How does the Virgo man deal with a breakup?

As a Pisces, I deal with grief and pain by drinking large quantities of alcohol and watching DVDs. (Just kidding on the first part!) Virgo, my opposite, scrubs his toilet when his heart breaks. Unlike Pisces — who seeks to escape suffering by transcending reality — Virgo hones in on the details, immersing himself in ritualistic behaviors. A thorough house-cleaning may help him purge the demons of longing. Or he may participate in a round of colonic hydrotherapy sessions to cleanse himself of embodied relationship toxins.

Virgo is ruled by intellectual Mercury. This analytic guy likes to improve upon anything that is not working efficiently. Even though the relationship is over, he will obsess over what he could have done better, picking apart the flaws in communication patterns, living arrangements and bookshelf categorization systems.

If there is a liability in Virgo’s coping mechanisms, it is that he will process the breakup mentally, yet not truly feel his grief. As a result, he may somatize his sadness, and end up consulting his holistic health practitioner to address problems that would not exist if he truly stayed with his emotions.

Comments

1. Virgo Bloke says:

As I have just broken up with a Taurus and I’m Virgo male I’ll tell you exactly how it works.

We fall to pieces, we bargain and go over every everything in microscopic detail. Including ourselves. We hate ourselves for being so stupid, we fantasise about scenarios that simply would never have happened good and bad. We cry, get angry, bargain some more (sometimes with ourselves Doh!) get rational and say pull yourself together man and realise she just didn’t love you enough to want you forever, no shame in that is there?? We get mad and want to write the most hurtful things down and send them. But we don’t.

But above all we tell no one what we are going through, until we have got to the point that we feel happy (ier) with knowing that it will get better and life is still the same glorious adventure it always was and the pressure of trying to fix what never was meant to be has lifted. Then we get back to being the clever, thoughtful, loyal, trusting, funny and perfect man we always were 🙂

In some cases this takes years in others it takes a few days

But I must say, after all my relationships that have broken up, I have never once wanted to clean house!!

2. I’m a Virgo and I dealt with my 2 breakup’s with partying, drinking, sex, and then therapy.

3. A lot of these responses must be from really young virgos or first-time serious relationship virgos. The reason I say that is because an experienced virgo will not make the same mistake twice. Yes, the first true-love break-up is hard, but also the virgo has very strong will-power so when they realize the issue is unhealthy or no resolve then they will completely break ties with that person. After that the virgo will never leave themselves open or vulnerable enough to be hurt in the same way again. Also, the virgo is a very innate clean person so of course they will want all of their surroundings clean. It really has nothing to do with overcleaning due to just a break-up.

4. plz give me suggestion what should i do.i was in a relationship with a virgo guy and we had lots of fights due to which he got fed up and he broke up with me 2 monthsbefore .After broke up he gave me option either to remain friends or totally cut off so i choose to remain friend and after that he didnt text me for 15-20 days and now he is texting me in alternative days and just saying hellp hw r u. dats it. Now plz tell me what should i do to get back him. I really love him

5. plz give me suggestion what should i do.i was in a relationship with a virgo guy and we had lots of fights due to which he got fed up and he broke up with me 2 monthsbefore .After broke up he gave me option either to remain friends or totally cut off so i choose to remain friend and after that he didnt text me for 15-20 days and now he is texting me in alternative days and just saying hellp hw r u. dats it. Now plz tell me what should i do to get back him. I really love him

6. plz give me suggestion what should i do.i was in a relationship with a virgo guy and we had lots of fights due to which he got fed up and he broke up with me 2 monthsbefore .After broke up he gave me option either to remain friends or totally cut off so i choose to remain friend and after that he didnt text me for 15-20 days and now he is texting me in alternative days and just saying hellp hw r u. dats it. Now plz tell me what should i do to get back him. I really love him

7. its very hard to be with a virgo man– i am an Aries and dating virgo man for 8mo now. in ur case dnt ever case him u still have a very slim chance to get him back bec ge is still communicating with u, the problem is when he find someone new he will stop communicating totally… for me just go one with ur life meet other people dnt expect that he will get back to u soon coz the fact that he the one who broke up with u it means that he dont want the relationship anymore.. he keeping in touch bec he havent find someone else yet– but when he does he will totally cut communication with u and will leave u double pain… so just go on with ur life. u stay away… virgo man were very difficult

8. bonnie greatorex says:

