How does the Virgo man deal with a breakup?

As a Pisces, I deal with grief and pain by drinking large quantities of alcohol and watching DVDs. (Just kidding on the first part!) Virgo, my opposite, scrubs his toilet when his heart breaks. Unlike Pisces — who seeks to escape suffering by transcending reality — Virgo hones in on the details, immersing himself in ritualistic behaviors. A thorough house-cleaning may help him purge the demons of longing. Or he may participate in a round of colonic hydrotherapy sessions to cleanse himself of embodied relationship toxins.

Virgo is ruled by intellectual Mercury. This analytic guy likes to improve upon anything that is not working efficiently. Even though the relationship is over, he will obsess over what he could have done better, picking apart the flaws in communication patterns, living arrangements and bookshelf categorization systems.

If there is a liability in Virgo’s coping mechanisms, it is that he will process the breakup mentally, yet not truly feel his grief. As a result, he may somatize his sadness, and end up consulting his holistic health practitioner to address problems that would not exist if he truly stayed with his emotions.

Comments

As a virgo woman, I find this post offensive. It portrays Virgos as obsessive compulsive hypochondriacs who are unable to get in touch with their feelings. I for one do not deal with heartbreak by cleaning my house or any of the other things mentioned here. Virgos are no different than any sign when dealing with heartbreak and disappointment. Shame on you Jeffery

Anonymous, are you suggesting that everybody deals with heartbreak the same way? How do you cope with disappointment? And where are your other planets?

I admit I may rely on zodiac stereotypes in posts like this, but I do believe that not everyone processes grief the same.

3. As a Virgo, I don’t really feel offended, but I think I know what Anonymous is hinting at. Stereotypically earth signs are too concerned with practical matters to have time for their emotional side.
    Unfortunately this stereotype is quite popular.
    Sometimes it makes a person want to fight for their right to have feelings AT ALL, as absurd as it may sound.

4. Jara aka Blah Blah says:

I’m sure Virgos have feelings like the rest of us, but they sure don’t feel comfortable showing sadness or heartbreak “normally.” At least the ones I know don’t…Show me a crybaby Virgo and I’ll show you someone masquerading as a Virgo.

And I must say that not all Virgos I’ve met are neat freaks, but my Virgo stepmother DOES clean when she’s upset – and she’s upset when things aren’t clean.

5. Actually, yes most virgos, are very confined people, but we have a horrible tendency to clean when we are pissed off, for some odd reason; exspecially when its a boy problem.

6. I don’t think that cleaning as a method of dealing with our feelings is a bad thing. It is incredibly calming and soothing. Certainly a lot healthier than drowning in booze, the way most Pisceans or Scorpios would, or overeating, like a Cancerian. Those signs might be more “emotional” but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they handle their feelings much more healthfully than other signs. I just wanted to point that out bc when I read Jeff’s entry, I knew exactly what he was saying and (as a non-Virgoan who loves to clean when I’m feeling stressed) I didn’t read any criticism in that entry. I’ve stormed and cried until my nose ran and formed a sea of snot (yum) during a break-up and looking back I can honestly say, I don’t think that drama was a better outlet either.

7. Jeffrey,
    It’s marsey. I forgot my password. I’m anonymous who was offended with your post. Anyway, to answer your question I’m a Virgo/Pices moon/Taurus Rising/Scorpio descendant…How do I cope with disappointment? It depends on how deep the hurt. If blindsided by someone I really care about I go into seclusion for a few days, sleeping, ruminating over the issue trying to understand what happened,but usually will talk with only those closest to me about what is upsetting me. Lesser disappointments I just deal with it by going about my normal affairs but it is still in the back of my mind…And by the way, I clean my house all the time, so cleaning when upset is not something I need to do. And I would never get a colonic.

Marsey, sounds like you go into your Pisces Moon (seclusion, sleep). Any Sun sign post is necessarily a simplification, and no two Virgos are alike.

I knew a Virgo who had weekly colonics!

