Why Scorpio men won’t tell how they feel about you

The initial stage of a relationship is harrowing, especially if you are with an uncommunicative man. You’re falling for him, but he just won’t come out and say how he feels. He’s sticking around, yes … but how do you know it’s not just for sex, or because being with you is better than being alone? You want clarity! And unfortunately, the Scorpio man is not the most divulging guy on the block.

Scorpio is the sign of secrets. This sign is not forthcoming, but for good reason. Scorpio is an emotional water sign, and feels pretty deeply. It may not be obvious, but there’s alot going on inside. The Scorpio man is keenly aware of people’s ability to harm, abuse and manipulate one another. His ruling planet Pluto is the Lord of the Underworld, after all. Scary, dark things happen down there. Unspeakable things. It is better to just keep a lid on it, don’t you think? Otherwise, all the demons will be unleashed, and that’s not a pretty thing.

So, he keeps his feelings close to his chest. Although Scorpio has a rep for being mysterious, he’s only hiding from you because he’s afraid. After all, if he bares his soul to you, who knows how you can use that sensitive information to undermine him? He needs to trust you — implicitly — to give you the keys to his heart. He may indeed love you, but it’s not easy for him to utter the words. Not until he’s made sure they won’t come back and haunt him.

Comments

1. Im VIRGO female and there’s this scorpio male he’s hot and cold but always comes to my rescue if i could be in a sticky situation at work so i can tell that he cares somewhat but he’s a big flirt and i can be jealous at times he also blushes when we flirt with one another.he is sometiming when it comes to text and i tell him he always ignoring me he says its not like that he but i get too many mixed signals. can anyone give me insight or shed more light lol

2. Im VIRGO female and there’s this scorpio male i think he’s into me but he’s a flirt so im in between. I make him blush a lot and hes just so hard to read at times but i can be mysterious and hot and cold with him but its like he like it. im also a bit stubborn and he says he think im mean lol but i am stern and stand my ground(no push over) and there for him when needed. Do u think he’s really into me

3. Hi Posh

Scorpios tend to play their cards very close to their chest. Take their time and
    are very slow to reveal their true feelings which they are unable to explain to
    themselves at first so they can take quite some time to reach the point of being
    able to come clean as to how they really feel but once they do you will definitely
    know because they pull all the stops and are full steam ahead and that is when
    you will know for certain that he is “Really Into You”.

I take it this is a new relationship or on the way to becoming one so just be patient
    by giving it time to evolve and develop naturally and the meantime it sounds as
    though you are doing a good job of keeping his interest by doing all the right things
    and especially by standing your ground and not being a pushover which is a deal
    breaker since they abhore weaklings whom are unable to withstand the pressure
    which every Scorpio has a tendency to place their potential love interest just to make
    sure they are up to the test which can make or brake their future prospects.???

With a name like Posh you can’t go wrong. Cheers and keep Smiling. Taurus

4. Hi. I met this scorpio man online. We emailed each other everyday for several weeks. Took it to the phone and talked/texted almost every day. We finally went on a date last weekend and really connected. He wanted to see me the next day. I couldnt because I had to work. He seemed a little put off, but ok. I spoke to him the following day, he had company and I said I would call him later or he could call me. I didn’t think he would, just a feeling I had that something wasn’t quite right after I could not see him the day prior. To my surprise he called me after his company left. He again asked to see me, but I couldn’t as I was expecting company and didn’t know when they would leave. He didn’t let on that it bothered him, but I think it did. We spoke for a while on the phone and then hung up. He said he would call me later. He did not. He texted me, but I didn’t get the text until an hour later and I responded. The following morning I got a short, curt text. Not rude, but very indifferent. Nothing like our usual. I responded. I sent another text later that day, again, he was short, curt, a little cold. I responded and didn’t hear from him any more for a few days. He texted me yesterday to say hi and have a good day. I wasn’t expecting it and I didn’t see it until hours later. I responded in friendly. He text back about an hour later, a little friendly, but not like he wanted to talk as he said he wanted to get an early start. I text back kindly.