I have been dumped buy my bf of 5 months, this makes 5 times in 5 months. I still feels its not over as I am always the one who puts us back. It starts is a fight, then he breaks up to end the fight, by the time we reconcile we don’t remember what the fight was about. On the phone that last time we spoke he said “I don’t love you, is that what you want to hear? ” So if he really wanted me to know that he doesn’t love me he would not have added th “is that what you want to hear?” so I will give him a week to cool his anger and see if the love is still there. Pray for me as its going to be a long week! I am a cap and we are supposed to be compatible, my boy best friend is virgo and so is my second husband. I wonder if I have started a pattern, he breaks up with me and I put it back together…..is this what he is waiting for? He tells me that he doesn’t understand why I am with him as I could have any guy I want….hardest relationship I have ever encountared.

9. I am a Virgo, in my life I have rejected few girls when they asked me out. Later on the Karma took me over, for breaking their heart. I got rejected by few girls that I like. I am getting weaker as times are going by with very little hope for a relationship for now. The girl that I like now was the one that I liked since a few months. She is one of my closest friend but never told her that I liked her. Our society thinks were dating becuz were close, but we aren’t dating. I am trying not to like her but couldn’t, I just cry from inside. I am also not suppose to be having any girlfriend or so. But for the sake of our friendship, I support her in every moves she makes, even if she’s dating someone. Am I right in the step I am taking. And the reason I like her is because I don’t even know why. Hey a girl and a boy can be best friends. If you don’t like this. Then plz don’t comment something that will hurt me. I need help. And thank you for taking your time and reading this.

10. It may be true about everything you said, I am an Aquarius woman or girl in love with a Virgo guy who I am not sure feels same he does not call until I don’t call 4 a day or 2 when I need his help he becomes silent and when I ask what he really wants he becomes even more silent give me days or months alone then calls back and apologies I want to ask is this how Virgo love or lust?

11. Eagleyez says:

I’m Scorpio woman who was in love with a Virgo man.It’s true what they say, Virgo men are hard to deal with on an emotional level. Our relationship was short lived because he was still in love with his Aquarius ex with whom he shared a child. To be frank, I knew our relationship was doomed even before we started (scorp instinct), having a long term relationship with him was not my first objective. My first objective was to show him what love is, and teach him how to love himself. See, his Aquarius ex was a bitch, she knew she had him, so she took disadvantage. I seriously started a relationship with him in order to save him (scorp self sacrificing habit). I then started wanting him cause I knew instinctively he was a good guy (we scorps don’t like letting go anyways) so to be honest I was on the borderline of wanting to keep him but also knowing I’ll have to let him go after I showed him what love felt like. To make a long story short, after 3 months with me his ex came back in his life and used their baby as a weapon to get him back. As predicted he took the bait (unfortunate for him). He started finding silly things to start arguments in an attempt to have me break up with him. I really did start loving him and so I ended up getting hurt. I left him after telling him exactly what I predicted (based on pattern) would happen with her(of course he ignored me…silly boy). In less than 2 months he came back trying to fix things with me. I ignored him as I knew what he was going through at the time was just a brush on the surface of what he was really gonna face. Now, a year and a half after, he’s inboxing me asking me how could i have known what a monster she was gonna turn into. He’s now begging me to give him another chance, he’s regretful and offering things he hadnt offered before. Telling me how stupid he was for letting me ‘his perfect girl’go. I ignored his messages for months until I couldn’t take his pleading anymore I started responding to him. He wants (begging) for a relationship with me. I pity him, so I talk to him and I’m trying my best to be a friend to him, but that’s all I have left. I’m not seeing anyone, but…I can’t see myself going back there…too much darkness. Virgo men will come back, but only if u let them. If you believe he’s worth going back to then take him back, otherwise kick that sicker to to curb. By the way, Virgo men are freaks ( just the way we scored like it) sex was AWESOME. Wait a minute, maybe I can make him into my sex toy…lol.