9. Jara aka Blah Blah says:

Eme, I don’t think Jeff was saying that Pisces (or any other water sign) processes breakups any more “healthfully” than Virgo (or any other sign). He was simply pointing out the stereotypical differences. Ranking the methods of dealing with breakups is unnecessary and divisive. Who says cleaning is better than drowning one’s sorrows in booze or overeating? Without moderation, obsessive compulsive cleaning can be counter-productive just like anything else.

10. I know, Jara. I didn’t mean to be divisive, I was merely trying to say that just bc one sign is more emotional than another, their coping mechanisms can also be unhealthy. You’re right, compulsive cleaning is unhealthy but I wanted to point out that cleaning that is not compulsive can be a pretty good outlet. The key is moderation as you say. I wanted to point out that the more “emotional” water-sign ways of coping can also be unhealthy if taken to extremes but by no means did I mean to imply that one coping mechanism is better than the other. Nor did I mean to spark a ridiculous “fight” as to which sign is “better” at coping with stress or heartbreak. Just out of curiosity: Did everyone else read my previous post that way?

If so, I apologize for not being clear.

11. Jara: When I said “I know” at the beginning of the post, I meant that I know what Jeff was saying in his original post. I was responding to the implied criticism that I myself didn’t read into it.

As a Virgo, I have to admit you’re all leaving out the obvious detail: that it’s better to be depressed in a clean-ass house than to be down in your own dumps, lol. I never understand why some people make a bad situation worse by leaving pizza out all night or losing their car keys. You’ve already in a funk, why do you want to join in with cruel fate and hurt yourself more by overeating, smoking, drinking too much…

This is all so obvious, why can’t you all see?

13. I’m a virgo woman born on Sept. 20,. I had my heartbroken by a guy almost a year ago and I still grieve like it was yesterday. I am probably one of the most sensitive ppl I know. I brake out into tears several times a day longing for him! Alot of times as soon as I wake up in the mornings, as if something falls on me as soon as I open my eyes. If anything I would think Virgo’s hanndle these situations worse than other signs because we are picky about who we let into our lives. So after anylizing every detail of whether we should let you be apart of us you decide to throw us away it leaves us very devistated b/c it makes us feel like we are not good enough or as if we missed something in our strive to perfectionism. I haven’t been reading astrology for long and was very surprised to find that virgo’s are thought of as cold and prude. I am very affectionate, loving, and expressive. I have every trait of a virgo except I don’t know anything about cold and unforgiving!

I am a virgo female and Shianne couldn’t have said it any better. I have friends tell me that I can’t be a virgo because I don’t act like them. I do have some of the traits. I know that when someone hurts me I don’t want them to know that they hurt me. I don’t want them to see me cry. It’s kind of like you don’t want people to think your weak or fragile. When I am angry I clean because for me when I am angry I just want to punch your lights out. I also like to go for a walk to calm me down. Virgo’s have a tendency to say hurtful things when they are angry or upset, things that you can’t take back. So my advice is when a virgo storms out angry don’t chase behind her arguing with her or you will get an earfull. When she is upset she doesn’t want you to see her cry. If you wait awhile and then go back and speak to them later they will talk to you after they calm down and you will make some headway. I have felt the hurt that Shianne is talking about. Only I couldn’t sleep I cried myself to sleep and three hours later I woke up with tears still in my eyes. I too had a guy brake up with me that I was head over heals in love with I lost so much weight because I was so upset that I made myself sick from crying all of the time. He saw me 7 months later and I had lost a lot of weight and he asked me if I was sick. I said no and he looked at me and said how did you lose so much weight? I couldn’t say I miss you terribly and I can’t eat or sleep. So don’t say that Virgo’s are cold hearted we feel very deeply. We just don’t want you to know it because after you dumped us we put our guards up and we don’t trust you with our feelings.

ok…first of all if you LADIES read the title it says HOW A VIRGO MALE deals with a break up and second every virgo is not the same im a scorpio and thinking deeply enough is obviously not your guyes speciality because your life experiences like not having a father in your life or a dead mother can alter the way you deal with things and how you take things not everyones the same but its out there for people that can relate not get offended…

