Getting what you want from a Scorpio male

How do you manipulate the master manipulator? How do you pull one over on “He who sleeps with his eyes open”?

If a Scorpio were to give you what you want, it would not be to please you — he would give it to you because he wants to. The moment he feels you’re trying to use him or get something out of him, he knows it. He may not call you on it — instead, he might deduct points from your tab, and send the Debt Collector when you’ve overdrawn on your goodwill account.

The best way to get what you want is to ask for it … directly. Scorpio knows every game in the book, whether you go over his head, behind his back or beneath his gaze. Why would he trust you if you’re trying to play him? You’ll get much more respect if you’re open about your motives.

Comment below: How have you gotten what you want from a Scorpio?

Comments

1. phenix scorpio says:

true about keeping tabs i ust to weigh and see if she was worth it to myself. if not id move on to the next one

2. Found this abt scorpio male .lol. and some peoples said exact the same that scorpi’s male often dissapear.lol I’m scorpi girl as well, and found my scorpi man also did the same. u can check http://chasingthecool.wordpress.com/2007/09/18/scorpio-man/

3. For me trying to get something I want out of Scorpio sounds really bad. All I want is to hang out with him, i have this magnetism pulling me to him. So the times that we have hung out and it worked well is because I kept letting him know that I wanted to see him. He is pretty spontaneous and has never made solid plans with me, I don’t know if that is a Scorpio trait or not. I think what is written is true be honest and upfront. I am a sag so I am naturally aggressive and open with my feelings without regard to what others think. Sometimes I feel that may be what will mess up my chance with this Scorpio guy but I guess that means it wasn’t meant to be. Hope this helps! xoxo

4. Phenix/scorpio says:

luciana me and my scorpio woman have hit a rough patch im a scorpio acednant scorpio if that means anything. Were on a break right now and things arent looking so good its like this is a huge fight and its taking all i have not to hurt her because ive been feeling vengful but the downside to that is it turnes inward and i get weak lol so its a prob

5. intense loyal lover says:

Im a scorpio – fell inlove with a pisces woman who was married and had a bf – she was in an unhappy abusive marraige. As a freind I helpd her get out of the umarraige – meanwhile she fell for me. She then dumped bf to be with me . I gave her my soul and life and love her deeply – but after 3 months – she breaks my heart and goes to xbf.Her kids never accepted me and prefered the xbf .I was the best she ever had.How do I get over her ? love her deeply and dont want to hate or take revenge as scorpios do. Will she ever come back to me? Im 31 and shes 28.I had many gfs but she was The 1 I wanted to settle down with. She even threwmy engagement ring away to spite me. Been 2months since she broke my heart and during that time we were still intimate. Im hurt as im a very loyal guy .Any advice out there?

6. sexyniceredheadvirgo says:

@intense loyal lover:
    well this is interesting and for a change reading
    somehting dif than girls dumped by guys!.

sound so nice that u love her like that…AND
    I guess it would be good u either jump
    into knowing if pisces like you here
    on sass or where we are very active
    how to know if a scorp loves you

But as far as i know pisces like to be treated bad….

IM with a pisces NOW and went on an off with scorp
    In so many ways Id preferred the SCORP guy
    but for very strong reasons i stayed with the this
    pisces GUY!.

once this pisces guy TRY getting me JEALOUS with
    this SCORP girl….AND AS soon He was not gonna
    get me on to playing his game…FISH came swimming
    back AT ME!.

So I think he used the girl probably not intentionally
    probably intentionally!. till the day he call it a big
    mistake!.

pisces are very dif than scorp- they are willing to take
    cheating partners back, and get back again and again
    with the people who has treating them the way they wanted.

Im telling u this cause Ive being with this FISH guy who has
    taken so much shyt FROM me is unreal!. sometimes I honestly
    doubt his love or INTEREST!. cause Im so used to scorp behavior
    they just dnt take shyt from NOBODY!. so that might be what u
    have encounter with ur pisces a revenge or a confused person
    who honestly like to be treated like dirt!.

come over to HOW to know when a scorpio doesnt love you….
    here on sass….is the most active blog on this site
    and we are all very friendly and helpfull!.
    other can give u a better insight!.