12. Eagleyez says:

I’m Scorpio woman who was in love with a Virgo man.It’s true what they say, Virgo men are hard to deal with on an emotional level. Our relationship was short lived because he was still in love with his Aquarius ex with whom he shared a child. To be frank, I knew our relationship was doomed even before we started (scorp instinct), having a long term relationship with him was not my first objective. My first objective was to show him what love is, and teach him how to love himself. See, his Aquarius ex was a bitch, she knew she had him, so she took disadvantage. I seriously started a relationship with him in order to save him (scorp self sacrificing habit). I then started wanting him cause I knew instinctively he was a good guy (we scorps don’t like letting go anyways) so to be honest I was on the borderline of wanting to keep him but also knowing I’ll have to let him go after I showed him what love felt like. To make a long story short, after 3 months with me his ex came back in his life and used their baby as a weapon to get him back. As predicted he took the bait (unfortunate for him). He started finding silly things to start arguments in an attempt to have me break up with him. I really did start loving him and so I ended up getting hurt. I left him after telling him exactly what I predicted (based on pattern) would happen with her(of course he ignored me…silly boy). In less than 2 months he came back trying to fix things with me. I ignored him as I knew what he was going through at the time was just a brush on the surface of what he was really gonna face. Now, a year and a half after, he’s inboxing me asking me how could i have known what a monster she was gonna turn into. He’s now begging me to give him another chance, he’s regretful and offering things he hadnt offered before. Telling me how stupid he was for letting me ‘his perfect girl’go. I ignored his messages for months until I couldn’t take his pleading anymore I started responding to him. He wants (begging) for a relationship with me. I pity him, so I talk to him and I’m trying my best to be a friend to him, but that’s all I have left. I’m not seeing anyone, but…I can’t see myself going back there…too much darkness. Virgo men will come back, but only if u let them. If you believe he’s worth going back to then take him back, otherwise kick that sucker to to curb. By the way, Virgo men are freaks ( just the way we scorps like it) sex was AWESOME. Wait a minute, maybe I can make him into my sex toy…lol.

13. lost and confused says:

Wow that’s a decent story..I’m also a Scorpio who was dealing with a Virgo man for 9 months until about a month ago he just cut me off after I was with him the weekend before I texted him on a Monday but when he replied I was sleep so I replied to him that following morning he never replied so I contacted him after 10 days went by asking why are you ignoring me he replied and said he wasn’t I said well if u havnt heard from me shouldnt you have checked on me he said I’m right and that he was sorry for that I was so annoyed with his response I said whatever and told him now that I know he is good I’m done his actions are saying you don’t want me around he never replied so I waited a week and contacted him again by phone this time he didn’t answer so I sent a text basically saying how I’m there for him but he is never there for me since I was drunk I said some other mean things like he is a user and everything that comes to him he deserves he called me back I answered asking what’s up with you why are you playing games he said how am I playing games then treated me like our text convo didn’t happen the week before he even said I never texted you send me a pic of them I was so confused I said whatever your playing then he said well since you think I am playing so much maybe we should’ve call each other anymore I was shocked he said that I said fine and hung up but I called back and said so that’s it when you say it’s done it’s done he said don’t call my phone with that crazy mess and hung up on me that was that I didn’t contact him by phone again but I did text him a week later asking about a couple hundred dollars I allowed him to borrow I was very nice with asking about it but he never replied now I’m hurt bcus he just left me for no reason that I know if after I was there for him anytime he needed me I put all the effort into the relationship…I’m hurt and confused

14. aquarian22 says:

I am an Aquarius female who was seeing a Virgo male. He is my neighbor. We had hung out as friends for a while. A few beers in the garage on the weekend. We are both single with grown children. One night after a few beers, I advanced on him. He didn’t resist. Things started to change. He is content with hanging out in the garage, going out eat but that’s it. We had both agreed that our alone time was like no other. Comfortable is what he called it. It has been 10 months and I started to feel things for him. He had many mood swings which always resulted in us not talking or seeing each other for a week at a time. When we would reconnected it always revolved around beer in the garage, sex at my house that night. I was getting irritated with that situation and let him know it. I had tried to brake it off many times. My feelings grew for him and he was content with having me as a “friend”. I did let him know how I feel about him, what qualities I truly loved about him-nothing in response. I tried to end it again. The problem is I am very close to his parents and children, not to mention he live across the street from me so we have to see each other. OK the last month he has made great efforts to show that he cares-never words. Last week I called him and he never called back. I can see him outside around his house and couldn’t help but wonder why he isn’t returning my call or text. I waited a couple days and decided to make one more call. He answered said he is changing things around in his life. That he has been thinking about us and that telling me what he has to say isn’t easy. I was stunned. Two days earlier we had great alone time, no sign of anything out of order but feeling we were moving in a positive direction. I told him I was shocked that he feels I am part of his problems and not solutions. I reminded him again how much I care for him, love him. And that if I truly cared about him that I need to let him do what he needs to do. I told him you know where I am and that I am not going anywhere. Since then he has been completely ignoring me. Closing the garage door when I take out the garbage, turning and walking the other way when I get in my car to go to the store. Now, I have been sick and hurt about this since I didn’t see it coming. I believe he truly only wanted me around to have a drinking and screwing friend. I deleted his number so I won’t make desperate phone calls or texts. Not sure if this is a Virgo male thing or just a really bad relationship that I can’t seem to move on from. I have feelings for him which is making this situation very hard for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