16. im a gemini sun/ virgo moon/ taurus rising my venus and mercury are in gemini and my mars is in aries and depending on how deeply im hurt i will clean my room.

i dated a capricorn sun/leo moon for 1 yr and 7 months and when he dumped me i got very nervous and shaky. i tend to get very! nervous and shakey when things in relationships so wrong (i have virog in another planet aswell) and i was very passive my response was “okay”. i never show my emotions to my boyfriends (not friends) when i am sad (only when im angry) i show more anger than remorse towards them. well after the break up i went on dates with other people right off the bat ( he broke up with me on a thursday and i went on a date saterday night ) and i partied….like crazy! out every weekend and there was always a guy i had. i find that i way i deal with a break up is to party,drink, and not eat. i lost 12 pounds. well two weeks later it was new years and i got a new boyfriend on the stroke of 12. he was a rebound for sure. he was a capricorn sun/aquarious moon/and capricorn rising i liked him but its plain and simple he was a rebound. however i didnt tell my ex that i got a new bf . ironically after i got a new bf my ex bf came back from ny and had been begging me to date him again..crying and begging and giving me roses and candies and being very jealous and over protective and angry. he still didnt kno about the new bf and i did a good job at keeping it from him. ( not a good thing but w.e.) and then another guy started talkin to me through mutual friends and i liked him so the day after me and my bf at the times one month anniversary i dumped him and stayed single. then a month and a half later i started dating the guy i met through mutual friends he was a libra sun/aries moon.he was very fun.we had fun together and never stopped laughing. i always made him laugh. i never spoke to my previous ex…completely ignored him. im very good and cutting people out of my life.VERY good at it. it doesnt bother me at all. and many people tell me its hard to read me. they say that they dont feel important to me. i dont need to be around my friends 24/7 i like to be away from them sometimes because they longer i am away from them the happier i am when i see them again. and it doesnt bother me. i like hanging out with different friends everyday i dont like to clinge to anyone or anything. and maybe that is because i have a lot of gemini and virgo in me….well anywho me and the new bf dated for 2 months then i caught him cheating so i confronted him and he choked up and dumped me before i could dump him. but then he wanted me back and cried..but w.e. i didnt really care i was already talkin to my ex again…rebound…so then a month later i was back with my ex and 2 weeks later we broke up and here i am single for 3 days now. and already planning on rebounding to a new guy. i try to be single but its soooo hard. lol .from this story i would say i deal with break ups quite well.. my most recent ex…wants to go back out but im not going to let that happen. he complains ill never try to talk to him or talk to him period unless he talks to me or calls me ….hes right. i can shut people out of my life so easily its crazy. the saying that geminis and virgos are always busy is soo true in my case.

im interested in what u have to say to this jeffrey kishner!! so feel free to write back!! im at work and id like to read your response!!

Hello, I’m a virgo male, I truly admit that when I’m heartbroken I clean or when I’m pissed off. But overall, I don’t clean when it’s unnecessary. My ex gf of 5 1/2 years broke up with me, I was always analyzing what was wrong and how to get her back but I know I’ll never say to her if I ever see her.

I have a hard time trusting people and letting people know how I feel in general. I hope this helps a bit from a male virgo perspective. Thanks.

18. I can’t believe a virgo woman said she was offended by jeffrey writing a post that he had to keep fairly generic of virgo males, as an astrologer I will back Jefferey on this and hope the Virgo woman educates herself with what I am about to say – a Virgo woman is very different to a Virgo male and this goes for all signs, why because you are dealing fundamentally with male and female energy, yes we have both feminine and masculine in us but fundamentally signs effect women and men differently, also to the virgo female your opposite sign is pisces for a reason they have depth and often can see a 360 degree view of subject and are one of the most perceptive signs in the zodiac, by being offended and not asking Jeffrey more about why he wrote that you are showing compulsive behaviour, think about it….from venus in pisces ;)

