN MAKE PROMISES THEY CAN NOT KEEP, AND HE ALWAYS HAVE A SMILE ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SEES ME. MOST WOMEN DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE A GOOD THING, WHILE THEY ARE MESSING OVER THE CANCERIAN MAN THEY CLEAN UP WOMAN IS WAITING. A MATURE MIND WOMAN DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO BE PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH DIFFIRENT MEN. FOR A SCORPIO WOMAN THAT BEST POSSIBLE MAN FOR HER IS A CANCERIAN HE WILL OVERLOOK HER MULTITUDE OF FAULTS. A SCORPIO WOMEN CAN BE HARD OR SOFT I SUGGEST THEY DEVELOP THEIR GENTLE SIDE. A CANCERIAN IS A LITTLE BOY AT HEART AND HIS FEELINGS ARE EASILY HURT BY HARSHNESS AND UNKIND WORDS AND DEEDS. HE WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU LIKE A LADY AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEING ONE.

20. angie
    I agree with you, I also have a Cancerian son, what a character! I love him to peices. My mother is a Scorpio and Father was Cancerian too, She appreciated his sensitive nature. He was the best dad and her soul mate. They were together 40 years and the only thing that he ever did to hurt her was to die. They had this us against the world thing going, it was beautiful…. Without him she is torn and only stays here for her kids and grandkids, otherwise shed have gone with him. I dont think many loves can top a Scorpio/Cancer love.

21. angie
    My father was over protective, bossy, pushy, I miss him…..crabs grab your heart with those pinchers and never let go

22. vodka
    you need a Scorpio woman real bad……Stop running.
    Hmmm….ever date a Libra woman? better not, you will both get fat together, LOL. Two indulgers in the same kitchen? OMG

23. Hi, I am a scorpio woman who is dating a cancer man. I am very complicted when it comes to relationships.. I usually get bored/annoyed after a few months or even weeks of dating any guy because I dont like them to constantly be calling me and I dont like to report to them what I am doing. Well, now I am dating this guy who is a cancer, I believe he is the first cancer that I date and I like the fact that he doesnt call me often. But at the same time sometimes over a week will pass after a date and he wont take the initiative to invite me out again and I want him to but I just get anxious about it and just end up telling him myself “when are we gonna go to this “certain” place that we talked about?” and then we’ll agree on another date and he’ll act real excited about seeing me. But at the same time it kinda upsets me that he doesnt do it himself. It makes me think sometimes that he might not be taking me seriously or that he may not even like me as much as I like him. It kind of frusterates me and keeps me intregued at the same time (lol). But finally when we do get to go on our dates we have a great time! We cant stop laughing, we are constantly talking, touching, and the sex is great! He is a great listener and will do whatever I tell him without questioning me. I dont know if I should bring this up now or should I wait longer? Does any know of any good book on dating men baised on their horoscope?

24. That is interesting, Melanie. I an a Cancer and some time ago met an Aries male with exactly same planets you are describing. Shortly after it became apparent that he is very much attracted to me. I felt attraction for him as well, but reasoned that it will end up being a fling kind of thing so kept away. I would have offered him one, but I know Aries don’t do the fling thing too well. They need that 100% commitment from you even if they will disappear out of your life in a few weeks. And I wasn’t going to lie to him. Might be something up with that particular combination that makes you attracted to Cancers.

25. BossLady40 says:

in love with a cancer man..but he’s not in love with me..

26. how do i get one of those awesome chart things? my fiance is a cancer and i’m a scorpio, not sure about the other parts, but am super interested! we are apart right now and it’s super tough, not to mention the fights! help!

27. I needed to read this today. I hope to come back to this page to read more of the comments. I am a scorpio woman who loves a cancer man right now. He’s a great guy. I find myself in a position where he needs constant ego stroking (gets sickening sometimes) and I finally realized this weekend that his head is swelling, because I have to stroke this guy. I am generally good in addressing things while being kind to the other’s soul, but I think I hit him in the wrong place again. I tried to get him to understand that he doesn’t just outright have me, he still has to work for it! He’s getting a little complacent and inconsiderate (cancelling dates). He has withdrawn since I talked with him about what he has to offer that no one else does. I feel if I go after him, he’s always going to be in the stronger position. Although I love the guy, he literally calls me a jerk! I assume because I am always in the place where I say something to establish a boundary or to make him think and he withdraws. He’s been a jerk too, but it is justified when he’s a jerk, because he claims I have hurt him. Yuck! I care about him, but I cannot always go after him because he’s a softie. If we part, he always comes back. I love him for that, but balancing not being able to be honest with him blows. Of course the sexual chemistry is off the charts, I just hate going after him to console him, love him, nurse his wounded feelings back and etc. I get lost in the shuffle. It’s all about him, yuck! So, the sexual chemistry is off the charts… Scorpios can make sexual chemistry with anyone. To me sex ain’t what you can offer, Chump. You have to woo me too….

