How do you know if a Virgo man does not love you anymore?

VirgoYou know how excessive criticism from a partner makes you doubt that he loves you? Well, the opposite can run true if you’re with a Virgo. If he stops picking you apart, he doesn’t care enough to make you his improvement project. A Virgo dissects things in a quest to make them function more efficiently, and if he isn’t bothering to make you the best-running model he can … well, prepare for your pink slip.

On the other side of the spectrum, he may nitpick such minor details — that he had glossed over before because he was willing to live with a few of your flaws — that you feel every ounce of your being is under the microscope. It’s one thing to be told that a hair is out of place … it’s another to hear that the mole on your chin should be removed. When Virgo harps on aspects of yourself that cannot be changed without the help of surgery or a Scientology audit, you know he’s lost all affection for you.

Jeffrey Kishner is founder and publisher of Sasstrology. He is a licensed mental health counselor and has been doing astrological counseling since 2001. Jeffrey has been published in print magazines including The Mountain Astrologer and Dell Horoscope, and has written online for sites including AOL, and StarIQ. Jeffrey has also been heavily involved in the astrology blogger community. Read his personal blog at

1. VillamorPH says:

Can you tell me your thoughts?
    Okay, here’s what happened.
    My Virgo man and I were elementary classmates and we met again during our reunion.
    After the event, we started talking, everything happened so fast, he confessed that he likes me, I did pushed him away because I wasn’t sure how I felt about him, sure, he is a good guy, in fact he never had a girlfriend that made me scared a bit more because I dont wanna end up hurting him. He asked me twice if he has a chance, I gave him signals because I totally like him but I’m just afraid because I just broke up with my ex. BTW I am a gemini. And so here’s what happened, I said he is a nice guy, I liked him but I’m not into love (though I dont mean it). He respect it. He quit telling me how he feels, then the time came that we shared a lot of thoughts, deep and personal, until we decided to have sex.
    At first we agreed not to expect anything. But after a couple of days I told him I’m starting to like him, he said Don’t. I was stunned, like what the fuck happened? Seriously? After sex he changed his mind already? Because to be honest, I’m not ugly, I dont smell bad or anything. I didnt mind it, because I was thinking maybe he doesnt want to be in a relationship right now because he might want to try to have sex with other girls too. So then, after a week, we had sex again. Yes we did it twice. And then I started to show him how I care… Remind him how much I like him…. Then he became distant. Told me that he really doesnt like me anymore. I cried a lot. And then I accepted it. And now he’s back again, he’s flirting with me, but still the same, he doesnt show much love, he didnt mention he likes me again or anything. I’m just confused if I have to take it slow and wait. And be strong to make him interested with me again because I think I showed him a lot of my weaknesses, so.
    Please help. Anyone?

2. Just move on you deserve someone better

3. Weird. I can’t comment.

4. Hmm. There appears to be a word limit here.

5. Sheesh. How old are you? Coz both of you sound rather young. I don’t know enough to advise you, I’m afraid but I’ll give it a shot with the caveat that I may be completely wrong.

First off, you said he’d never had a girlfriend. Was he a virgin? Were you his first? That would explain a lot. Sex is very disappointing the first time. Very icky too.

Secondly, I personally don’t like women who play hard to get. If I tell someone how I feel about them and they shrug it off then come back a week later to tell me they’ve changed their minds, it’s a bit too late… I’ve already pegged them in the uninterested category and now I feel like they’re teasing me. I’m always very aware of my feelings and I don’t seesaw so I’m very upfront immediately when someone asks me and I expect the same from them.

So now, if you’d told me not to expect anything and then tell me a coupla days later that you have feelings for me after having sex, I’m going to assume these feelings are shallow and temporary brought on by physical intimacy and not really real.

6. OK, there’s more but I can’t seem to comment here for some odd reason.

7. VillamorPH says:

I think you’re right about that. But….. Is there any chance to get him back? Or should I just move on?

8. lvlygrl says:

Okay, let me start by saying I’m an aries female and I have been married to a virgo male for almost 14 years. This is what i’ve noticed about virgos. First, when or if they show disinterest is something/someone, immediately, back off and give them their space. Don’t ask naggy questions about why the feel a certain way towards a certain thing or person. Just simple LEAVE THEM ALONE. Trust that if they felt a connection with you they’ll come back. Oh, and stop sleeping with him. It’s true virgo men are freaks and need to sleep with women. But, unless they took your virginity or they are in fact the second person you’ve sleep with, they will see you as being loose and just keep you around for their sexual pleasures. In other words, this guy seem slighted about how he feels about you. You have to move on and forget he ever existed…period.

9. lvlygrl says:

I know you may still have feelings for this man. I’m telling you this from my own personal experience, move on. For some reason, I’ve heard stories from other women that after they have sleep with a guy he all of a sudden loses interest. Here is the thing in “most” cases sometimes he only was interested in sex, anyways. After he got it, he bailed out. He conquered and he divided…dueces. Sometimes we as women learn the hard way. When in fact we don’t. Just take things more slower the next time. I know this may sound old fashioned, but wait until marriage or at the very least. ..wait until he puts a ring on it. Men are made differently than women. We are by nature emotional creatures. We love hard and get so attached and especially after giving our heart, body and soul. Meanwhile, a guy can be completely detached while getting your body! It’s not fair but it’s true. The one way you can keep the power in a relationship, is keep your body. And, if he walks b/c you aren’t sleeping with him, well then let him walk. Sorry, for all the words…I said all that to say this, You’re a queen. And,hopefully the next guy that enters your life will see this and perhaps give you his world:-)

10. lvlygrl says:

Other thing, never be afraid to lose a man. Especially one who is so quick to leave you. The right man will stay and fight for a women he loves. Nothing and I mean nothing will make him leave you. Always remember the only man that you should never ever leave you, is God. Everyone else are a** holes.

