How does a Leo girl win over a Capricorn man?

A reader asks:

how does a leo girl win over (or win-back) a capricorn man. i am in love with him but he made many mistakes and i overreacted because im a leo and now i fear his opinion of me is forever damaged. how can i burrow into his heart like he did mine or more importantly, why am i so drawn to such a cold person?

Your Capricorn burrowed into your heart because he’s a patient digger. He’ll work tirelessly to get what he wants. I’m sure once he got into your heart, he soaked in the heat for which his cold bones yearned. Yet what are you willing to do to reach his heart? If Cap had to burrow to reach a Leo’s heart, you’ll probably need an hydraulic hammer to break through the rock that covers his.

I have a feeling that Cap felt your overreaction was improper, or immature, and that he wishes you’d respond like a grown-up. “Working” your smile may not be enough. Capricorn will respect you when you act like dignified royalty instead of a petulant child — both are equal expressions of the Leo archetype, but carrying yourself like a Queen will more likely gain his respect.

Addendum
Why are you drawn to such a cold person? There is no hot without cold. If you are the Sun, radiating warmth to the solar system, then Capricorn is Saturn, cold and defensive, shielding himself from galactic visitors with his protective rings.

Comments

1. wow…i def needed to read all these! I’ve known my male cappie for 10 months and i had been in a relationship with another guy. But when i met him, it was instant attraction. so when the other relationship ended, i asked him out and he said yes! and we had been seeing each other for 6 months and he is utterly the sexiest man i’ve ever dated…not in looks but his mind, his confidence, and his personality exudes so much power that it draws me to him like a fly to a fire. but when i asked him to have a relationship with me, he got so offended and stated that all he wants is a good time and wants me to accept that. so i pushed him away after that and made no time for him. but then he kept asking me out. and it is def flattering because he’s never chased me like that. but he refuses to have a relationship. he’s so scared of the word. he is so distant, reserve, and guarded. he’s def not like any other guy i’ve dated who would shower me with attention and love. i feel like i’m dating a wall. all my friends want me to leave him but for the first time in my life, a LEO like me who’s so proud and vain cannot bear the thought of leaving him. i would rather be a fool than never have him in my life. but what love isn’t foolish?

2. im a leo girl who dated a capricorn man for a year and a half b4 i stopped letting him cheat on me and etc. not pick up his phone for a whole day i finally let him go when he so called go a girl preganant the girls he would cheat with knew i was his lady in the end he called me and said she was faking cause she wanted him but leos we are so much better than that the best way to win the capricorn man over is let him go cause now he calls more than ever he wants me more and now its me time i really love him but its too late and his problem is he missed out now i have been dating another cappi not on purpose but i dont know i love there swagg its the way we can talk and chill and just enjoy life with a cappi man i think hes the one but only time will tell i told him about my x and he says fuck him he missed out and he says everything about me is perfect let the bad capricorn men go they will come back when they she you on your grown stats lol hit up on myspace leo ladies bowleg_zone3@ yahoo.com

3. The best way to win over those cold hearted capricorn men is let them go and build our money up and focus on another man my capricorn man was a cheater in 2008 he cheated and i never really held all that against him because i was so in love so i stayed with him till i started getting more money and the same girl from the first time called me and said she was preganant by my man that was the last straw and these girls knew i was with him but didnt care when i stopped talking and calling he than knew i was serious than thats when my phone started ringing than i got popups he calls me more now than ever but i found another man whose a capricorn man not on purpose but because i like him and he seems different and he stays telling me how beautiful i am and how he dont like being away from me he calls everyday and all my free time is on the phone with my cappi man or with him but only time will tell when we leo ladies start treating them cold they realizes so stop pickin up for them

4. my cappi man and i was together for four 1/2 yrs and he left to work on a car at his dads house for 3months and he kept saying he missed me and the house but in april he started changing talking so cold to me and stopped buying me things altogether then 2wks came by and he broke up wit me bringing up the past that i cheated on him in the beginning of the relationship its been 3months since then and he hasn’t came home or talked to me he just asks if i got a job yet and when i ask if we gonna get together again he says he doesn’t know or that he’s done but he looks so sad he says he’s happy now and he doesn’t love me anymore or doesn’t miss me but we were together so long i just wanna know does he really mean all that or even still love me if so why ignore me or say all that he said he was tryin to get his life together but he stays wit his dad again and been splurging on items like jewelry and tattoos i waited for him to come and still waitin but i haven’t attempted to go over there or bother him on his email for almost a month now so im scared that he might not chase me or talk to me he says he’s still thinkin and need space but its been almost 4months since he talked to me im a leo and im in love still with this man but he acts like i never exisited to him will he ever try being friends or regret anything if we were together so long and he did love me at one point