Personally, being a virgo, I would not agree about the cleaning thing(I never clean when i’m upset). But I do agree on the over analyzing what I could of done differently to change outcome of breakup and I am very prideful that I would never tell the person how I still felt about them. I hate to have people see me in pain over them. So as I am obssessing about this guy, I keep it to myself. And I also tend to say a lot of mean things when i’m upset. I don’t want to clean to feel better. What other options do I have?!
    -M

20. I broke up with my virgo ex a couple of years ago. We were childhood sweethearts so i could pretty much understand how she reacts to things. After an eight year relationship we broke up.. I guess both of us are really not meant for each since we both tried to keep the relationship together but unfortunately it just wont work anymore. We both got fed up.. cheated each other.. (her with a fellow virgo and me with a lovely scorpio)

What angers me is the fact that she won’t admit her faults. She puts the blame on me and make me the bad guy to our family and friends and she the victim of the relationship.. I mean hellyeah we both have our flaws and for eight years i was loyal to her.. except for one time that i got attracted to a scorpio and eventually fell in love with her..

The funny thing is we both said goodbye to each other and she ask me this silly request for her… she wants me to meet up with the scopio girl.. all the three of us in one place and tell the girl that i still choose to be with her and that it was only a fling.. geeez i didn’t get her this time..

21. Christopher says:

23 year old
    Virgo Sun, Virgo Moon, and Virgo Rising.

How I deal with break-up, hm, I can honestly say I keep myself completely busy, I cut all ties with the people I used to know that knew my ex, I clean a lot. I overanalyze every situation that I did with that person but analyzing it for another year and a half since the break up. I see that I did NOTHING wrong but the person was just too young and she wasn’t mature enough to understand where I was coming from. There are many occassions where I realize perhaps her cheating on me was the greatest gift for me because if she didn’t. I’d probably still be the foolish Virgo falling for what that Leo was doing to me. She place every blame she had of herself onto me when clearly as glass my vision of people, I see her flaws and she was projecting them onto me to make herself feel better. I honestly do not care what she has said to her friends because I know I was loyal, faithful and loving towards her. I have no pity for her if the relationship ended where we just needed time apart then that’s fine.

Cheating to me is no excuse and I will not sympathize any excuse for it. Therefore, all ties of being contacted with this 5 year relationship with this Leo has been cut, from last year May 2008 til now, it still will be cut completely for the rest of my life.

ONCE a Virgo has made up his or her mind, the decision is final.

22. Christopher says:

And of course, I do not show my sadness. I listen to music and bury myself with work. But no I do not cry in front of friends whatsoever. I rather deal with it rationally.

23. I have my house of love and romance (#5) in Virgo so I can relate to overanalysing all bits and pieces of the relationship; every time Mercury goes retrograde (and he does that pretty often) I feel it at a very personal level.

24. well iam a leo and i clean when am upset :\

thou this post might be kinda accurate but some of the stuff that i read were not true at all, it was the opposite. i’ve been in a relationship with a virgo man nd some of what i read about vigo men is that they hate sexuality or talking about it but this guy is very open about it and hes no afraid of tellin me what he wants(love or sex) i dont know if hes acting differently with me or thats how he really is but conclusion is that whats written about virgo men is nt always right.

25. mimi, it could be that your Virgo guy’s Mars or Mercury is in a more outgoing sign.

26. i see, how can i know what his sun or moon sign is??

27. anonymous says:

i’ve often wondered how they deal with it. they are complex but have some endearing qualitie

28. LovelyLibra says:

They can be endearing, yes…but they can also be extremely confusing. I’ve had a Virgo completely disappear after months of getting close. :Z And didn’t so much as offer any kind of explanation until a month afterwards!

Wonder if they clean after a large disappearing act, too???

29. 100% Virgo Sept. 16 says:

30. 100% Virgo Sept. 16 says:

Well, us virgo, we don’t let you in our minds. I had a crush on a certain guy cuz I thought he was “perfect,” a beautiful lady that I am he rejected me. I found myself crying to sleep, I could not focus in anything. I’m extremely picky, and I certainly never let a guy know my feelings as a virgo, and the first time I tried to be blunt ( although I was shaking in my pants)… as Shianne said, it makes you feel less. I thought I was above. Yeah, you start questioning. Oh! by the way, today is his birthday. What a coincidance!