Something has changed. I don’t know what. When we met, it was so lovely. Now, it’s like I don’t know what happened. Any insight? His venus is in scorpio as well.

5. I been spendin time with my scorp for almost year. im a virgo but i know we like eachother. we both came out of hurtfull relationships n now we both dealing with trust issues. We are taking things really slow n enjoyin getting to know one another. he is really sweet very affectionate n very touchy feely seems to always want to b close to me when we r together. im falling in love with him but i dont think im ready for that yet. u cant stop thinkin about him n it doesnt help when he stares into my eyes n makes me feel like he is looking into me, makes me scared to look away n when i dont he kisses me sooo omg…we r both in our 40’s so we r not children. i really want this to turn into something serious. he got mad 1 time when he saw me in my car with another guy but it was my mechanic because i was going to get a new car. i didnt even know that he saw me until 2 days later. the message he left me was so mean i thought i never get out of a dog house but i did. at first when we started seeing eachother he was really nervous n uptight n its like being with someone else now. i know we still have some work to do but im learning how to b patient i just feel like im his little secret. what do i do…i want more

6. Let me add just because i feel like his secret i know he is not seeing anyone else. before my birthday he surprised me with dinner at his place n candles all around his house n i think i hurt his feelings by not acknowledging it verbally…thats something im working on…sorry boo….on his birthday (11/9) i surprised him with a cupcake n some candles n believe me the icing was delicious lol…im not sure what he wants from me n from what we doing…i asked him before n all i got was that stare into my eyes n those yummy kisses…please help me…i tried to pull away but when i told him i needed to do that for awhile he was not having it….he was really upsad he was saying how sorry he was for making me feel that way n that he will do anything to make it up to me…my last relationship was 17 years so im not recognizing a new one anymore but couple of my friends keep telling me that in his head we are already in a relationship he just doesnt know how to say it out loud…are they right?

7. My b.f.is a scorp I am a leo. The love making is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get along great for the most part.but I have caught him in small little lies- not about cheating. Sites he has visited on his computer I don’t like. But any way he can be very secretive ,lustful,flirty and has a wandering eye. Um don’t most men? Any how he can also be be loving ,generous And honest sounds contradictory since I caught him in lies.has any female had a scorp guy and found him to be very honest/or veery deceitful?? We have been exclusive for two years and love each other very.much… if you would like to let me know your thoughts e mail me [redacted by publisher] if your into astrology and horoscopes. Id like to hear what you think on scorps. Tt4 now

8. SexySag78 says:

I’m a Sag hopelessly connected to a Scorp male..known him since we were kids….He had the biggest crush on me back then. That was 30 years ago. He says now he was “marking his territory” way back when. Two years ago we connected…this is the quintessential long distance romance….I live down south and he up north…it started innocently enough….the occasional text, the occasional phone call…we connected in a way that I never expected…it’s like our souls merged…He wooed me with love songs…we talk hours and hours on the phone…we like the same music, movies, I get his moods, his detachment…He says I belong to him and he to me….He tells me I’m everything he’s looking for in a woman….that we’ve come full circle in this life…that he wants to live with me…He wants me to meet his son who’s five….all this before we consummated our relationship. We met up…it was magic…the love making was unlike anything I had ever imagined. It was two souls merging…I felt like the entire world melted away….the problem…I have confessed my love to him…He has said it once…no more. I feel the love in his touch, the way he holds me, looks at me…when we make love i feel him holding his passion back…like he’s afraid…I’ve met his family, they love me and I them…sometimes he gets into his dark place and retreats from me…I feel so lost when he’s “dark”…he’s sexy and beautiful and we laugh and truly have a wonderful relationship but its like he holds a part of himself away from me..so frustrating. My life is an open book, his is a straight mystery….makes me wonder….but I love him so much….

