How to win a Scorpio back after you have hurt him

Scorpio men do not take kindly to being hurt. Scorpios hold on to resentments as tightly as a sphincter holds on to water. A fixed water sign, he is stubborn when it comes to emotions. Scorpios don’t trust easily in the first place, because they are all too aware of how one can be wounded in intimate relationships.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, the planet that digs deep into experience, rooting out secrets and suppressed memories. Pluto is associated with manipulation and abuse of power. The Scorpio man is well-acquainted with the methods of torture used in the Underworld, and hence does not like to be on the receiving end of such barbaric techniques.

Even though the Scorpio man does not let go easily of his resentments, his zodiac sign is also the most transformative. Pluto rules the death-rebirth process. Scorpios hold tight, but they also periodically become devoured by the flames of regeneration.

As he rises from the ashes, your Scorpio man will have let go of his anger. However, there’s nothing you can do to initiate this process. Pluto works by his own mysterious schedule.

You cannot win back a Scorpio, but if you’re patient he might forgive you.

How long do you want to wait?

Comment below: Have you been reunited with a Scorpio after having hurt him?

Comments

1. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Me and my x broke up three weeks ago he says our relationship is not healthy I ignored him for a week before we broke up to get him to miss me but when I called him he said it was over he said our relationship is not healthy and he has to do what’s best for him..I called text no response then he tells me he seeing someone else but not sleeping with someone else we have broke up before but got back together. He sees me in public and makes his presence known but I speak and nothing more today he gave me a hug.(really) I would text him some days just to see how he is doing he would reply 80% of the time.I love him and I don’t know if we are finally over or if he is testing me like before.he has said numerous times through text we are done but he sees me he act totally different. A lot of our friends call and tell me how his mood/attitude has change but if he had someone new shouldn’t he be happy.I’m lost I just want my baby back!.help me please

2. To You:

I am capricorn woman too and in love with scorpio man…I can say…Patience and Maturity is the key…My Scorpio man said that to me…we broke up for 3 months, back again for 2 years and broke up again….3 years past we talk again…I ask him if He still loves me or none at all…HE SAID…PATIENCE AND MATURITY IS THE KEY.. He is so very nice guy. He suffered lost and made himself changed …the said he is not like before…now he is very different person but I love him more and more…Pray and hope must be our first in heart….God listens to our prayer if it is from the heart. Good luck!

3. Cap/scorpio says:

So my scorpio guy kind of disappeared without a real warning! We had a blowout and I packed his things and told him to leave! Our relationship was super quick in that after a few weeks he moved in and we got matching tattoos. However as weeks went on we start having disagreements due to money issues. He was looking for work and I am already established for the most part. So once he left we still hung out but of course things were different between us. I went out of town initially he was going to come but had an excuse as to why he couldn’t go. He never called or text while I was gone and neither did I. Once I came back I never heard from him. I’m a stubborn cap so I failed to reach out too. Finally 3 weeks went by and I got a text saying ” it was nice knowing you tell my kid he loves her snd he will not call or text me again”! I responded saying “all good goodbye”! Really I wanted to cry but held my emotions in. To date we don’t talk and I texted him about a few things he had of mine just the other day and he basically snapped and had a rude text tone. I still care about him deeply but I think he hates me now!! Should I move on or give him time??? PLEASE HELP!!

4. @Last commenter, lad you’re crazy, do him a favor and don’t talk to him ever again.

– Random scorp guy

5. Cap/scorpio says:

Thanks for the advice! Sounds right in point with that guy

6. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Thank you maybe one day we will be back together.

7. marveland says:

Hi Katy, how do you reach out to him and show patience?

8. marveland says:

Tyrannousaurus, how to touch him with sincerity? Does one to give them some time first, after having hurt him?

9. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Hey can you give us a little more insight into you’re response please? I’m trying to figure out whether not contacting scorpio is a good or bad idea as I know they often need space. My scorpio and I often have disagreements mainly about him not spending enough time with me or about how moody he can be. We have gone through periods of not speaking previously but always up back up speaking to each other. Only this time it’s different as he has blocked me on whatsapp. Since then we have met up and I asked if he’s going to unblock me and he said he will unblock me when he feels like doing it. I didn’t make an issue of it just left it as it. I then went to his house we spoke and laughed for ages and after a few hours he tried to sleep with me. I told him I didn’t want to and he said ok but I could see he was upset. After 20mins or so I went to hug him and tried to initiate sex but then he kept saying I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to you don’t have to and said I’m playing games and that I stress him and he’s not into the games. After that I pretty much left. I sent him a text a couple hours later saying sorry but haven’t heard from him in 2 days. Do I give him space and allow him to contact me or should I call him?

Also for information purposes we were seeing each other for ages and I kept asking where we stand as a couple he would always avoid the question until one day I kept pressing and he could see I was ready to walk away he then told me he can’t commit to a relationship at the moment because it would be a distraction then I said ok we can be friends.. but since then he’s asked me what can I bring to the table as a potential partner.
    What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.