7. HI
    well OI lost the woman I loved and I gathered that she loves being treated like crap but Im the one guy that gave her every thing of the best and never treated her crap. But Her lost as she deserves what she wants even if its pure total crap. I will find the rite woman for me one day and I will treat her as my queen .And as for this ex that has now treated me crap – her lost – if she comes back to me – ther is no way il even talk to her. Dam I despise piscerians ,cancerians and ariens . Any of you woman that are those starsigns – Go to hell

8. Hi, this is my first time posting a comment on this thread and I would like to get some feed back.
    My male scorpio friend is an amazing man and has been here for me constantly for the last years. We have been there for each other. He has made me his complete confidante in every area of his life and has made it clear that he needs me in his life, however his most important relationship right now is getting his son graduated from hs and into college. I totally respect his commitment to his son and I have never asked him for more than he is willing to give. He calls me at always the right time. When we see each other I always get the most wonderful “Papa Bear” hugs and a kiss on the edge of my mouth. He told me that he wants to get married someday but has never looved any of the woman in his life enough to marry them. I am a patient woman and have a full life of my own. Any thoughts on this behavior?

9. what behavior?

10. @intense loyal lover …sweet, i didnt make the list!

11. I guess I meant how he treats me!!

12. do you want to be in a relationship with him or just continue to be great friends? he sounds like a really good friend! :)

13. @Sag24/7, yes I would love to be in a growing committed relationsship with him. We have both been hurt by others in the past. May be it’s his fear. :-) He has been with many submissive woman in the past, his confessions to me, but never married one of them. We both have a dark side. Maybe that’s why he keeps me close, I’m safe????? Heaven only knows.

14. The more I read these post the more curious I get. He even still is sending email msg even though I know he is seeing someone, He dumped the last woman, after introducing her to me, I even got a slow dance right in her plain sight, after he said he didn’t belong to her. We are both from “The Age of Aquarius”. His last email was about feeding each other and that he would always share his spoon with me. We have more than one talked about “spooning”. From the beginning I have asked him yes/no questions and he always gave me an answer. Any suggestions/ help/advice would be great!!!

15. @ladydb….tell him

16. sag24/7
    I think you totally rock baby. Pity you not in south africa – woulda been awesome to be freinds with you

17. i can only be me

18. you sound totally amazing sag24/7. just love this site.

19. so as a scorpio guy – i see alot of pple actually fear dating us. I wonder why ? we the best out there just totally misunderstood

20. @all

misunderstood! listen. thats a scorps destiny. if your not misunderstood then you are not a true scorp.

funny thing is we put it all out. just everyone is so busy raising questions they never see whats right in front of them.

hail to my scorp brothers and sisters! :)

21. i cant waite till nov 12. idc whats going on i will destroy anyone who tries to ruin my b day. you want dark f wit me on b day. muwahahahahahahah

22. winter_waterbearer says:

This article is bang on! Just show some respect and ask, if you want something from a Scorp – or an Aquarian. Both signs keep a research file on people’s behaviour.

Whatever you do will be recorded, sized up, analyzed, and dealt with accordingly. Don’t think you’re getting away with anything as you never know when the Debt Collector will be demanding what’s due. It will be a surprise. Safer to simply ask! ;)

23. winter_waterbearer says:

@intense loyal lover

pisces usualy need to submit to someone in some way. it makes them feel safe when solmeone else is in control. that means sometimes they get walked on. But this one sounds like maybe she was raised by people who treated her like crap and so that’s what feels normal and comfortable. That goes for pretty much any humans not just Pisces. What you are raised with is what feels normal and comfy – even if it’s crap! She needs to heal but first she needs to be conscious she is locked into a bad pattern based probably on abuse as a child. Not every Pisces, Cancer nor Aries behaves the same. :-/

Do you feel maybe you fell for her ‘cos you thought you could save or transform her? If she is a weak ttye fish she will swim to the bottom and not upstream.

Pluto, Scorpio’s ruler is a lot about transformation. How many Scorpios does it take to change a lightbulb – I mean wounded woman? Just one! But if the PIsces ‘lightbulb’ doesn’t want to be changed… or even realize she needs to change – what can you do?