9. SexySag78 says:

Also, I’ve never been the clingy type….I don’t kiss any man’s ass, but for this man, i’d walk over coals. I don’t understand…he’s like crack….I can’t get enough of him…I know there’s many a female vying for his attentions/affections. He says he had friends and such, and I’ve never caught him in a lie.he’s very honest but he’s also very secretive. Last time we were together he tells his mom, who dropped by to make us a sumptuous breakfast, “say good morning to your daughter in law” wtf??? So does he live me or not,??? There are times I see the vulnerability in his eyes and just when I think he’s going to crack….bam…the Ice King returns….grrrrr

10. SexySag78 says:

Help…..lol

11. NewlyWedLibraLady says:

SaexySag78
    He loves you , they never say it , they just show you. The fact that he called you his moms daughter in law says it all, he already thinks of you as his wife. My Aqua man did the same, weve been together now for almost 5 years and he did the same thing with his family, he kept calling me his wife, we are common law, and to both of us we are married, its like how dare someone pronounces us married, we are married, LOL anyways, if you really love him, just keep showing him and stop worrying, he is in love big time…….he loves you, you might have to just be open with him and tell him how you’re never sure of his feelings if he doesn’t say them, he will LOVE it, they love to hear that someone loves them so much that it hurts, thats how they love :) Just remember his trust they almost never re trust you and you’re a Sag what may seem harmless to you or to a Libra like me is serious business to a Scorpio, don’t even joke about flirting with anyone else, they just can’t get over it…..it hard but he will always need reassurance that your love is pure for him, and only him, even a friend can never come first, he has to until you have his kids then they come first. I’m not trying to imply anything but I know that sags are fun loving and just tease sometimes, we Libras do that too, Scorpios don’t consider anything about your relationship to be funny in anyway, its all Body, Mind and Soul…….completely committed to each other, My sister in law is married to a Scorpio, OMG they are so happy. they are best friends and that tough for a Leo woman to do, let her guard down for a Scorpio man. They’ve been married for 20 yrs now, they are best friends and that’s the only way a relationship can last with a Scorpio, the best friend thing has to always be there…. My Moms a Scorpio my Dad was a Cancer, they were together for 40 yrs, it just never changed, the love just grew, if you have a Scorpio love you, you are so lucky, I hope it just gets better like it did for them.

12. SexySag78 says:

NewlyWed..
    Thank you for your insight…I love him. With every fiber of my being….with every drop of blood in my body….every cell every neuron…belongs to him…and only him. I’ve been married before. I’m no kid….what I feel for this man is the real deal…he said he wants to be my alpha and omega. My beginning and end…he already is…he is going through a lot right now…his ex, the mother of his son, has taken the baby out of state and he cannot see him as often as he used to. When she gets pissed at him she refuses to let him see the boy. This has devastated him. I can see his vulnerability and his pain. He knows I love him and would never hurt him. Ever. And yes you’re right. SAG LOVES to be flirty. I know. We are social butterflies. But, ever since him, my eyes,my body and soul are only for my Scorpio lover. I can’t imagine my life without him. But he gets into these moods…I call it the darkness,,, he’s been dark for 3 days now. I’m losing my mind…it never gets easier…

13. SexySag78 says:

I know he is testing me…I know it. He’s pushing to see if I will crack under pressure…if I will give up…become tired of his game… I will not. I have tasted the fruit of paradise…I will not give him up…to anyone or anything.

14. SexySag78 says:

Update….he said it…the words…he told me today he loves me…he said “I love you, babe” and I swear I almost died. He looked at me with his beautiful big brown eyes, and through those luscious full lips he breathed life into me when he said “I love you babe…”

15. I am a virgo women, dated my scorpio guy for 1 yr plus. Initially very gushing, seeing me regularly, and had sex, and it was great. Slowly he started withdrawing. We communicated via phone, email and txt, but last 8 months did not see him.

Last few days I told him how I felt-want to fall in love with him and move on further. He came back saying we want different things in life. My answer to him was – I know what I want and I let him know, so that later I do not regret that missed an opportunity to let him.