5. I to am a fellow leoian and I am with a capricorn man I truly love him things were going great in the beginning and know it changed and its like it happened overnight. I confronted him about it u know how we leos are, and he had the nerve to tell me Iam boxing him in hes not used to it etc,etc, and maybe we should just take a break now that was a banger to me because this topic never came up before and he gets his break he go on trips stay out with friend and I never once complained but it was like a smack to me in the face so I decided to let it be Im not gonna chase him and he was very suprised by my action of being noncholant about the whole topic.I feel like what Im doing isnt wrong because I was there for him when he had nothing so he can do whatever its all good.I do love him but Iam not gonna cling on to somene who doesn’t want it and all though it will bruise that Leo ego of mine because of fear of being rejected syndrome we tend to have I will be alright.

6. Wow, I am not the only injured Leo woman out here. Cap men ard so damn intriguing and complicated. Too much damn work sometimes but letting go is difficult. Their minds and swagger is so damn Sexy and you know we like the King of the pack. I am trying to let calls go to voicemail sometimes I argue with myself about not taking the call. Its a sad life for a prideful worthy Leo. :-)

7. Mrs. Lopez says:

hmmm… I’m a Leo gal and I’ve been with my Capricorn male since 1994. We’ve had our ups and downs but he’s extremely committed to me. In fact, I’m the leo so you know I’m the flirty, always meeting new guys, always looking for greener grass type gal. I’m focusing on the fact that there is no greener grass than the grass in my own yard.

Maybe it is his past and how he was raised that makes him the extreme family man, but I certainly don’t want to trade up. He’s the man, and I’m his woman! The passion is what was lacking over the years, but we’ve been on fire the last few months and I know how to keep it going now…I couldn’t be happier.

Good luck in all your relationships.

8. WhittyCutie says:

Wow so many Leo ladies like myself falling in love with Cappy men. I thought I was just crazy when I fell for this Cappy man. I love that he is such a man, I want to be his woman, he is so classic, just the kind of man I love. He is pretty open, and we get along very well. I think he likes me, but it has been confusing.

I met this Cappy man in my first year College this year and I noticed he didn't talk to everyone much like I did. So I started to talk to him, about snowboarding, haha so random. And that is were it started. It progressed slowly to finally a group of friends from class went to a bar. And he told me I was hot and already thought he was very handsome. He drove me home and told me to pay him back for driving me home, a kiss on the cheek. School after that was fun, we talked more and more and became more friendly.

Now that is when I thought he liked me. By that point I was almost head over heels. He is so very kind to me all the time, if we are ever out together, he always drives me home. But never asked for a kiss, maybe becuase he was more sober than the bar night, haha. My friend of mine asked him if he would date me, and he said he wouldn't want to wreck me. I think he likes the kind, mature – ish girl was his type. Well that's what I thought. But none of the friendlyness ended. I am still loving him, in secret, I don't want to scare him.

It takes time to get a Cappy into as much as you are into him, I am figuring. In my heart I know he is worth it. Its just something about him that makes me lose my breathe and float. I just want to pamper him with my love. I haven't dated in months and I don't know how to, my last boyfriend was a just prime evil of a you man. But this Cappy, is just so cool and devenair like the heros in old 1930's movies my ideal kind of man, a man to take care in me <3

I think we would make a great coulpe, I just want to give him my love. I love listening to his stories and hearing about his family, and everything. Am I crazy?

Only problem, he likes to go out and party alot, and he told my friend to me he said he wasn't into anything serious, but when I asked him if he was just a belt notch kind of guy he said no. (belt notch kind of guy is a guy who wants to just get chicks to sex) I beleive him, but I want to be his belt buckle (pride and joy, not just another hole).

I feel I should just wait things out and not smother him, and let me grow on him. I don't know what to do, it's hard not to think about it. It makes it hard to see him because my stomach jumps and I don't want to show I am head over heels about him, because he might frieghten and I lose him forever.