15. lost and confused says:

@aquarian22 I really feel that’s how they are and you cannot let it go because there was no closure believe me I feel your pain mine put me in his future and then just disappeared then got mad at me when I contacted him during him disappering it just happen just the week before he needed me and just the day before we were together talking watching even holding hands while we were sleep yes shocked I was I have no closure but I am slowly getting over it yes it’s been a month. I can only say this and no it’s not easy but move on these Virgo men aren’t happy with themselves so they will never make you happy never be happy for you etc I know it’s hard because it’s not like he was mean to you or anything so it’s hard to let go it would be much easier if he was a complete asshole!!! and to answer your question yes he only wanted you for drinking and sex samething mine only wanted me for I had to learn what his I need you really meant which was for the moment not I need you because I love you smh

16. aquarian22 says:

Thank you lost and confused. I have never posted anything online before. Feeling like the close people in my life can’t understand why I can’t just move on. Today I took his mother to the store. We never exposed our relationship but she knows something has happened. Without given details she said I will always be a part of her life. Nice. I also decided to move. I can’t stand the thought of him ending it with me without reason. For the first time in my life I was feeling great about myself, the other people in my life. I woke up this morning refusing to loose this. In between tears of course. Someday a wonderful person will enter my life and appreciate what I have to offer. Just not today..

17. lost and confused says:

That’s the most hardest part is the relationship ended without a reason and that he would do something like this to someone that was a friend first believe me I feel and understand your pain because I too am going thru the same thing

18. Aquarians. Love it. I’m aquarian. Born on Valentine’s day. Honestly out of all signs. I’d hate to be what I am. An aloof stubborn asshole who just basically wants a guy best friend to grow old with Not a lover. Idk honestly I love to clean when I’m upset and so does this virgo male Iv met. Yes going threw a break up and I long for knowledge cuz I like to read people… and that’s where I’m at. Honestly probably wouldn’t be as interested in my virgo.. but II was raised by a Virgo and all his actions I love cuz they remind me of my mom. 🙂

19. lost and confused says:

May I ask how did the breakup happen? if so how long has it been and what’s the birthday

20. I been seeing this virgo male for about 5 months now and we have gotten along great he’s made the first attempt asking me out things started off slow cuz I really wasn’t that interested in him as time has moved on we have been intimate several time I see him about twice a week at a place so know one knows about us i keep my cool as he does as well. All of a sudden the distance comes in I don’t get no response to txt messages disappears come back like nothing happen so I give him him space it’s almost like I can read him like a book at times cuz I know when to back off , but u ignore me imma ignore u so sometimes when I see him I ignore him I believe it started to bother him cuz I can tell he likes me . So one particular day we was at this place and I was sick I wasn’t in the mood at all remind u virgos have a smart mouth he asked me if I was ok after him being there for 20 mins not speaking I said nothing he says a smart comment I still didn’t respond and left . The weekend I txt say how I felt and y I didn’t resond duE to me not feeling well he states whatever loose my number I said y he said my attitude I’m cool on it I called him immediately no answer he txt we good but I’m good enjoy ur day with a smiling face ok , following week I stated via txt I wanted to talk face to face well I seen him at the same place well he basically did me how I treated him look at me and said nothing and walked out when I approached him to talk .he won’t return my txt nothing. But I realized that I have fallen him of course I apologized still nothing. I don’t know if I should still give him his space or should I drop him and not look back or tell him that I have fallen for him but I don’t wanna scare him away when the plan was not to be in a relationship together but I treated him very well as if he was and he knows that sexually it’s only him, communication great we hava a Lil tif we squash it and move forward and we are back ok now this time is different I don’t know what to do plz and advice will help.