28. spoken like a true cancer

29. @ scorp-

Is that for me? Because I am a scorpio too….. At the beginning of my post I described everything.

30. NikoLett says:

Im a scorpio woman I love my cancer man we are in a new relationship but we hit it off right a way.Yes he is senitive at times but he will also stand his ground if need be.I feel myself finally having the security i carve emotionally.Oddly enough he is able to handle my over jealous controling attitude.most aren’t I have noticed his emotions can get a little soft I actually enjoy it.he’s showing me my softer side.we all know most scorpios know they are strong in all areas of life but its nice to be able to open up and have no worries of the outcome so all in all my cancer man is the best match for a scorpio hands down

31. Im a cancer and i know that the closer you are to him, and the more you mean to him the easier it is for you to hurt him… so really that “hard shell” isn’t going to give him any protection against you. It might aslo be that he wants to be the perfect guy for you and when you point out a fault in him he takes it too seriously. Just take it as a compliment that you mean so much to him.

32. shawn

crabs are not soft. you should not expect him to be like you. he may burst out more then you do but his shell is way tougher then yours. im afriad you are not seeing the beauty of which he is. for crab and scorp to work there has to be total exceptance for their ways their wisdom. both can learn and teach each other new but its not likely. you have to find humor in each other and not be so serious in your aproaches to one another

33. I am a scorpio girl head-overheels with this cancer guy. At first everything was beautiful! We would text ALL day and he would ask me out etc.. after 3 months of dating he became distant of me. He works awfully too much and goes to school as well. When he is upset he would ignore me and give me the silent treatment. Although we argue, whenever he does have time for me all negative feelings go away. I am confused on wether he is being honest with me. Is he cheating? If so, why does he still have me and put up with my b.s?

34. i’m a scorpio woman & just got out of a short lived relationship with a cancer man. he didn’t have nearly enough confidence in himself than what i saw in him & it made things difficult. i’m happy i’m not alone with dealing in relationships where it’s hard to find the other person strong enough for me to be attracted to, yet loyal enough where i don’t get jealous. thanks guys for letting me know i’m not the only one 🙂

35. APassionateScorp40 says:

@ BossLady40..THAT’S WHAT YOUR MOUTH SAYS! HAHA

36. Im a Scorpio with Aquarius rising and a leo moon, my husband is a cancer with virgo rising and a scorpio moon. Hes very closed off. We just got married in August and hes changed. Doesnt like to kiss or show affection and has no sex drive! Hes also 14 years younger than me. Im the one who always wants sex not him…… Go figure.

37. Wow, a soft Cancer? The Cancer guy I have been on and off again with for years has never been soft. Matter of fact that’s what I love about him the most, he is time enough for me, and takes charge because I don’t like a softie. I see the sensitive side in some aspects if I hurt his feelings but he lets me know, I apologize and we carry on as if nothing happened, with only one instance where he kept dragging it out and wouldn’t let go of how I hurt him and I had to let him know to cut it out, that I apologized so stop beating me upside the head for it, either we move on from it or we part ways. He wants me to open up more, and I wish the same for him, but we’re both so secretive and closed up. The sex is amazing, he’s more sexual than I am and we Scorpios are pretty sexual. He is the only one that has ever met my drive. I can handle his crabby side. When we’re together we’re like two kids on the playground having loads of fun into the wee hours of the morning.