He’s response was just “Understood ! :) “…From my end I am hurt and done, but I secretly still love him. I do not plan on communicating after this …Do you think he will reach out or it will just die…Do you think he will ever realize that we could have had something good and he did not give it a chance or its this scorpio ego…?

Any help will be great -because I would love us to be a couple but I don’t want to keep waiting for ever if there is no future…Also I feel he is very interested but is hiding it. And keeps on saying I want to F….but even has not come for it either!…And I am also like hime want to be consumed by him and he loves it !..Please help

16. wateropals says:

Mum…
    I had the same experience with a Scorp guy. I’m a Cancer girl. There was a lot of emotion and love shared for a year but at the same time there was a lot of outer chaos affecting us that had nothing to do with our r-ship yet was very difficult for us as a couple to deal with.
    Even though it felt like we were deeply in love he started to become less and less available until one day he just completely stopped communicating.
    It took me a while to realize I had been dumped at which point I felt like my whole world just cracked wide open and I fell into the deep dark dungeons of Hell.

Fast forward…6 months later he finally answers my plea’s for acknowledgement of what has happened to him but keeps it very cordial. He continues to email me as the year goes by with an email here and there telling me how much he misses me or how he loves me still (but always has an excuse as to why we can’t see e-other).
    Now it has been a year and a half since I have seen him and my buddy tells me “to get real. He obviously has someone”.
    So I ask my Scorpio if indeed he has someone. He doesn’t lie. “Yes…he had just got married 6 months ago but his Pisces wife knows all about me..he still loves me and wants to see me!!!!” OMG!

I just couldn’t believe what a naive person I was and I am past 40 by some years.
    I tell him ‘don’t contact me anymore’.

4 months later he phones me and tells me his marriage is open and that he loves me . Meanwhile his wife was next to him hearing this and he puts me on the phone with her.

……… Long story short…. I end up having a 7 year correspondence with him that included seeing him once or twice a year during which there was always a lot of emotion and passion and expression of love.

Just last November he told me he was still “In love with me” . Meanwhile he has remained married to his Pisces wife and put her through college and supported her and she has taken care of him when he went through several traumatic physical near death episodes that have left him in poor health.

I finally completely put an end to our r-ship this last May and even though I still am in love with him, I know he could just string me along for the rest of my life if I let him.

I know he does have love for me and might really have a part of him that is ‘In love with me’ …BUT I have seen in him and other Scorpio’s the ability to love without the need to be in that persons life on a daily basis.
    Many Scorps seem to be able to be very attached and detached at the same time.
    This Scorp was an 8th house sun with Merycury, Mars, Neptune and NNode in there so he was VERY INTENSE and very obsessive.

If you are at all getting the feeling that your Scorp is pulling away it is best just to ask him flat out what kind of relationship he wants with you. If he is a good honest guy he will tell you. If he doesn’t answer you it is his way of just wanting to keep power over you and not be in or out of a relationship with you.
    Scorpio’s are infamous for popping in and out of relationships for years.
    Usually it finally ends as mine did.

Since then I had another Scorpio pursue me and he got very possessive and obsessed very quickly into the relationship and I ended it very quickly but he still calls me.

Meanwhile…. another Scorpio with the same b-day as the first Scorp, also began pursuing me.. ( I have Pluto transiting across from my sun right now).
    He too kept finding ways to stay connected to me even though i tried to end that r-ship also. I really am drawn to this Scorp but scared as heck to trust him being that he has the same d-day as the 1st one.

He in typical Scorpio fashion is just sitting back and waiting and waiting and waiting. I have a feeling he may ultimately win me over. His sun is in the 5th natural ruler is Leo and I have a lot of planets in Leo including a stelum an we both have Gemini risings just a few degree’s apart.

In finishing… I just know that its true what they say about going into a relationship with a Scorpio. You both can expect to be changed people by it.

17. Need help with Scorpio guy. We work together and he started pursuing me giving me those infamous stares, stalking my every move, and asked our co-workers about me. So after a couple weeks, I gave him my number but he didn’t call. So after a month I asked him why hasn’t he called and he said he’s had a lot on his mind. So I did some investigating myself and found out he recently broke up with his girlfriend. So I backed off and basically started ignoring him but he started back pursing me and even told a co-worker that he couldn’t date her because he’s interested in me.