11. confused says:

Okay so I’m a Taurus women and I’m head over heals for my virgo man we have bin together for only 4 months but he has shown me he cares in little ways such as tied my shoes for me in public and opens doors and never let’s me go to sleep mad but when he is mad he says the most messed up things to make me cry and it hurts but at the same time when I cry he trust to make me stop crying and then goes back at it again and then if he doesn’t get his way it’s a huge problem and he can be very controlling I have read so many different things on virgo men and he seems like all of them smh I want to make it work so badly but when he starts getting mean and rude and acting like he does not respect me I get confused and start thinking he doesn’t want me and is playing games or has another women like he says things like I’ll think about seeing you today idk if I want to see you and stuff like that idk I need some help lol how do I know if he really loves me like he says he does

12. If he says he loves you then either you trust that or you don’t. If you don’t trust it, then perhaps you should reevaluate how you really feel about the relationship. If you can’t trust someone’s word, you do not love them.

People say and do hurtful things when they’re pissed off. Everyone reacts differently. What you think may be too much for you to handle might be very normal for him. Just let him know that it hurts you and if it persists, then you have your answer… He doesn’t care. I would not knowingly continue to hurt someone I loved if they told me that it hurt them.

13. Sandy Rosenberg says:

I’m also curious about my Virgo guy. We dated for about 8 months then we broke up for like 4 weeks. I sent him a text inviting him to a barbecue all of a sudden he was calling me every day. He spent two days with me, we didn’t anything because all he wanted to do was cuddle. Next thing you know he became distant with me again so I kept asking him over and over again are we still together or do you want us just to be friends, no matter how many times I asked him he never wanted to answer so I kept nagging him about it so then he finally said I have a lot going on, so I asked does that mean you just want to be friends he still refuse to answer so I started nagging him again and then he finally said yes. Does that mean he doesn’t love me anymore?

14. Well my dob is 10/21/1987 his dob is September,6,1982 im male Libra hes a Virgo male. what been happening is well on our very first date we had instent connection,felt like we knew each other tho its our first meet,we could be our self right aeay vs being shy,we have lots in comon etc and our heart felt it was meant to be.Also he made few cute pet names for me. then after we went on lots of dates i had him met my parents and i eventually met his friends i spent night over at his place we did had sex but not all time we both want ltr.. well when i was over at his place he said he felt secured we said we love eachother and he even played his gitar for me and we had fun cuddling holding each other and watching tv,,having order out etc and right b4 my vacation aug 14-28th he said hes falling in love with me. when i left his place he was lil quite then he tried to called me i missed his call then he text me saying he was in the hospital then went quite till i landed.. he text me saying”Have a safe trip and hopefully when you get back im felling normal” then he was quite till i returned. Then he text me and called me and told me why he was quite.. witch is because work stress and he want him time so he went off grid. Then i seen him on labor day night.. he seem lil distant i gave him his gift and he liked it then we had few drinks b4 we went to bar b4 we went he told me when he had hisalone time he had time t think and wanted to concentrate on work tho its what making him very stressed and also wanna move to a diff state witch i wanna too and he said he wont have have time for relation ship. later that night he did not wanna cuddle etc and felt like he wanna be left alone and said he wanna talk but i ask about what he said not now. Then on his birthday he acted like how he was b4 i left on vacation we had fun time cuddle a lot and he even shown me how he made his music and even let me hear some of his demo no one ever heard. then day after his birthday we cuddle a lot and had nice chill day watch netflix etc then he made us dinner i said i love you few times and he said “more love”. then on Thursday when i left his place he said hell be free not this week but next week to see eachother and then i said i love you and he said “love ya”. Hes been quite since then tho i know hes busy cuz of work he does work a lot and i can understand h probbly passes out when he get home at night. Oh also he did call me by my first pet name he gave me when i was with him last vs his new one he gave me lol. So yeah im confused and i wanna know what all you think and suggest? I know my heart and his wants me and my gut saying to stay but im lost and onfused. Also i know theres a mercury retro grad happing during my vacation and still going on. I read it does messes with virgos a lot. But yeah ty in advance all for suggestion etc. Hes the only Virgo i know and i love him so much and i want this to work! I do text him once in awhile to check up on him so he knows i care. he also stared into my eyes when he said he falling in love with me etc and he said he wants me in his life and also he will be a pain in my butt non stop(meaning he wanna be with me etc in cute way i think lol) and he said god wanted us to to be togetherwell another thing he did b4 my vacation was… he was helping me get rid of black head and he said “hold still this is what boyfriends do” witch was cute tho seem gross i actually was happy especially since what he said to me !I read up about Virgos so some sings looking good but idk. ty in advance again for all the help! Last time i edit lol we also listen to music video together amd we sang to it as well last time i was with him. Now he quite he did update a social media site. But yeah is he still interested? Hope so i invested a lot pf time amd effort in this also $$.