9. WhittyCutie says:

Cappy men want long term? Wow I am a Leo girl and I think most Leo girls want long term. Cappy Guys get scared easy, how is a Leo girl to know if a Cappy guy wants her to ask him out?

I am afraid to ask out the Cappy man of my dreams because I dont want to get hurt and lose him forever.

10. WhittyCutie says:

Oh that is so the words for it, Cappy man is the King of the Pack!! So true! That's what I am feeling! It indeed is his swaggar and logical mind that makes Leo girl like me want to purrr. :) I'm a less flirty kind of Leo. And the Cappy I am in love with has good family background, and family is important to me too. Family men are very attractive to me. But having the Bad Boy and Family Boy in one package, is my kryptonite!

11. ImSoReadyNow2010 says:

Hey ladies im new here, but reading your stories i feel like i been here for years. this is such familiar territory my story is a little more complex though. I am also a leo gal, see i was with my cappy for 8 years he was my first everything i was only 13, but that didnt stop me from wanting him and if i want it i get it. however, that was where i went wrong. to make a LONG story short during those 8 years he cheated on me with numerous women including my mother and sisters even a cousin, and lord knows i wanted to kill him when i found out but my cancer moon in my 7th house couldn’t bring me to hurt anyone i onced told i love you!!! thats not all on april 21,2009 the loser hit me in the mouth with a pot a knocked 2 of my top teeth out mind you na im 20 and a leo with 2 teeth missing you know that didn’t sit well wit me. He’s incarcerated now begging for me to take him back. I told him i’d rather kill myself then to do that of course he thought i was playing. Then literally out of nowhere i meet another cappy man and god is he good to me even through my whole process of getting over the loser he’s been by my side. I guess what im trying to say is we leos love deep and unconditionally so just the thought of losing that to another man could be impossible for a cappy to deal with so be careful ladies some of them don’t have all they screws!!!!!!!! Peace

12. Why hello my fellow Leo Ladies! I found these stories while looking through google.. These posts kind of scare me!
    I have been great great friends with a Capricorn man for almost 6 years now.
    just ‘friends’ nothing more. the reason being is because of our age difference..
    which is sad. I don’t necessarily agree with the basic hororscope love compatiblity for the two signs. The first time i had ever met him it was literally (or what felt like) love at first sight; i had never met someone for the first time and felt that way. It has only intensified over these long years.
    We are both aware of our feelings towards eachother. We both agree if it was meant to be, it will be. Our relationship consists of drunk-dailing, phone conversations that last for hours on end.. and when we are together; its almost too intense! He was the first one to take initiative and tell me how he felt (while drunk) and not too long ago i let him know my side.. but we were both sober. I used to call him alot. I’ve learned over the years that you shouldn’t call a Capricorn man, he either wont answer, wont call you back at all, or he’ll “call you back in twenty”.. two hours later. So, i’ve just not called him.. at all. In fact; after i admitted my feelings for him back in December, he called me a week or two ago to see how i was doing, that was the first in months! We are currently both with other people.
    But i just feel in my heart, maybe a womans intuition that this was meant to be almost? maybe it’s just me wanting what i dont have in my own personality.. im just so intrigued.. and let me tell you what he is the sexiest man i have ever seen! we have SO MUCH in common too.

oh! the girl he is currently with is just so not on his level of attractiveness! ugh! it makes me so mad.. i mean i hate to sound i guess like a typical “egotistical leo” but, we would be so great together, she is a Cancer by the way.

i feel like im secretly what he always wanted?

13. this capricorn guy got me goin out of my mind! im also a leo even tho i hate the games sumtimes im all for makin a man chase a woman keep them on their toes etc i neva called or txt him sumtimes i even accidently and delibratly missed his calls, that was in the beginnin and boy was he on to me. but all of a sudden calls and txts became less so then i was thinkin has he lost interest and if it was any other man i wudnt of cared but this guys got butterflys flyin round inside and i dont kno y! so like a fool i started txin him but then he called one day and said he was gunna take me out b ready around 8 i gave it till 9 cos he never called and he never picked up so i txt him and just said if ur not comin jus let mi kno an il cancel my bbysitta he neva replied so wen i called off my friends fone he answered i was a bit upset but jus said y not b real he said i was mad and hung up! so i txt him didnt cuss just said u jus had to b real im not mad im jus not down for the bs i like u but ur actin up so delete my number. and i kno it sounds dumb but i really want him to call! wen were together its jus a mad connection i cnt explain hes the one who said it and i kno he likes me a lot coz of the way he is wen hes actually with me, oh will he call even tho i said delete me or am i just wishing for sumthin dat aint guna happen? help!!