I tried to continue to ignore him but I really like him so I couldn’t keep up the front for much longer so I started being receptive to his flirting again. The other day when I walked by he said to our co-worker, “isn’t she hot” I had a co-worker friend ask him if he had a girlfriend and he told her no. So I decided to ask him if he was busy this weekend and he said yes, so now I’m at a lost of what to do to get the ball rolling with us.

He shows all this interest, brags about me to other people, yet he has not called or attempted to make any plans with me outside of work. I certainly don’t want to be a rebound so I understand if he wants to take some time before getting into another relationship but I don’t want to be waiting around and he ends up being with someone else. A part of me feels like I’m committing myself to him without him having to commit himself to me.

But everyone says if a Scorpio has set his eyes on you he’s serious and you shouldn’t play around with knowing how he feels about you. He gets very territorial when other guys are around and when I come around, he makes sure he isn’t doing anything that would make me suspect anything. Like for example he was talking to a lady and they were shaking hands and when I walked by, he immediately dropped her hand.

So he really doesn’t do anything that makes me doubt his interest in me besides the fact that its been 2 months and he still hasn’t called and when I tried to initiate us getting together, he turned down the invite. So I don’t know what to think…

18. I’ve been dating several Scorps in my life. Actually, most of the guys I have dated were Scorpios. I don’t know why, but somehow they always sniff me out. If there is one Scorpio guy in a room full of people, he will find me. Every site, every astrological report says that Scorpios won’t commit, they are hiding their feelings, secretive, etc, etc. My experience with them has always been the opposite. Scorps dive in fast and want YOU to follow. They are upfront with their intentions, secrets, plans, and while some of them I had to turn down but remain friends with, with those whom I like it might get too intense sometimes and not easy to slow them down a bit without offending them. They are amazing, my best relationships have been with Scorpios and my best guy friend of many years is a Scorp as well.
    The secret to Scorpio’s heart is simple. Kick-ass! Don’t be easy. Know your self-worth, have your own goals and follow them. Be curious about life, things, science, pholosophy. Communicate with them as their friend, but if they cross the line punish them. Scorpio is a strong sign. They bond with those whom they respect. Now, they are also one of the most sex-obsessed sign, so if you are as well and can sex-talk with them without seeming crass or slutty, they will want YOU. Let them devoiur you in the bedroom, give in to their intensity and enjoy it. If you’re timid in the sack, intimidated or not highly sensual, they might play with you but they won’t be back for more. Scorps disolve into love making, that’s what makes them good at it. They also become the most volnurable during and after sex. You can thank me for that one later, ladies. ;)

19. Oh I need help….I am a female scorpio crushing hard for a scorpio male. I have known this scorpio man for years now thru my soon to be x hubby We’ve always been friends but I shyed away from him because I felt that intensity every time I went near him. Its like he has always wanted me and I him . For years I kinda stayed away and withdrawn. Besides he has a girlfriend and is known to be a player. Im in deep. I decided to get to know him abit better and become not so withdrawn from him. The more I opened up on friendly terms the more touchy he got. When he first touched my hand I thought I was going to just pass out. That connection so intense. It upset me at first because I was still married and well honestly I had been friends with his girlfriend….. I know I know this is not my typical behavior by no means. I asked to speak with him about this connection and touchy stuff I opened up told him how I felt that strong connection. We both agreed to a point nothing could ever happen. Then we started meeting .. Just talking I pushed I did and I hate that I acted so desperatly. Sometimes it got hot and heavy and he would push me away cause he felt guilty but continued to meet with me sometimes. Sometimes he never even responds to my text messages hurts my feelings and I have told him. He tried sometimes to make me happy but really doesnt put in much effort. Last night I sent text I would be down his way and could meet at one of our spots… I said if you cant make it just let me know …. I said I will be there by 6:30 …. 6:42 I get a text saying I just got off work dont think I can make it . Now when someone says I dont think to mean that means maybe , undecided. So I reply I understand I can wait for you . No repsonse. Mind you Im 40 mins away and made an effort . The place we meet is only 5 mins from his house. Why didnt he answer ? I mean I felt like a fool sitting there. all he had to do was reply saying not coming . But he chooses not to answer. I sent text message letting him know just how i felt and I feel taken advantage of. and I dont wanna play games . Now Im sorta regretting sending that text message. help