21. lost and confused says:

I can say in my experience if you have the power to walk away then do so!!!! they are very selfish people I have had 2 of them in my life and the funny part is they both have the same birthday lucky me huh and they act the same nothing is ever their fault and if it is they will never say it they will just come back into your life like nothing happen me and mine have been dealing with each other for a year now and I feel like we have gotten nowhere further in the relationship he only opens up to me when he had a bad day and what’s to talk but it’s really turns into sex! and if you try to play them at their own games they don’t wanna play anymore and dismiss you they are very cold hearted if you want a man to whine and dine you tell you your pretty kiss you or even just passion I can tell you find someone else virgos aren’t the one I’m still trying to mold mine into what I want just when I think I got him he pulls away this has been happening the whole time he even does relationship things like he holds me when we are sleep (he will never admit it though) we just started going out but nothing fancy but he will be quick to say he doesn’t want a relationship right now which confuses the hell out of me…My advice to you is don’t take him to serious use him for what you want if it’s sex then let that be it until he wants to take things further no matter what you do they are going to have the last say so when you get sick of his bs you will walk away and when you do you have to block all communition bcus when they are ready they will try and enter your life again and the cycle of going nowhere starts all over again…Sorry so negative honestly I really hope that’s not the case with you

22. I’m feel so helpless cuz I been playing my part to cool not to cause drama cuz I know how they are I been letting g him chase me but I time I do pursue , I don’t txt or call him everyday and crazy enough he lives around the corner from me so I see him nevertheless if we don’t talk or txt but I act if I don’t see him but I do I see him checking me out stare I just do my thing . I feel like maybe I should have been paying more attention to him cuz me ignoring him bothers him obviously , but my thing is y get mad when u don’t return my txts, u disappear, I give u ur space I’m not needy , I keep myself together I cook for him I’m giving, honest, I haven’t lied to him how we are together connection and chemistry is strong and he’s a good mad he is I feel like I hurt him or let him down with my careless ways when him feeling was so there I made him become distance and do all these things .

23. lost and confused says:

I’m telling you now that it’s nothing that you can really do they will never act the way you want them too the way you deserve them too I just called mine out on his shit and now he contacting me more i mean i said some harsh things like weak a scary little boy a weirdo the whole nine I’m a scorpio we are suppose to get along i can’t see how.I would tell you to make him jealous with another guy but they are so coldhearted that if they do decide to come around they will act like they don’t trust you because you were with another man and they actually seen you with this other person and then they will treat you even worse than before I had a friend who is dealing with a Virgo mail and she did that and that he waited until she was in love with him again and dismiss her telling her that he can’t trust her

24. lost and confused says:

you can give that man your right arm and it still wouldn’t phase him use him for sex when you want it if it moves to something more that’s great telling you now take your feelings out of it they do not go by feeling please don’t have no emotional outburst because they will call you crazy believe me

25. I’m maintaining my emotions I say how I feel and I leave it alone when stuff arise like I apologized for my actions and we talk about it we be good . This time I’m like ooh shit cuz it’s different now. The sex part after this he may not want to we still haven’t spoke it’s been a week I’ve seen him in passing cuz I was doing my morning run he was out side of his place talking to his male friend but I didn’t make any eye contact or look there direction so this is by far the longest with no contact at all so yet to know if he was serious when he said loose his number but he retracts after I explained and he say we cool but he’s good we not together but I just wanna know is our fun time together actually over or he needs time to think about things I have feelings for him but I haven’t fully displayed it or told him

26. See and I would go there and make him jealous but I already know that would f@$# everything up with us cuz he knows I’m loyal to him already and a mutal friend of ours that know about us said that he knows he likes me , that it’s my attitude but I don’t have one I can say it may come off as such cuz I don’t take bs from him but he is tit for tat as well that I noticed

27. lost and confused says:

Sounds just like a virgo so cold hearted if you are telling him how you feel then that’s not holding your emotions they don’t react to that because they don’t know what to say so they back off for a while then come back like nothing happen and to answer your question no he isn’t done with you remember they are control freaks everything is on his time if you think he is worth the wait which it sounds like you feel he is then keep playing the games Believe me I have been thru it all with mine a big rollercoaster of emotions for no reason you think tho yourself like it doesn’t have to be this complicated but what i can tell you is live your life if you can fit him in good because believe me that’s what he is doing with you

28. Hang in there says:

OMG! I wrote on here and few seconds months back because it was the first time seeing a Virgo male. It is almost a year of the on again, dismiss me, on again, dismiss me. Last one was over a month ago and it truly screwed me up. I’ve never experienced anything like this. For whatever reason I am attracted to him-not the sex. Not receiving what I had read about but than again I’m not receiving shit. We are on now. I am prepared. I woke up the other day and told myself that I am a good person, loving and beautiful. I decided to go on a dating site. I have met men who actually want to know about me! Making only friends for now has filled that void that I am not getting from my virgo. Good feeling inside knowing that I don’t have to watch what I so or do for fear of creating conflict. I’m like, screw you. I don’t need him. I want what I can’t have. Truly never thought I would get to this point. Days I didn’t want to get out of bed. Today I am having conversationsome with people who really care. Nice. I hope your time will come soon..