14. hello fellow leo ladies! leo woman who met her first cap man, very intense from the beginning, much of what is posted is true! cap man is a little cold, except in the bedrm he’s a freaky freak, i have moon in aquarius so im very nonchalant which i think works to my advantage, i’ve done favors for him and when i ask him, he sometimes does a favor for me or sometimes doesn’t, no realibility, but he is the king of the pack! ive let him know that i am not just going to have a physical relationship and that i want more, now the ball is in his court, he sent a text that he fully fell for me, we’ll see, I say if they can show it, forget about it!! this leo woman will not settle for less than what she wants!

15. eightlions says:

wow, i did not realize capricorn men were so damn complicated

16. Anonymity says:

stumbling on this page is like finding a sack of gold!!! it’s sooooooo uncanny how similar we lionesses are, being smitten by the cold cap!!

well i’ve came across this cap 3 months ago and… bam. i was intrigued as hell. he’s confident, DAMN SEXY, responsible, such a hard worker, pretty shy and reserved. quite possibly the perfect guy upon a single glance. (until you know he’s a Cappie, who’s definitely not the best match for the Leo… but who the hell cares?! we leos like to show otherwise ;)) the thing is, he’s quite famous, i mean… he’s sort of a public figure, and quite a lot of people follow him…. he’s an artist; musician, illustrator, and model. talk about PERFECT. so i really just have to get his attention with all the girls (and guys too) surrounding him. and being the charmer and intelligence we leos possess, it’s quite easy ;) but the road just starts there. He’s very much the KING of the PUSH AND PULL tactic. So you really have to get used to it girls. It tires me at times as well. quite often might i add. he just keep running inside my head!! and i just really want to message him all the time wondering if he’s okay… but i know i have to hold back because cappies get scared by it. >__I’m gonna quote a commenter from before, this is probably the best advice ever. Push when he pulls, pull when he pushes. :) (in careful moderation!!) It’ll get him on his toes.
    2. TALK. TALK. TALK. –>especially intelligent discussions. he LOVES brilliant minds. and confident people. (not haughty!)
    3. Give him space –> kinda like the ‘mirror his actions’ part, since he tends to do that to us most of the time… but i can’t reiterate this even more. he doesn’t like being caged in. he likes to be the one to chase.
    4. Make something for him –> to divert your overflowing love for him, try to make something for him while you ‘give him space’ ;D and when you present it to him he’ll be very appreciative. :)

When you think he’s ALREADY interested…
    1. Don’t think he is. –> the idea gets the better of us leos, so when you think he’s already fallen for you…. DON’T. instead:
    2. Let him be the one to start the relationship –> this is really dependent. some cappies need help in getting it started, some don’t. (depends on his natal chart!!) so… try to learn more about your cappie. it’s essential!!
    3. Be ready for a ‘friendly’ kind of relationship –> specifically with Cappies whose Venus is in Aquarius. (quite possibly the biggest headache of a combination a leo could fall for :| ); it means that he looks for the best-est friend that he’ll want to spend his lifetime with… someone who won’t tie him in, someone with whom he can share things and hang out with without being all too mushy and squeezy (which we leos sadly are)… but REMEMBER that when a Cappie COMMITS, he really COMMITS. (note that you might think he’s a player, but he honestly thinks that they are just friends, albeit some with benefits. and he just wants to have fun… so he doesn’t think he’s still committed in those kinds of relationship with other girls.) so when he’s really serious. he’ll be serious for life. and loyalty is just one of the biggest factor we look for in a partner.

soooo…. hold your stead if you really love your cappie!! certainly the best is served last. ;) if you win his heart, i think it’ll be the most rewarding thing ever.

and that’s all for now girls, here’s to lady luck to all of us!!!