20. NewlyWedLibraLady says:

Mary
    That’s so sad, I seriously want to give you a hug! OMG I sure hope that you find a man that loves you that deeply, it hurts I know, Scorpio men are so intense and very hard to get over, you sound like a Libra to me, whether you are or not you just have to find a new love quickly! You owe yourself a break, you need to be the one getting chased, go and flirt with the handsomest (single) guy that you can find and get yourself back in the game. Make yourself up to feel good, you need to get out the door and into another scene. Just try, he is going to be hard to shake from your soul (I’ve been there) so you need a very loving man right now to hold you. Find a Cancer man or another Scorpio, I have an Aqua but unless your a Libra you might not connect with a Martian like I did, I hope you find a new reason to smile and Quickly. Shake that guy loose from your soul, he will only drag you down unless he loves you, sounds like he’s too busy loving himself right now.

21. NewlyWedLibraLady says:

SexySag78
    Sounds very intense, I had a passionate relationship like yours once but the guy never said “love” once. That’s great! If you keep your strength up I mean keep showing him your inner strength then you will always have his respect, I hope that your friendship is just as strong, a Scorpio man that is you friend too hangs around a lot longer then if he is just your lover, and OMg those guys are super lovers, he will respond better to your compassion and your interest in his life, they need to feel loved, the good ones do. I know a Leo woman that married a Scorpio man and they have been together for 20 years now, he loves her so much that it really shows, he is putting up with relatives that he hates just to make her happy, I mean if he dislikes someone but that person is part of her life then he is always encouraging her to keep things good with them, he is so loyal, he thinks that me and my husband are weird and he says its great LOL
    They are co-dependent like we are. These guys have an All or Nothing policy with their heart.

22. NewlyWedLibraLady

After letting him have it yesterday thru a text message he texts back we will always be friends…. he is always playing this friends card… do friends hold hands? Do they kiss ? I mean he’s driving me crazy

23. MARY

When a man calls you his friend then he really only views you as a friend regardless of what he’s doing because he’s only going to do what you allow him too. You should tell him you don’t kiss “friends” so either you’re his girlfriend or you’re moving on to a guy that wants a committed relationship. As long as you allow him the benefits of a relationship, he’s going to take it. He’s not playing the friends card, despite how you feel and what he does, he’s telling you its nothing more than friendship between you so believe him!

I’m still in limbo with my Scorpio but I’m trying to be patient and give him the opportunity to take the lead but my patience is wearing thin. Not to mention there are other guys interested in me and although I want to be with Scorpio, he needs to be ready for a relationship or else I will have no other choice but to move on.

24. My neighbour is a scorpio and I am a long suffering virgo. This Scorpio man deliberately pursued me for one month, and then one night, he leaned over to switch off a light behind me … In the dark he seized the opportunity to kiss me… I had no defenses left, I allowed myself be seduced by him… I’m a Virgo and a guy has to pass many different tests before I sleep with them… The Scorpio/Virgo attraction is a crazy powerful force that Ive never experienced. Then I didnt see him for a week! Then I realised that he forgot to tell me he had a girlfriend!! :(

I was hurt and shocked, don’t ask me why, but i didnt get angry with him. I enjoyed the experience and then just mentally moved on.

It’s been a year since we slept together. He keeps flirting with me, doing kind things for me, he cooks for me, we laugh a lot and there’s an obvious attraction, … Yet he has a girlfriend! On two occasions he has told me that his girlfriend wanted children and he didn’t, yet he continues to date her, meanwhile he’s flirting with me. I told him to stop flirting because it was confusing me.