29. Sheesh, see with him when I say how I feel he responds and he say his piece and I tell him can we move forward and he complies when there is an issue I’m like dam this is how it should be fix it and move forward we will see each other I won’t contact him for a few days. When I do that’s when I notice the no response back two days go by I see him we may speak at our normal place on Fridays then sat sun I may see him then no contact I’ll say morning no response this time almost a whole week now u Mia I see going walking no acknowledgement so I’m like ok I’m like I know u saw me ohh I forgot ur playing Mia so next time I see him ignore to the fullest now its making any type of small talk now to speak to me I’m like u ignored me for days when Im trying to be more attentive if we just having sex and doing mice things for eachother sex is on point when I deliver like we are together but y withdraw now when we been good all this time

30. See I’ve met other ppl not a problem but now I realize I may be falling for him, has he fell for me and I messed shit up idk did I hurt him cuz I was ignoring him too much cuz he was being an ass but come to find out that’s how virgos are so was I overreacting at times when I shouldn’t have and been understanding that it’s not intentional but still stand my ground so really how much damage have I done if he was developing feeling which obviously he was I see it when we are together his eyes

31. lost and confused says:

That’s good that he at least talks about it most don’t I would say if you want him keep playing his game but I’m going to tell you at the end your heart maybe the only thing hurt

32. Well thanks a bunch for talking to me about this I’m getting so much different advice but all in all still narrows down to what I want or need to do in dealing with him . The plan wasn’t to like him like this idk what happen . I just saw him this morning doing my run and I had a Lil window to speak or something and I didn’t make a move when I walked by he immediately got on his phone so I just kept going it hard to filter when the right moment is he’s still mad at me idk or our situation this is by far the longest with out talking so idk to still give him his space or if hes waiting on me to speak when I do see him hes not real big on txting.

33. lost and confused says:

oh wow he acted like he was on the phone smh he is avoiding you for whatever reason…but yes it all comes down to what you want/need to do you know him better than anyone on here can tell you I would look at some. ore blogs about virgo men and go from there they helped me deal with mine a lot of the things he does are all explained threw the blogs it helped me not to take a lot of what he does to heart especially when I think he is doing something like another female but honestly he is in his room watching tv lol I know bcus i would start thinking that stuff then I contact him just to make sure and he always replies and 9/10 he ask if he can see me they like when you make the first move sometimes just as long as emotions aren’t involved they don’t handle them to well or they will never show you that bcus it’s a sign of weakness to them

34. I have already read up on him already so I have an idea and yes I do know him to an extent timing and duration is my fear as far as me thinking if hes with other women it do cross my mind but I see him at home but he maybe not doing anything in my gut I don’t feel he his . I had my window and blew maybe I’ll try again to see but he did hesitate he could have went back in the house when he saw me coming up but he didn’t so

35. I have already read up on him already so I have an idea and yes I do know him to an extent timing and duration is my fear as far as me thinking if hes with other women it do cross my mind but I see him at home but he maybe not doing anything in my gut I don’t feel he his . I had my window and blew maybe I’ll try again to see but he did hesitate he could have went back in the house when he saw me coming up but he didn’t so I’ll just wait it out like u said I feel he’s not done with me he is definitely giving a taste of my own medicine to the fullest

36. Run the other way Virgo Men are shitty they pretend to love you until your hurt about something they did then their true colors come out about how they truly could care less about your feelings and your sitting there even more hurt because he doesn’t give two shits about your feelings if you love yourself don’t put yourself through the trauma they will leave u hurt spiritually and mentally

37. lost and confused says:

All I can say is I see… mine thinks it’s cool to come and go I may see him for a whole weekend and then he’ll just disappear for three weeks and then try to come back like it’s nothing well he had another thing coming this weekend I ignored every single call and text that came through my phone from him and I don’t feel bad about it this has been going on for a year now