38. Eagle_Heart says:

***Hi there everyone!*** 😀

Reading all these comments about the cancer sign not being compatible with the scorpio sign has actually made sence, hence the fact that many of us scorpios are too proud to sometimes admit being in wrong, when actually we have been malicious toward others. If you tend to do this regularly and not keep the other person’s emotions in mind, then please don’t even bother going for a cancer man or being in any relationship for that matter. It really doesn’t matter who you’re in a relationship with, there is no place for selfishness in a relationship. Relationships end, due to the lack of communication and spending just those few minutes with the other and talking everything out. The smallest things can lead to an argument. I think everyone could throw around a few sharp and vial words here and there out of anger and frustration. After all, we are all just human beings. I, as a scorpio woman, have to admit that I have said a few things and done a few things that have caused a bit of havoc between my cancer man and myself, but I’ve learned to talk about my emotions and getting it all out there. No matter what you do, you’ll always be in a relationship and find that it sometimes has its ups and downs. It’s really easy for me to admit when I’ve done something wrong and opening up, so I have taught my cute little crab not to hold back, because that is what ends most relationships. I have been up and down with him for a while (previously), I’ve been telling him that I need some time to think about us, whenever something would be unclear to me, I would pull out. It really doesn’t work like that. He was very angry with me and hurt at the same time I think.. After that day I’ve learned my lesson. I couldn’t bear hurting him, because he’s so, so full of love. He’s like a teddy bear you would just want to hold and cuddle all day long! I’ve learned to control myself and just be patient with him as he is with me. I don’t think cancer people hold back. When they’ve learned to trust and confide in you, they’ll open up to you and be very romantic in a relationship, very playful aswell. I get along with these people easily, because my dad’s fiance is cancer, we just click. We could talk all day long about our feelings and emotions. If I am uncertain about my cancer man, I would ask her what she would do, because they’re basically the same when it comes to their personality traits. Cancers are honest people aswell. They might get a bit moody, but only when hurt.. I live with a gemini grandmother and I really don’t think any other person could top her change of mood! She’s terrible!…but I still love her to bits. Cancers do like long-term relationships like us and if they have the right upbringing, they sure set high standards for themselves, including honesty and loyalty. Most cancer men are really close with their mothers and family. So what you can do, is try to get to know his family, get close with them and show him that you don’t only care about him, but his family aswell. This will tell him in a way that you’re also very family oriented and care about your loved ones as much as he does. Surely this would not make him think twice whether you’re the right woman for him. Don’t suck up to them, do it because you truly care about him and want to make him happy. Remember, each person has his own personality, not all people are the same. I personally think, that if your parents taught you by how to treat others and to love, aswell as respect others, then that person would turn out to be a wonderful lover, if not, that person would be lost and not know what is right and what is wrong. Some might even struggle to form their own personality or be in that process. I for one am very religious and close to what I believe in. I have extremely high standards and I know exactly what I want. What I don’t want, is a man that isn’t soft-hearted, who doesn’t care about my feelings and walks away when I’m in need of help. I love talking to him about all my problems. He’s the best listener and I can tell that only by that, he really does care for me. I love talking about everything to him. I would usually put myself last and ask him if he is doing okay or whatever the case might be. I would never throw it in his face, because that isn’t what love does. Love is unconditional, it doesn’t hold grudges, it forgives, forgets, and so many other things. In turn he would treat me the way I want to be treated. You simply have to give to receive in life. That is how life works. He would tell me how beautiful I am or look and only those words would make my day. A lot of women complained about cancer men sweet-talking them then just turn out to be jerks..lol. Well, really, any person could sweet-talk you by just getting what they want.. Even I could master that skill, but I wouldn’t do that, because I was raised with love and want it back in turn, not disrespect. Personally I feel that cancer men have those qualities, maybe not all of them, based on their upbringing like I explained a few lines up North of your pc/phone screen. :p The only thing I would stand for is, no woman should take any problems from any man, need it be malicious, hurtful, etc. When it comes to these men, be upfront about it in the beginning (to all men really) and tell them what bothers you, what you dislike, what you like, etc. By doing this, they will understand where you’re coming from right at the beginning of a relationship. A bad man who only wants what he can have, won’t endure if you do this. Only good men will, men who are looking for a serious relationship. Some of these scorpios, you should try to relax a LOT more…there’s more to life than to be a douche about everything. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face. We tend to say stupid things when things aren’t going well, then you risk the chance of losing that person for the rest of your life or just make matters worse. (we sting ourselves which results in death) If he does something wrong or something you dislike, sit down, talk to him, confront him in a caring and nice way, talk softly, then he’ll respond in the exact same way. If you could talk out things like this, instead of lying awake, arguing with your scorpio mind all the time, crying from time to time, why do it in any other way? Cancer people like talking and straightening things out there and then. I feel, as a scorpio, we hold back more than cancerians. These are the only two star signs to my liking that will understand each other, due to our moods and tempers. Really, it works out at about the same amount. I can also be in a good mood and suddenly be in a bad one. All people experience this, but I think that we understand each other and read each other easily, that is why it makes us compatible. The other night I got a message from him, saying that just the thought of me makes his heart feel all warm inside. I was astonished as to how straight forward he is with what he feels, because most men tend to think of this as feminine and wrong, when all woman want, is a man that can actually open up to her and be able to say just a few sweet words to make her day/week. I am appreciative beyond compare. I admire him because he’s so independent and he’s currently following his dreams, working hard, earning money, which makes of him a real man. I like standing by him when he’s had a hard time with his work aswell! I’m very nurturing and like to take care of people, spoil them, etc. Women complain too much that men aren’t opening up to them and being total jerks, but then some of them complain about cancer men being too sensitive. There is no such thing as perfection on this planet, just keep that in mind and before judging, analyse the situation you were in and seek your own mistakes/problems that might have caused for things to go haywire in your relationship with that man. A story does come from both sides and a relationship works out from both sides. The man has got to lead the woman, not the other way around. I hate leading, I would leave that for the man. It is his job after all. I find that very attractive and sexy, so if I say that, it’ll give him that push and confidence to lead me. If you’re a scorpio, you can give your cancer partner compliments, lots of care, grooming, etc..if the person is still insecure, talk to them about it and tell them that it has got to stop, because they’re perfect in your eyes. Every human being’s heart reflects your own. No one is better than the other. Scorps do have a lot of confidence, I know I do, but I don’t brag about myself. I would use my confidence to boost my partner’s ego. A lot of cancerians pretend to be big headed, but then actually joke about it. I’ll give him compliments, then he’ll just say “oh I knoooow right!”, but he’ll say it in a playful way. I also make jokes like that. It’s really about taking time and going that extra mile to get to know that person. If you’re not willing to do that or even endure in a relationship for a long enough period to fully understand that person, then you’ll never endure in any relationship. Always stay positive! Cancer males have the tendency to stay positive. When I lose faith, he’ll talk it into me. When he loses faith, I’ll talk it into him! He’s a lot more steady and on his feet than I am. He’ll be fine with things when I’ll be heartbroken. How do two broken hearted people comfort each other? Impossible. So then he’ll comfort me and afterwards I’ll feel a lot better. Some scorpios are eagles and soar above these little imperfections or problems, others are lizzards and tend to do the opposite. It’s a scorpio’s goal to be the eagle (highest and most powerful scorpio symbol) so that you can overcome the negative character traits. With this comes a lot of patience and understanding. Pisces might also go well with both scorpios and cancers, but I think Scorpios and Cancer is a match made in heaven, because pisces and cancer have too many similarities in common and so the balance of weaknesses and strengths fail (in my own opinion). You should be different from each other in order to help each other out. It also depends on what God has planned for you. If He wants you to be with that specific person, then it will be and work out. Good luck!* 🙂

