Sagittarius woman does not want to be bothered with Pisces woman

Kali provided a birth time (click chart to view) and writes,

i am a female interested in a female sagittarius sun, gemini rising, and pisces moon. Things were going good and she suddenly changed and didn’t want to be bothered with me anymore. are we compatible?

Your female interest is highly mutable, meaning that her Ascendant, Moon and Sun are all in signs known for being mental, disseminating, flexible. Mutable signs are not stubborn like fixed signs, nor or they ones to take initiative, like cardinal signs.

Uranus, the planet of sudden change and independence, just stationed in Pisces (apparently stopping its forward motion to move backwards in the sky) this past Saturday. Because Uranus is transiting through a mutable sign, it is making “hard aspects” to your girlfriend’s Rising sign and Sun sign. Uranus is definitely conjunct your Pisces Sun, and is in the sign of her Moon.

You’re going through a period of awakening and revolution throughout the year, with this outer planet challenging you to shake up whatever has been stuck in your solar self-expression. Your highly mutable friend may have Uranus transiting all three points — her Ascendant, Sun and Moon. This could bring on such a level of instability and recklessness that predictability will not be her strong suit. All she may be thinking about is her need for independence.

It may not be about you — you just happen to be around.

Her Pisces Moon conjunct your Pisces Sun makes for a good connection. The Gemini and Sag don’t mix well with either your Cancer Ascendant and Moon, or your Pisces Sun.

I would advise you to just give her time and space, and see if she comes around after Uranus runs its course.

Comment below with feedback, or discuss Sagittarius-Pisces compatibility in the forum.

Comments

1. K.illa I.nstincts says:

Im a Lesbian Sagittarius and I find with my ladies they complain alot about me either being ALL IN or ALL OUT. And when im ALL IN its the adventure and mystery Im stickin around for and when Im ALL OUT I found that it is usually the LACK OF that pushed me away. Either it was Lack of “space” or “entertainment”. Either way it was never the girl. Its jus ME! THE WAY I AM. DO I MAKE SENSE??? SHE MAY HAVE JUS LOOKED A FEW DAYS AHEAD OF U AND REALIZED SOME NEW FOUND REASON SHE WOULD NOT FEEL THE SAME AS U. MY ADVICE…DONT HASSLE HER AND SEE WHAT SHE DOES.

2. Sagilarious says:

Hello. I am a Sagittarius sun, and Pisces moon woman who is in love with a Pisces man. I must be a little similar to the woman you are speaking of since our sun and moon are the same.

Please remember how independent Sagittarius likes to be, and while she may feel a strong emotional attachment (your sun to her moon) this may be freaking her out. She may fear that her own emotions could compromise her freedom. I could be jumping to conclusions as well because I don’t know exactly what is going on.

Another thing I HIGHLY recommend is directly asking her. For a Pisces this may not seem like the way to go about this, but Sagittarius is all about bluntness, honesty, and truth-seeking. If you just come right out and ask her “what happened? I thought it was all fine” you may be surprised at how readily she tells you exactly the truth to that question without shying away as some might to such directness. Sagittarius people don’t mind this “cut-to-the-point” approach like some people do. She won’t feel interrogated, even if you are technically interrogating her. Treat it like a pursuit for truth, and she may even help with the search to uncover this mystery with you.

However, be prepared for the truth….not what you want to hear. She may have something good to say, and she may say something hard to swallow. If you tell her “I need the truth” you will get the truth. There is no Sag who isn’t going to respect that approach (well, almost no Sag)

Now, if the shoe were on the other foot and she just asked you…..I am sure this would be a completely different dynamic, which is probably why this approach may seem odd.

I say: interrogate her very nicely.

That sums up Sag Sun, Pisces Moon well, Sagiliarious: “She may fear that her own emotions could compromise her freedom.”

4. K.illa I.nstincts says:

I agree with Sagilarious she was definetly more elaborate and detailed. GREATLY PUT! I DO AGREE SHE WILL SPIT IT OUT IF U ASK. BUT AFTER SHE TELLS U HOW IT IS…DEFINETLY RESPECT IT. Dont hassle her. And if its good. I agree with Sagilarious again, she will help u find the answer to the mystery.

5. Flashina says:

Jeff’s right…ignore her and her antics for a while and she will most definitly come back for a cool drink of water!

6. I am a Virgo woman. My ascendant sign is Scorpio and my Moon sign is Scorpio. I have a crush on a Sagittarius woman. I don’t know her ascendant or her moon sign, but her birthdate is 27 November. What kind of match would we make?

7. Im a Sagittarius with capricorn moon and Capricorns get on my nerves. So in that aspect the fact her moons in Pisces means you maybe irratate her without even realising back off and She will come running.

8. Weird…I’m a female sagittarius sun, gemini rising, and pisces moon and seem to attract Pisces women. The’yre too clingy and prying for me though. They also lack initiative. They do make amazing friends though!

9. cancer girl says:

I am a cancer female dating a sag female & evrything was going great & a couple of months after moving in together she got real distant & starting acting like a whole new person& she treated me so good now the nice is gone I may get it every once in a while but then it seems like she realizes she’s doing it & turns cold again & recently I found out she cheated on me but when I gave her a choice me or the girl she wanted time to think about it which I don’t understand why…I am a great gf why did she stray away & not trynna fix what we have? Sometimes she tells me she thinks I’m too good for her but I don’t think that’s true. Sometimes I think she’s pushing me away to try not to hurt me but cheating does worse she said it just happened & she has no feelings for her or anything she just wanted the sex but if that’s true why won’t she let her go?…I keep having to be the one making the effort to fix our relationship when she’s the reason, should I let her go or just stop nagging her about our relationship?

10. cancer_girl625 says:

Sorry its up so many times lol Idk how that happened