31. AquaTrainer says:

Well, I don’t know what they say about Aquarius and Virgo compatibility (meeting of the minds, if you will), but I was with a Virgo for 4 1/2 years. He was my bestfriend in the entire world. I mean, the “honeymoon” wasn’t over for the first 3 years! Literally, bestest friend EVER, but because of workschedules, stress, two ships passing in the night, and him throwing temper tantrems (and sometimes light-weight objects) I slowly left him…first emotionally, then physically. Up until I moved out he would cook me dinner (he was a chef), quit drinking and smoking pot and started running! It killed me because I knew it would only be the bandaid on the booboo, but the problems would still be there. That was almost 2 years ago and only recently has the contact from him ceased. He was really and most likely still heart broken over me. Even though I’m heavily concentrating on the man I’m with now… I miss my bestfriend :(

32. I have a question tho for virgo ladies… if after a break up and being apart for a year and a half —- a virgo lady calls an ex and updates the ex on what is going on with her life even if it means having a relationship already and telling the ex that she already moved on… what does it mean?

I’m an aqua and had a six year relationship with a virgal and after breaking up with her a year and a half ago i received a call from her. she ask how are things with me and my current gf and that her family is saying hi. I just don’t get it why i received a call from her all of a sudden and telling me that she already have a boyfriend and that she want’s the best for both me and my girlfriend when in fact we’ve already talked about my relationship several months ago when i received another call from her. and now her friends are trying to add me on my facebook all at once.. nah i just find it weird…

My girlfriend a scorp told me that it’s probably because my ex still has feelings for me… which i doubt because it’s been almost two years and she already have a boyfriend.. they have been together for a year now..

33. U may Hurt a Virgo’s Heart once but I Promise you will never ever, ever, everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get another chance to ever see us again!!!!!!! And we never come back. end!!!

34. hypnoticscorpio says:

As you can see I am a scorpio and I take offense in we drown our sorrows in booze. I do not even drink or smoke. I start to clean alot. I am dating a virgo guy and he can get emotional when I am sad. When I cry, he cries also because he doesn’t want me to feel pain.

35. I always wondered why so many years later I cannot stop thinking of you.
    Was it the trauma of the break-up or was it true love.
    How can something live inside someone for so long without even a second of it in return. Ive gone through every angle looking to convince myself how terrible and mean you were to me in the end— but it only lasts seconds. I cannot deny you a place in my heart.
    I die everyday at least once when I have to tell my heart it wont be hearing from you. The end came so fast and abrupt, it made me feel things i never want to experience again. I was forced to take my heart elsewhere but my soul was frozen in time.
    So, 5772 days later I sit here writing this post in another attempt to heal.
    …………….
    Okay so thats how i feel…..im a male Virgo, born September 17.