Sadly, just walk away – which you have done. Sorry you got hurt. Better to save someone who wants to be saved, m’dear. :-./

24. intenseloyal lover says:

hi

Thanks winter waterbearer.
    Your rite hey = and there are better fish out ther .

25. I LOVE SHARING STORIES. IM A SAGGITARIUS AND MY EX SCORPIO USED TO COME SEE ME TO MY HOUSE. HE TOLD ME I HAD TO STAY HOME UNTIL HE CAME TO SEE ME & IF I WAS OUT AND HE CALLED AND I DIDNT PICK UP, HE WASNT GONNA COME. ONCE HE SEEN ME TALKING TO HIS OLDER BROTHER FROM HIS HOUSE WICH WAS LIKE 9 HOUSES AWAY FROM MINE AND HE GOT SO MAD OR JEALOUS W/E THAT HE DIDNT COME TO SEE ME THAT DAY.

OKAY, SO THE NEXT DAY HE COMES REALLY SERIOUS LOOKING AND QUIET. HE TELLS ME, “COME HERE” “GIVE ME A KISS” I LEANED OVER TO KISS HIM AND HE BIT MY LIP HARD AND WHILE HE WAS BITTING IT HE WAS SAYING “I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU TALKING TO MY BROTHER OR ANYONE ELSE OUTSIDE OKAY?.” I WAS SO SAD AND HURT BCUS OF WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG WE WERE JUST SAYING HI AND HOW WAS EVERYTHING GOING WITH HIS BROTHER(MY EX) BUT THEN IDK I GUESS HE FELT BAD FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE WHEN I HAD TEARS. HE SAID OH IM SORRY AND I FORGAVE HIM. ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND THEM.

EVEN THOUGH WERE NOT TOGETHER, WHEN I WALK DOWN THE STREET AND I LOOK UP I SEE HIM. STARRING AT ME IN A LOVING WAY & I KNOW ITS NOT JUST SEXUAL BECAUSE IM THE ONLY ONE HE SHARES HIS SECRETS TO AND HE ALWAYS COMES BACK TO ME, LOOKS AT MY EYES FOR A LONG TIME AND TELLS ME HE STILL LOVES ME. THE ONLY REASON WHY WE DONT GET BACK TOGETHER IS BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW BPYFRIEND AND HES ALSO A SCORPIO AND HE HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND TOO. I KNOW WE BOTH CANT HIDE OUR FEELINGS TOWARD EACH OTHER. I JUST HOPE ONE DAY WE CAN BOTH STOP TRYING TO IGNORE AND HIDE WHAT WE FEEL INSIDE. I ALWAYS DO BUT THE LAST TIME I TOLD HIM NO AND SINCE THEN HE TALKS TO ME IN A CARING WAY AND LOOKS AT ME IN A LOVING WAY BUT HE DOESNT TELL ME HE LOVES ME ANYMORE. I HTIONK ITS BECAUSE I TOLD HIM NO ONCE SO HE DOESNT WANT TO FEEL REJECTED OR SOMETHING.

26. My situation with my Scorpio lover seems to not really line up with what I am reading about Scorpio men. We have had a physical relationship for the last 3 months. We play fun sex games and the sex is awesome. My Scorpio always tells me to “set it up” when we plan time together…if I suggest we play “sexy stranger”, for instance, he is all into it, and tells me to plan the time and place, and he will be there…which he always is. He is prompt, respectful, sexy and sweet….but seems to be a little on the submissive side (except in bed). Has anyone else experienced a submissive Scorp? I don’t mind doing the planning (get what I want that way!), just curious if this is some anomaly I have here lol.

Any thoughts?

27. I hate all caps. Can’t even read through all of it. I don’t and won’t try to. Waste of time…saw the first line Saggy…gotta go!

28. lmao

29. Tricky Scorpio. True that they just don’t give away stuff just for that sake of pleasing you, it’s for the sake of pleasing themselves. They often think of what’s in it for them rather what’s in it for you. So you better keep you eyes open as well.