17. Anonymity says:

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

The html got messed up on the first one. This one’s more complete. :)

——-

well i’ve came across this cap 3 months ago and… bam. i was intrigued as hell. he’s confident, DAMN SEXY, responsible, such a hard worker, pretty shy and reserved. quite possibly the perfect guy upon a single glance. (until you know he’s a Cappie, who’s definitely not the best match for the Leo… but who the hell cares?! we leos like to show otherwise ;)) the thing is, he’s quite famous, i mean… he’s sort of a public figure, and quite a lot of people follow him…. he’s an artist; musician, illustrator, and model. talk about PERFECT. so i really just have to get his attention with all the girls (and guys too) surrounding him. and being the charmer and intelligence we leos possess, it’s quite easy ;) but the road just starts there. He’s very much the KING of the PUSH AND PULL tactic. So you really have to get used to it girls. It tires me at times as well. quite often might i add. he just keep running inside my head!! and i just really want to message him all the time wondering if he’s okay… but i know i have to hold back because cappies get scared by it. DX

so after a few weeks of hard work, he’s began to take notice of me on a special light (i believe) among his fans. sometimes we exchange messages and he’ll be worried about my well being when i wasn’t able to get to comment on his work because i was sick (maybe an SOP thing to say? but wth)… i REGULARLY tell him my views about his work whenever he shares it, and when i didn’t that one time, he was all PUZZLED. so. if he’s the King of the Push and Pull tactic. Show him you can play the same game and that you’re the QUEEN. ;) I know it’s hard and it just TORMENTS us, but try to work it and it’ll be fruitful. ;)

now, i still don’t know my stand on his heart, but i know i’m sort of making progress…. (i hope ;)) but recently he himself asked if he could meet my father!! god, that’s probably the least thing i’ll ever expect from such a person. O___O i mean, i’ve only known him for 2 months going 3… and i couldn’t believe the progress i’ve made myself!! my beloved cappie is overseas, and he somehow remembered when i told him in passing that my father’s gonna go over to his country for a workshop… that’s why he wanted to meet my father and give his book for me as a present. O___O now…. i don’t know if he has ever done that to another fan of his…….. but. just thinking of him, someone of his stature, going through all that trouble?! i was literally swept away. i couldn’t sleep for two days when he said that. i really hope that he begins to feel something for me… even just a little bit. i mean, if you’re just going to ask me, i think he already have an inkling, but whenever i read about Cappies, and much more someone who’s Venus is in Aquarius… i don’t want to get my hopes up. :( but what’s a girl leo have to do when she can’t help but love being in love with him??

so… the only thing that can console me right now is that i think i now know how to handle him. thanks to everyone here on this blog!!! i feel i’m more confident now on how i’ll trap this sexy beast into my grasp. ;) it helps A LOT if you can know your Cappie’s time and place of birth!! GET HIS NATAL CHART. It’ll be like STRIPPING him off of the mask he presents his self to people, and you’ll get to understand and be able to tolerate him a LOT better. you’ll get to know him almost as better as his self.

so the tips for getting him INTERESTED.
    1. “Mirror his actions” –>I’m gonna quote a commenter from before, this is probably the best advice ever. Push when he pulls, pull when he pushes. :) (in careful moderation!!) It’ll get him on his toes.

When you think he’s ALREADY interested…

and that’s all for now girls, here’s to lady luck to all of us!!!

18. These all look like my story… I was dating a Cap guy and all was great, we just couldn’t get enough of each other. At first was between us, but soon friends became evolved and we starting to be more comfortable around others.

But, just like overnight, he tells me that this is going too far and he doesn’t want a relationship now, that things are going too fast and we should go back to where we were in the beginning. I agreed, but then he stopped calling – always answering my calls and responding sms, but never taking the action first.

I can´t be like this, so one night I called him for us to spend the night together but he told me it was impossible that night and we haven’t been together in about 3 weeks. Then I ended it… i sms him telling that he could have his space by 100% because he would never hear from me again.

The true is that I love him, but this time-to-time-and-maybe relationship is just not enough for me, so I had this reaction and I know I will do as I said, but I’m so so sad…

I keep asking myself why? Why this reaction of his? My bet is he started to like me too much too soon and he is afraid of that, but for me that’s so difficult to understand because i’m always willing to take risks for love… how can he not be like that?

What should I do? I’m so sad… Help? anyone?

19. Hey Leo’s.

I sigh when i type this. I dont even know where to start. But in any case, lets go:

Okay, one night we went out with my cousins for a ladies night out. But my cousins boyfriend was there and he is friend with this Cappie. So as we there at a lounge, there he was. Damn. He was so charming, smelt good, good looking, talk, bold and handsome. i mean i can go on and on. So being me, i told myself this one will never even think about dating me. So i just ignored this crazy feeling and chilled with the ladies.