I had my heart broken (here’s the kicker) a ridiculous 16 years ago. Yep, 16 years ago, i was the only one in my neighborhood who was sent to the ‘other’ high school….but it was meant to be. I had been kicked out in 10th grade. So the following year I went back but had to re-do the 10th grade, that put me in her science class. Was it destiny?, i used to tell myself that.
    Anyhow, she instantly became my dream girl, the girl that made school worth going to and i was inspired to get staright B’s that year. She had a boyfriend but they broke up and she wanted us to go out, but I didnt want to be a rebound, so i gave her her space that summer. I did my thing, she did hers, but everynight we would be on the phone and hers was the last voice i’d hear before closing my eyes. What im trying to say is that I truly loved her before she even saw me in the same light. So i was completely crushed 4 years later when she didnt want anything to do with me and in less than a week already had someone new and asked me to leave her alone. Of course I didnt, i stalked her, but to me i was running out of time since i soon wouldnt know her schedule, (but of course, me and serial killers are the only ones who would see it that way) and she put a restraining order on me which assured driving her completely out of my life. Now at NO TIME did i EVER threaten her, how could i, i loved her. But i was so hurt and I get into a fight with the guy I blamed for her leaving me (she cheated on me, she kissed him at a bar)….and 2 years later im finally incarcerated for the ‘assault’, how stupid of me, but i had lost her and I had no hope for my future. I was from the inner-city following some ridiculous Code of the Street, you mess with a guys girl, you get punched in the face. And i know she said she was at fault too (that crushed me) i felt that since he knew me, how could he disrespect.
    So while i should have been moving on like she did, i was now an inmate and began the depression that sometimes I wake up feeling, Im back there at that time when my whole world had fallen apart and the ONLY person who could make it better by just saying something nice to me, wanted NOTHING to do with me.
    I have never felt so alone in my life. I was still very broken hearted and now I was doing time for hitting the guy she kissed. I lost my job, my credit cards, my hope, my self-esteem, my pride, my friends, my faith, my trust, my smile and when I got out of jail i had nothing, no one. I saw REAL criminals being hugged by their girlfriends the day I was released ….but me, i walked to the train station in the rain and by the time I got there, the rain was so heavy that it helped me hide my tears. Ive had other break-ups since but none that truly mattered. So im scarred what looks like for life and have been looking to heal since I never dealt with the emotions since the only person who I wanted them to matter to was gone. I know she gave me closure when she said she didnt love me anymore…..but my heart needed to know more. I was expected to just walk away and not feel. I know I wasnt like ‘the greatest catch’ i was from the inner-city and had no idea what to do with my future. And Im cool if thats why she left…..just didnt need to treat me like a stranger and make me feel like I tricked her into being with me. Why not break up with me before going and kissing dude at the bar. Or break-up with me the night she told me about dude. I gave her a choice to leave me if she didnt love me anymore, she lied and said she did only to break-up with me two-weeks later.
    How could I not handle the break-up any other way? I was a kid.

36. Anonymous2 says:

100% when my Virgo and I break-up I have noticed a pattern, he will start a new hobby and get completely engrossed in it. The new one is a motorbike and he will pull it apart and replace everything and even though he ends up spending a fortune instead of confronting me and his feelings he will engross himself into the new bike.

37. Anonymous2 – LOOOL. Typical emotional-weak man :D

38. I’m in the middle of a what I think might be a breakup with a Virgo man. Initially he was alright. Other than his excessive Bush-bashing, and forever-telling war stories…Damn, that boy could talk!…he was cool. The first time we entered this territory, he was doing the whole martyr thing “You did this to me…blah blah blah” I tried to reason with him. He accepted no fault. A few days later, he admitted that he was really upset about the situation and wanted to work it out….so after a hundred stories about his childhood, a dozen words uttered under his breath, and a few thinly veiled insults – we are here. He is not talking to me. I think it’s a bitch move, though. I look at this way. I’m a Sag, 20 years is junior, and I also make 5x as much as he does. This wasn’t meant to work. There was no way in hell that I could endure a lifetime of this man’s history lessons, his lame-ass conversation about work and politics, and his just-at-the-poverty line lifestyle. Too much. No regrets, though. I tried it once. And now I am petitioning Congress to remove all Virgo men from the zodiac sign. Other than labor, they are virtually useless as a people.

39. StrongVirgoWoman says:

everyone deals w/h a breakup differently I had a man tell me He’d kill himself …well do it idiot ur screwed in the head……but this is how he dealt w/h my leaving……it’s hard for ANY REALATIONSHIP[ 2 WORK IT TAKES respect & trust…just remember we all deal VERY differently

40. Leo/Virgo cusp here. However, I think I’m more Virgo than anything. Anyway, I deal with breakups by analyzing the relationship to death. ‘Was I wrong to leave? Did I misunderstand what he said/did?? How come I didn’t see this before? What was the point?’

And then I hit the gym for the next few months until I run it out of my system. Say what you want but the compulsive exercising makes my body flawless. LOL j/k
    But anyway, speaking for this Leo/Virgo only, I connect with the people I love very deeply. So even if we breakup- I can still feel these guys. I can feel their pain- as well as my own and it sometimes takes a very long time to go away. Whats really weird is I often time feel when they are on the verge of trying to pop back into my life again.

