Did Scorpio woman sleep with Aries man too soon?

sunfire x provided a birth time (click chart to view) and writes,

i met an aries man and we were intimate on the first night…. physical chemistry was amazing… he wants to see me again but is there any hope for us long term after moving so fast in the bedroom?

You’re writing to me one day after the Leo New Moon. New Moons signify beginnings, and in the sign of Leo, you experience a desire to be playful. However, Neptune’s opposition (180-degree angle) to this New Moon adds an element of fantasy and delusion — you wanna have fun, and you don’t see the consequences, because Neptune’s weather forecast includes low visibility.

This Leo New Moon falls in your Eight House of Sex, making a generous trine (120-degree angle) to your Venus-Mars conjunction in Sagittarius. The combination of the two Lovers gifts you with sexual charisma, and their placement in Sag amps up your sense of adventure and optimism in these matters. In other words, there’s little to inhibit you when you’re hot and bothered, and the New Moon touched your sensitive spot.

I don’t see any definite signs of long-term relationship right now. However, transiting Jupiter — planet of good fortune — is conjunct your natal Mercury, ruler of your Seventh House of Partnership. This fortuitous transit helps you to think big, and expands your hopes. Note that this is all happening in your Twelfth House of Unconsciousness and Self-Undoing (as well as Secret Affairs). Combined with Neptune’s opposition to the New Moon, I would suspect that you’re not seeing the whole picture. Make sure this Aries man doesn’t have a girlfriend, for starters.

Comments

1. Lord, that Leo New Moon yesterday sure was intense. And not just for Scorpio woman. I wish I’d remember that it was connected to Neptune! Man. Unintended consequences, huh?

Ay, Dios mio.

2. proserpine says:

Sunifre, I think Jeff’s information was very good.
    I can add that if he wants to see you again, that is a good thing, no?
    Don’t think so much about long term now–you don’t even know that you’d want to be wiht *him* after you get to know him better.
    but at any rate, what’s done can’t be undone.So you slept with him.
    Get to know him, and see what happens.
    The ‘magic’ to a relationship is not really magic but really that we are compatible, and needs fit.
    If that’s true, it will work out just fine.:-)

3. exclusion.blue says:

I don’t think there’s such thing as ‘too soon’ for either of your Sun Signs, esp Aries 🙂

Enjoy!

Aries and Scorpio?? Can it actually work……??

Anything can work. It really depends on the whole of both charts.

6. Scorpio girl says:

i did the same thing with an aries man, and since im a scorpio u know the chemistry was out of this world in the bedroom! he was quite distant but he called later that week and things started to get more and more intense… then he left (the country) and we began chatting online and now we know each other better as friends and cant wait to see each other again 😉

havent heard from him in a while tho… and u know how aries men are, they want to chase u, but then again they get bored and want to move on to the next thing. us scorpios can be quite possessive and even clingy when we want someone, cos it isnt often when we meet someone and knw right off the bat that we want them. when we do, we will go to any lengths to get them! this could push our fiery aries man away n we dont want that now do we?? nope.

7. why are scorpio women such sluts?

8. scorpio starlette.... says:

@ jennifer I disagree….scorpio girl aries men are so sexy i can see y you just gave in to your sexual urges. One of the best relationships i ever had was with a aries.. Passionate,spontanious,sexual,strong,protective well u get it,
    If a woman and a man decide to sleep with each other on the first date and they protected thereself i don,t see anything wrong.. Now being woman associate sex with feelings that,s the only problem. Look at it the way a man would it was fun and if you too decide to ever hook up thats great, if not OH WELL….

9. Hey Jennifer Scorpio girls aren’t actually sluts! They just love and excel at passion and sensuality.Women are supposed to enjoy sex but society has made them feel guilty about it .Scorpio women are only exercising their personal power in the bedroom…They are passionate and if you had a Scorpio as a friend you would see they are loyal and would stick up for you in any situation.Did one take your man? If they did I bet they didn’t know you were in the picture,they don’t like to share.

10. aries man scorpio women fall in love quickly. i have seen it.

11. scorpioQueen says:

um jennifer…
    scorpion women are not sluts we jus know what we want.
    my husband is a aries, sex was great the physical attraction was there and so was the chemistry. now granted i wouldnt sleep with everyman i just met but hey it was worth it in the long run…. dont hate on the scorpion women… cuz honey a scorpion women could have ANY MAN in the zodiac. including yours….

12. Right on ScorpioQueen!!

13. AriesWoman says:

Calm down Ladies. My First Scorpio Man..I slept with him Him to soon also. But My God, We couldn’t help it. Trust me. The Aries and Scorpio Sex Compatibility is One of the Hottest (if not THE Hottest) Compatibility in the Zodiac. So it works both ways with the Aries Woman and Scorpio Male. Though I need to say this about a Scorpio Males, Some of them are very violent in bed..and that is cool to a certain point, but dayum, not the choking, biting & Sh*t. I am wild and rough as they come, but those Scorpio men can get a Lil’ dangerous and totally possessive. It was like this particular one wanted to eat me alive. I like it rough but not violent. It was Like he is trying to control me or consume me…I D K…A Lil weird. But the Sex was still Extraordinary!!! I cant knock that.

14. @all

whats wrong with having sex. its not the end of the world. you wanna f. then f. take all the consequences good and bad.

we supposed to waite till marrige anyhoo. i say follow your heart live and learn what right for us as individuals and contrast it to whats right for us as people as a whole. give a lil take a lil. we not perfect. compromise is learning and maturing to solidarity.

peace to all… stay up.. and if you get down then get the f up again. peace 🙂

15. scorpios are not sluts. scorpios are brave and take risk most wont for love. we dont mind getting hurt for a good cause.

16. from what i hear gemini’s have great sex with all the signs, but i’ll be damned if i’m trying that theory out ;p
    sorry, just had to chime in, lol

17. Scorpio women are not sluts, very selective in who we sleep with. I’ve never had a one night stand and not very many sexual partners.

Geminis are okay in the sex dept., but not the best.

18. I want to say I started seeing an Aries man last Sept. I am a Scorpio. We got a little tipsy our first date and had sex the first night. I do not do that normally but I was and still am very attracted to him. He told me a couple of weeks later he wasn’t ready for a serious relationship because he had been married 47 years. His wife passed away Jan 2, 2011. Except for 2 weeks I have seen him once or twice a week since then. He still says he’s not ready but he treats me like a queen. He’s very loving towards me. I don’t know if I’m ready for a relationship but I’m taking things as I go. I’ve learned if he calls and says he can’t make it because his kids stop by I tell him it’s okay and we’ll see each other later. That would never have happened when I was younger. I’m 59 and he’s 67. I let him have his space and it’s seem to be working. But right now I’m very happy. PS He’s very attentive in bed. Always makes sure I’m satisfied.

19. well i really like this Aries man but im the complete opposite of you guys… see im still a virgin and i feel like most male Aries wont wait on you its more of what and how they feel! so you really cant win if you move to fast 4 them or too slow for them. The attraction is soooooooooo right im 18 and he is 25! i didn’t mean to fall for a guy 7 years older than me but at-least im an adult