Then he asked my cousins boyfriend who i was and asked to say hi to me. I went and we were introduced. In my mind, i wanted to kiss him already hahaha i know crazy hey. So he said he will buy my friends anything they want only if i say i will hang out with him. so i agreed. Then he asked some questions and blah blah. Then he told me that, he will be back he just needs to freshen up.

He left for like about 30 minutes max and when he came back. I was swept away from my feet. i felt like i was floating on air because he came straight to me and told me that he’s back. Smelling damn good again damnnn. (Oh i forgot to say that he owns the Lounge) so they needed help at the bar as they were short staffed. So he told me that, we will chat later. He still kept his promise and bought the ladies drinks.

So it was getting late and we left. I was so sad that i didnt even get the chance to even exchange numbers. So i passed at the bar and said i’m leaving and he was so busy. He said bye witha said face. That was it. Then i searched for him on Face B and found him. Sent him a message after 3 hours of thinking about it. Then i finally decided that i will send the inbox on face B.

He then replied and said thank you and it was great meeting me too. And that was it. He didnt even ask for my numbers or anything like that. My heart was Shatted hey. Thing is, now he is forever in my mind. Mind you that this happned like in May and we now in end of October. Still no word. So i am giving up.

My friend said i must ask him out, but i fear the rejection and i dont think i have the confidence to ask him after he dismissed me like that. Yes, he is famous and good looking and very successful so all the girls will be up in his face.

So, i need your advise on this one. I did date a capricon before, but that was like in high school and it was just high school love and we didnt even have intercourses. We new each other as we stayed in the same street.

So please help ladies…what should i do…..

20. Dear Leoness,

I am feeling what you all have been through! (Except for the one which you got beat up.)
    My ex-boyfriend and currently my best friend is a cappy, real capricorn. Even worse he is also an INFJ. He is cold, quiet, deep in thought, but back when we were dating, he would chase me and made me feel like i was the luckiest girl on earth. I like him on the first sight, there is something that made me told myself, “this is the guy i would date.” And as a proud leo i never think of that about other guy, i always find a negative side of people. But i couldn’t see it in cappy. No. The only problem is the way they are able to annoy us by playing the “push-pull” tactics.

He is totally family-oriented, while I have quiet some problem with my family. We came from two different countries, his mother dislike me straightaway and thats a good enough reason for him to end things between us. Just keep in mind, girls, this is vital. I couldn’t change his mother’s mind because she didn’t speak english and already judged me, but if u can, try!
    I knew he was torn n the reason why one day he asked me out again. But by the time he started working and i started to get insecure. He didn’t see us going anywhere and yeah, it ended. Cappy doesn’t want a relationship if he thinks it is pointless and not going anywhere.

Now that we are friends, it’s always ups and downs. Meaning… If i could charted when did he ever try to contact me, it will usually be a call once a week for a month then suddenly nothing for another few months until it was my birthday, he would wish me. But then again if he is too distracted he would wish me really late. Then suddenly he would tell me that he missed me and nothing for the next few months. Then there are those times where he got jealous but he wont admit it, while me, an honest Leo would always have the need to open the subject about the girls he’s seeing. He is loyal, and cappy doesnt break his words. (Most of the time. Not always) he once promised he will not date anybody until he graduated from uni, and so far he kept his words.

For leo who think he is worth the wait, i don’t know. But Leo not usually as patient as Cappy. With all the guys flirting trying to get our attention to be honest, it is hard not to kick cappy away. But the feeling i had for cappy is probably the most stable. As in it is always intense when i see him in person. And the intense doesnt die out like the other guys ive been seeing, Libra and Scorpio. In fact Scorpio’s coldness made me compare his qualities with cappy.

Btw, the first time i met my Cappy, he wqs cold, that i assume he wasnt interested and straightaway admired him from afar only. Until he dated my bestfriend who broke his heart, and i was there to be a supportive caring girl, then he would tell me he was actually nervous the first time we met. Oh and although once Cappy is done, he would never get back to it, many cappy actually still has lingering question over one incident in his past. He would sometimes give himself a second chance, but there is never the third chance. i used my second chance, so haha there should be no third for me.

Cappy need someone mature who can always “take care” of him all the time, but not asking too much attention. This is a bit hard for me to understand, but then you’ll know the pace that he enjoyed. Again dont give him too much attention! Cappy likes da chase.