41. @anonymouse: Ha! Sounds familiar – it’s never his fault. You’re the one who’s wrong. However, when you finally do get sick of it and actually leave, then they want to call and text and email. Dealt with this with my ex by blocking every avenue of communication. My ex told me I “destroyed [him] inside” when I left. Oh well. He wasn’t innocent.

42. @how do we virgo deal with break ups?
    wich break ups? the one were We did care
    or the one we did not care about?

we would do what is naturally part of our psychic
    WE would analize things!.

ok we might do it while we clean our system…
    our life… our enviorment…etc!.

we will see dif behaviours in the pair, we are not
    longer part of!.

we will take peaces of many situation and scenarios
    to come with a honest conclusion!.

we would not be unfair, we will be responsible for
    our own actions…
    ex. if we were bitches, we will look at the reason why
    were bad to that person!.

we will analize the way we deal with relationships
    and try to be better the next time!.

we are allways trying to be better…to order chaos
    within …..

so when we break up…our mind separates immediately
    from the PHRASE or STATUS of we…or couple!.

is so easy for us to go back to our INDIVIDUALITY….
    without the emotionally….we tend to be rational about
    it!.

rarely do I cry…cause my moon is in aqua so my
    emotions are in control…in a break up!.

but ive heard VIRGO men Crying!.
    AND i HAD one beggining me….but I WAS
    RAW…so i DNT KNOW who is worst virgo men
    or women…hahahahaha

43. hahaha

This is very interesting.

my ex virgo chase at me when I dumped him.

I am a jealous type scorpio.

which very dramatic.

lol

44. I’m a virgo, and when my break up occurred, I broke down in front of my soon-to-be-ex. She is the overly dramatic type who enjoyed displaying her emotions by yelling and and being obnoxious, while I was more of a “let’s consult our problem” type of person. Obviously, she is a pisces. She really couldn’t get me to feel better about breaking up because she was busy trying to dump me, even though I had a strange feeling in my gut that our relationship was going to end and instead of making our relationship an end, I resisted and kept the problem to myself to fix the relationship, even though she never wanted to take me seriously (she made a great deal of hints through jokes and gestures). My ex was moving, and she constantly told me that she was moving away and will never talk to anyone besides her best-friend(s), but not me. I knew she kept referring back to me that she wanted this relationship to end during her moving transition. Pretty much, she didn’t want me in her new-life, but I denied that, like a stubborn-virgo, and I continued until she finally lashed out on me, and told me to screw off. I’m not trying to make her into a monster; but like I said, she is the dramatic type who loves to yell and create a scene. Yet I was an idiot who didn’t end the relationship when the signs were completely visible for me to see, but I guess sex will do that to you. If anything, I WASN’T SUCH A GREAT PERSON EITHER because several months down the line when we got in touch (we were cool with each other for a while), I decided to let her know how I felt , and she joked about my sensitivity when I opened up to her about our break-up, and I got angry and lashed out on her, which left her hating me or Virgos (haha) like how most women hate Virgo men (especially the ones born in August). I know that it was my fault for being so scathing, severe, and sufferable when i unleashed my harsh side on her, and i tried to apologize, but she was in-hate with me from there on out, heh heh. In conclusion, my ex knew when I was sad, and she even saw me crying, which I find totally embarrassing now, but if I have learned anything, it is the fact that I will always trust my gut no matter how great the sex, the connection or the person may be because problems can turn into disasters in a heart-beat and leave a person feeling bitter about each other. I hope you women can use my experience as a great deal of help for your problem with Virgo men and how much of a group of douche-bags we are. We aren’t perfect, even if some of strive for perfection.