Recently He offered to take me to the airport (im currently overseas) and then he also insisted on picking me up from the airport when I got back. One night before my trip he started to tell me that Im really cool, that his daughter really likes and respects me and that his daughter wished that I was dating him! He told me yet again that he didn’t want children and then he admitted that he was very confused and wasn’t sleeping…if he really likes me … I still don’t know? He is still with his girlfriend but i can’t say anything (im neutral like Switzerland) because he needs work out what and who he wants!! Yet I really really like him. His heart is of gold, he demonstrates his caring nature by doing things for me.

Resisting him is the hardest thing I have ever done. I must persist to resist because this indecisive Scorpio is driving me insane from his flirting, and yet hiding his feelings (and that’s if he likes me at all???).
    Very confused Virgo who’s lusting for a Scorpio!!!

25. Hi I am very confuse with my Scorpio boy friend need advice ??? OK I been in relationship with my boyfriend for year and half first every so nice he sweet and kind to me .I am separate with my husband have 2 kids he divorce 2 times and he told me he very heart broken after he second wife left him they have 1 kid together with the second wife ,and he ex she have a boyfriend .but he told me he and the ex wife work at the same place with him .I am OK with it because I told him I am still leaving at the same house with my husband but notting happen between us OK he understand I know are relationship very complicated. But I live 4 hour away from him we make a time to see each other every couple week .if I busy he drove 4 hour to come see me that was nice of him .anywhere I feel sometime he really like me and sometime I feeling cold from him I get frustrated a lot about how are relationship how is going?? He not open much to me at all I am Aquarius and I am always open my mind when I talk with him .sometime I can’t understand him being so cold like he not care :(.but one day I ark him what is gonna happened about us ?? He say he really like me care about me but I don’t think I will fall in love against because of my hear broken to pieces OK. When I heard it very make me have no hope with him .but I believed I just getting to know him .and I really live him maybe I give him more time?? And yes I continued relationship with him everything fine after that but I keep parking myself if he can be fall in love with me if I give him a time ??? Or maybe never ?? Or I wasted my time ??? I need someone tell me what should I do ??? I really love him now everything going well he text me every day in the morning at night before he go to bed ,and sometime he text me in the afternoon show me the pics how he work ?? He share a lot of he information about work and friend with me .do he do all this just to keep me there when he want me I mean when he want sex ?? Or just a friend with benefit?? Why I say this because he say he will never fall in love agains. One time I am on the bus go see him he told me not to sit next to a guy ??? What it mean??? He can’t be jealous right ??? He not love me he should not saying it.I don’t know what should I do ???? Very confuse ????

26. Oh!! By the way my Scorpio boyfriend keep text me that he miss me thinking about me even he busy with work I am so happy because I think he care about me but the problem is bother me he told me he never think he will fall in love agains ,but I do I want someone to love , to me if you think you will never fall in love against I rather happy he treats me bad then being so sweet nice kind to me I fall in love with him is very hurt that you know you love him but deep inside you always know that maybe you will never a love from him or the relationship never go forward :(

27. I’m having a very intense cat and mouse game with a scorpio man. I’ve never felt this way before I feel were made for each other. I’m a gemini. He’s has the moon in my sun sign and my moon and pluto are scorpio in the 8th house. I know how his head works. The issue is…who’s going to make the decisive steps if were both secretive and independent?? Probably me, because he has pluto in the 1st house. So I suppose he wins the “scorpioness” competition. But I’m not going to chase him around either :-D

28. The strange thing is that I’m a Scorpio too, lol :P As you can probably tell it gets pretty intense at times (if you know what I mean), lol. Anyway, sometimes I feel like I’m the one who’s closed off because I’m scared of getting hurt while he just puts it all out there. I’m usually the one who opens up first in relationships but for some reason I can’t with him. Maybe we’re just too similar and I’m scared that he can read between the lines and know exactly what I’m all about…? HELP. How do I begin opening up to him?? :) Thanks