30. HELP! I have been with my Scorpio b/f about 8 months and I have said I love you but he hasnt said it back. He talks about me being his future and having kids but hasn’t said those 3 little words……I am worried as he is very secretive and I dont know where I stand sometimes. I told him that I know he loves me and it is important to me to verbalize these things and he asked me “how do you know?” I felt really hurt. He said not to worry and that I am very special to him and a beautiful person but his feelings come out when they want to. We have spent every day together since we became a couple and every other aspect of the relationship is good. I just dont know how much longer I can be patient – it seems to be all about him and what he wants and when. Please give me some advice.

31. cardinalbabe says:

@xavier wow ure my bf’s bday mate! Scorps rock! The only downside is the extreme mood swing thingy. Other than that,my man makes me feel complete and we’re best of friends. I remember the first tym i witnessed that dark mood of his,i totally freaked out and thought i had done something wrong. Truth is,they just want to be left alone bcos theyll eventually snap out of it. Oh and btw,im a cancer woman ;D

32. curious757 says:

gosh, the scorpio man is really really hard to get anything to what you want. *sighs*

lol

even those “feminine lures” does NOT faze him at all. seriously!! It’s as if he knows when you’re coming and going!

So funny.

And hey i’ve already asked DIRECTLY but that don’t work…that’s why the feminine lures!!
    dammit all!! (i’m actually loling)

33. scorpio lover/ hater says:

Lol. I highly dissagree i beleive the Scorpio lies to himself or herself when they say they do what they do because….

There is no best or better
    They do not stop until they reach the top
    And that is infinite. You can be the smartest. The scorpio will find smarter and more and still they know that there is more. And they will pursue it. Understanding the Scorpio is so complex that i beleive they are unworldly. They are what we call minipulative, sneaky, and dark. This is our own emotional frustration with this magnetic bunch. Once we see this and show them that we see it. I beleive this is when they run and sometimes never stop because they can not live without being understood. So whats the answer? Do not totally submit they love a chase because the chase tells these weirdos that something is unsiscovered and it must be great. Give little doses. Love them unconditionally and understand that still isnt enough. Once you show that you cant without GRACE your ass is grass literally. Do it with grace and know you have a place in their heart forever. However you must share and know they are the only one that dosent share. How do i know all this shit? Some how i keep dating them. My younger self have experienced the wrath of the devil himself. They are very much the free spirited hippie. Take advantage in anyway they would murder you. You have to let them be and be secure with yourself. Its the only way in my opinion and my own experience with them. You cant tell thdm you know either. Proceed at your own risk, prepare to have your mind Fucked.

34. wateropals says:

Scorpio/lo/ha…
    LOL!!!! OMG spot on in so many ways! I once had a Scorp bf tell me to be more mysterious. Made me so mad!

He had fantastic recall and could talk about anything..but had the common sense of a rock and made many poor decisions in his love life.

You could just feel how uncomfortable he felt if you talked about human behavior. He didnt get that there was so much he didnt know about who I was.

He married someone else and we kept in touch. I then had a bit of sweet revenge. I practically wrote a dissertation to him on all the areas he obviously failed to understand or missed in his ‘detective’ work on who I was. I went on to give him information on his new wife that I had only met twice in our visits. He was oblivious to much about her and she liked it that way. Her cunning behaviors got right past him. But she was the Pisces maiden in distress and she became his mission.

As a Cancer woman with strong Pluto overtones in my chart I know what it is to feel deeply day in and day out and how taxing it can be. but some Scorps will just stuff it all without self awareness and these are the dangerous ones .
    These are the Scorpios who get devious and manipulative and are walking volcanoes of anger and tend to be even more magnetic cause they need to be in Power. They have spent a life time cultivating the skill of using power masterfully to control.

So if you really want to have a Scorpio man in your life and get what you want be careful what you wish for!

If you pick one that is still rather emotionally messed up..he’s going to be especially attracted to you if you are the damsel in distress who needs saving and hands over the power while never divulging too much about your feelings. Except of course how much you adore him and he will be putty in your hands.

And if he is an emotionally healthy Scorpio than you must be healthy too and strong in your power as well as successful in your life. He will want to assist you as you assist him. the depth of trust and love that you can have with eachother is profound …as good as it gets!