45. I’m a virgo, and when my break up occurred, I broke down in front of my soon-to-be-ex. She is the overly dramatic type who enjoyed displaying her emotions by yelling and and being obnoxious, while I was more of a “let’s consult our problem” type of person. Obviously, she is a pisces. She really couldn’t get me to feel better about breaking up because she was busy trying to dump me, even though I had a strange feeling in my gut that our relationship was going to end and instead of making our relationship an end, I resisted and kept the problem to myself to fix the relationship, even though she never wanted to take me seriously (she made a great deal of hints through jokes and gestures). My ex was moving, and she constantly told me that she was moving away and will never talk to anyone besides her best-friend(s), but not me. I knew she kept referring back to me that she wanted this relationship to end during her moving transition. Pretty much, she didn’t want me in her new-life, but I denied that, like a stubborn-virgo, and I continued until she finally lashed out on me, and told me to screw off. I’m not trying to make her into a monster; but like I said, she is the dramatic type who loves to yell and create a scene. Yet I was an idiot who didn’t end the relationship when the signs were completely visible for me to see, but I guess sex will do that to you. If anything, I WASN’T SUCH A GREAT PERSON EITHER because several months down the line when we got in touch (we were cool with each other for a while), I decided to let her know how I felt , and she joked about my sensitivity when I opened up to her about our break-up, and I got angry and lashed out on her, which left her hating me or Virgos (haha) like how most women hate Virgo men (especially the ones born in August). I know that it was my fault for being so scathing, severe, and suffocating her when i unleashed my harshness, and i tried to apologize for being so rude, but she was in-hate with me from there on out, heh heh. In conclusion, my ex knew when I was sad, and she even saw me crying, which I find totally embarrassing now, but if I have learned anything, it is the fact that I will always trust my gut no matter how great the sex, the connection or the person may be because problems can turn into disasters in a heart-beat and leave a person feeling bitter about each other. I hope you women can use my experience as a great deal of help for your problem with Virgo men and how much of a group of douche-bags we are. We aren’t perfect, even if some of strive for perfection.

46. How does a virgo deal with break-ups? He retires within himself and examines every single fibre of his mind as to what went wrong, when and why it went wrong. Who was at fault, what could have been changed, memories…. everything. on top of that they will then think as to what they can change about themselves in future relationships. All that can take quite a while to come to terms with and no one knows that such things are going on in a virgo man’s head because they hide it so well. They will go about their daily lives with absolute normality and yet be hurting inside..

If you’re the one that broke up with a virgo man, then you can tell in their eyes how hurt they get. They won’t talk about it. Not really because they are not a talkative sign. They talk by serving. They would much rather serve the ones they care about but how can he serve the one he cares about if he is no longer with you?
    So he doesn’t serve….and doesn’t talk.

47. Ok I am a female virgo born sep.20:)idk why but I never dealt with a break up until now:-/ I think that is cuz I got rejected:-( Scorpio broke my hart and now I c him everyday with his new gf and hi is cheating on her as well:-( ofcourse I’m dead inside but I won’t show it…he is killing me slowly and don’t even know it!!!Cannot wait to b over this mess and I pray 2 God 4 a revenge:-//but that’s maybe I got the Scorpio rising sun in me….it’s been 4 yrs since the break up but I don’t remember cleaning my house…I do remember going for a long runs and running and runing but still find my self at the start:-( until now I haven’t won yet so I’m going to keep on runing until I do…god bless all the Virgos cuz I know that we are unique ” no other sign cooler as we r…

48. chemist3 says:

i’d like to hear from virgo male..

if girlfriends of virgo males completely leave them alone to sort things out within themselves during the period of ‘withdrawal and silence’, will virgo males themselves be prone to feel the distance and then fall out of their relationship? (no texts/calls from both parties btw)

And are there anything else the girlfriends can do for their virgos during this period of time of their withdrawal and silence (besides giving him his alone time/much needed space) ?

49. Hi im a virgo n my partner of 4 yearz was a virgo too.. we were all love and effectionit.. but wjen were hurt hed gi and drink.. where id bawl my eyes out hours on end… weve split for a few months now and i still live him more than anything really thought he was the one but he went and got a g/f straight away.. weve got a 2 year old together too. But i still wish i knew if he feels anything towards me.. but i get nothing off him atall…