39. Eagle_Heart says:

*Hi there everyone!* 😀

40. Eagle_Heart says:

*Hi there everyone!* 😀

41. Eagle_Heart says:

Just ignore the other posts. Lagging caused my words to be written all over the world, nevermind this website.

42. huntedjoe says:

cancer man will always be loyal, nurturing, caring, sweet , dedicated lover and wants lifetime relationship . if and only if he is sure that his partner does the same thing to him. And always remember that the one that can do the most damage to his sensitive heart are the people closest to his heart, specially his love one.

43. Wow ! I wish I read your post 2 years ago 🙁

44. Another great advise !!

45. Oh Gosh ! This has happened to me and he has gone forever since 2 years now. He won’t open up just gave me some cowardly reasons and went away in spite of the fact that he is equally hurting as me in this separation. How do you fix this ? Any advise from anyone ? It’s so frustrating. What do Cancer moon men want when they are confronted and they lose and run away. How can they give up on the love that they desired so much just because they can’t face confrontations ? It’s ridiculous.

46. This would be hard work if you are in an LDR. How would you make up if your cancer is low ? You can’t cook, cuddle, hug etc. For a mama’s boy, you always need mama to be near the baby. It’s a hard work.

47. Yes I agree with Scorp ! You nailed it. I am a scorp moon too !

48. Angie Albertson says:

My birthday is November 4 & Iv been dating a Cancer for 6months his birthday is July 8, before me all other girls broke his trust,one nite stands and he says he has never been in love before me but he has trouble showing me his true feelings, starts arguments then says its my tone that started it, yet tells me he Loves me all time, we have been friends for bout 6yrs til im separated now, when we touch its amazing to me & im 10yr older