How to win a Scorpio back after you have hurt him

Scorpio men do not take kindly to being hurt. Scorpios hold on to resentments as tightly as a sphincter holds on to water. A fixed water sign, he is stubborn when it comes to emotions. Scorpios don’t trust easily in the first place, because they are all too aware of how one can be wounded in intimate relationships.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, the planet that digs deep into experience, rooting out secrets and suppressed memories. Pluto is associated with manipulation and abuse of power. The Scorpio man is well-acquainted with the methods of torture used in the Underworld, and hence does not like to be on the receiving end of such barbaric techniques.

Even though the Scorpio man does not let go easily of his resentments, his zodiac sign is also the most transformative. Pluto rules the death-rebirth process. Scorpios hold tight, but they also periodically become devoured by the flames of regeneration.

As he rises from the ashes, your Scorpio man will have let go of his anger. However, there’s nothing you can do to initiate this process. Pluto works by his own mysterious schedule.

You cannot win back a Scorpio, but if you’re patient he might forgive you.

How long do you want to wait?

Comment below: Have you been reunited with a Scorpio after having hurt him?

Comments

1. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Me and my x broke up three weeks ago he says our relationship is not healthy I ignored him for a week before we broke up to get him to miss me but when I called him he said it was over he said our relationship is not healthy and he has to do what’s best for him..I called text no response then he tells me he seeing someone else but not sleeping with someone else we have broke up before but got back together. He sees me in public and makes his presence known but I speak and nothing more today he gave me a hug.(really) I would text him some days just to see how he is doing he would reply 80% of the time.I love him and I don’t know if we are finally over or if he is testing me like before.he has said numerous times through text we are done but he sees me he act totally different. A lot of our friends call and tell me how his mood/attitude has change but if he had someone new shouldn’t he be happy.I’m lost I just want my baby back!.help me please

2. To You:

I am capricorn woman too and in love with scorpio man…I can say…Patience and Maturity is the key…My Scorpio man said that to me…we broke up for 3 months, back again for 2 years and broke up again….3 years past we talk again…I ask him if He still loves me or none at all…HE SAID…PATIENCE AND MATURITY IS THE KEY.. He is so very nice guy. He suffered lost and made himself changed …the said he is not like before…now he is very different person but I love him more and more…Pray and hope must be our first in heart….God listens to our prayer if it is from the heart. Good luck!

3. Cap/scorpio says:

So my scorpio guy kind of disappeared without a real warning! We had a blowout and I packed his things and told him to leave! Our relationship was super quick in that after a few weeks he moved in and we got matching tattoos. However as weeks went on we start having disagreements due to money issues. He was looking for work and I am already established for the most part. So once he left we still hung out but of course things were different between us. I went out of town initially he was going to come but had an excuse as to why he couldn’t go. He never called or text while I was gone and neither did I. Once I came back I never heard from him. I’m a stubborn cap so I failed to reach out too. Finally 3 weeks went by and I got a text saying ” it was nice knowing you tell my kid he loves her snd he will not call or text me again”! I responded saying “all good goodbye”! Really I wanted to cry but held my emotions in. To date we don’t talk and I texted him about a few things he had of mine just the other day and he basically snapped and had a rude text tone. I still care about him deeply but I think he hates me now!! Should I move on or give him time??? PLEASE HELP!!

4. @Last commenter, lad you’re crazy, do him a favor and don’t talk to him ever again.

– Random scorp guy

5. Cap/scorpio says:

Thanks for the advice! Sounds right in point with that guy

6. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Thank you maybe one day we will be back together.

7. marveland says:

Hi Katy, how do you reach out to him and show patience?

8. marveland says:

Tyrannousaurus, how to touch him with sincerity? Does one to give them some time first, after having hurt him?

9. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Hey can you give us a little more insight into you’re response please? I’m trying to figure out whether not contacting scorpio is a good or bad idea as I know they often need space. My scorpio and I often have disagreements mainly about him not spending enough time with me or about how moody he can be. We have gone through periods of not speaking previously but always up back up speaking to each other. Only this time it’s different as he has blocked me on whatsapp. Since then we have met up and I asked if he’s going to unblock me and he said he will unblock me when he feels like doing it. I didn’t make an issue of it just left it as it. I then went to his house we spoke and laughed for ages and after a few hours he tried to sleep with me. I told him I didn’t want to and he said ok but I could see he was upset. After 20mins or so I went to hug him and tried to initiate sex but then he kept saying I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to you don’t have to and said I’m playing games and that I stress him and he’s not into the games. After that I pretty much left. I sent him a text a couple hours later saying sorry but haven’t heard from him in 2 days. Do I give him space and allow him to contact me or should I call him?

Also for information purposes we were seeing each other for ages and I kept asking where we stand as a couple he would always avoid the question until one day I kept pressing and he could see I was ready to walk away he then told me he can’t commit to a relationship at the moment because it would be a distraction then I said ok we can be friends.. but since then he’s asked me what can I bring to the table as a potential partner.
    What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.

FYI he says I’m the only one he’s seeing but found ladies jewellery in his bathroom.. and a tag from a ladies skirt.

10. Taurus/Scorpio says:

What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.