FYI he says I’m the only one he’s seeing but found ladies jewellery in his bathroom.. and a tag from a ladies skirt.

10. Taurus/Scorpio says:

What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.

11. Well, i am a pisces woman who had a 3-5 month on/off relationship with a scorpio woman..it started off so good..ive never had a relationship like that before..we fell hard n fast for each other after the 2nd month..but she broke it off with me on our 3rd month because i wouldn’t let up about her exes always calling her or texting her..after the 1st breakup..we got back together..only to end up breaking up again..this time because of miscommunication..i got jealous she went to a strip club and told me that i shouldn’t be mad at a stripper who does things i don’t do..words were exchanged..but she called two days later wanting me back..so the 2nd breakup was mutual..she wouldn’t let her exes know to back off with the explicit text msgs or the half naked body pics..and she wouldnt allow me to defend our relationship..she said i nagged too much..n i left..the 3rd and final breakup was because she said i nagged too much and was too jealous..i didn’t change..but neither did she..on/off for the next few months of her acting like she still loved me and wanted me but didn’t want a relationship with me..a few months ago..she said she wanted to try and work it out..but only ended up declining because as much as she liked the feeling of a relationship..she didn’t like me acting as a gf..and she slept with someone else two nights after that..(she told me because she wanted me to leave her alone for good)..even though i was brokenhearted..i still tried to keep her in my life..but then she told me she wanted to still try after that..saying she still wanted me but she didnt want me right now..this last month she said she didn’t want me anymore..she met this other woman..and she’s through with me completely even tho she didnt want me out of her life..i stopped contacting her..but i ended up texting her and she called..we talked for a while..that was earlier this week..she said her and the woman stopped talking before she left to go on her vacay..she told me that she wasnt in love with me and that she didnt know if she was over me or not..she still loved me but she cant be with me..so the next day she said she would be willing to try and make it work cuz she dont want me out of her life and she still loves me..that was what she said while on vacay..but as soon as she got back here..she switched up..she stopped texting..stop calling..i tried to initiate a convo..she gave only dry short responses..found out her ex came by suddenly the night she was supposed to come by and chill with me..i got mad n said a few choice words..she screenshotted me the convo so i wouldnt think it was a coincidence..but after that..went right back to the dry texts or ignoring me..after almost begging her to stop ignoring me..she said she didn’t want a relationship or to work it out..she just rather be just friends and stay in each others lives..i declined and told her that i didn’t want her in my life anymore..as much as i love her..she ran me through..after all of that confusion..i still wanna be with her..i just wish everything was fixable and we could have a better future but she doesn’t want me anymore

12. cap/scor says:

I hurt this boy I liked by sleeping w someone and hiding it from him. We aren’t dating but he really liked me. I lied and he’s mad about that and I have said sorry countless times. He said I cheated but we were never “together”. I have done wrong and I am fully aware. He hates me but how do I respond tomorrow to him. How to I say I’m sorry for hurting him. What should I ask for from him. I don’t want to lose him but he’s thinking the worst for me. He’s to good of a soul to lose

13. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Sorry to be the bearer of bads news but once a man feels you’ve cheated especially a scorpio man there’s no going back. He will never forget it and worst he may never forgive you. Start by writing him an apology and explaining how you feel without giving yourself excuses or placing blame. Let him know he’s important to you but don’t beg. There’s not much else you can do unfortunately. Good luck

14. Gemini/Scorpio says:

The Scorpio man ignores me and talks to me on his own terms ima female Gemini and I don’t wait around for nobody and the funny part about it is we have not even been seeing each other for long, when he comes back and try to talk to me ima be nice like I always do but I am not gonna play mind games with him ima let him know once again I don’t like his vibe Scorpios seems so unloyal and by me being so nice I tend to let things go to much just because I care for others feelings the only thing is I think he’s not into me just my sex he’s into but it’s fine with me because I just want him for sex I make it known he doesn’t .

15. Please help me with this….
    I feel crazy….last day scorpio man and I talk a lot like we are good friends…its like the hurt for past 3 years were gone…..then yesterday…I did not send message on him or just saying hello to him….then i received message like…..”Hi” and then “sorry”….
    I was feeling a bit hurt…it was wrong sent? the Hi is not really intended for me??? please do answer me…i need explanation on his attitude towards me…thank you

16. Taurus/Scorpio says:

He’s playing games. He sent it to get your attention to see how you’d react. If it were me I wouldn’t even reply to it…. let him wonder what you’re doing.

17. thanks…but I response when I read it this morning….He sent the message 1:30AM MY TIME AND 9:30PM his time….I said…
    why sorry?
    oh(with smiley), it is obvious it is not for me 😉 😛 (wink)

then he read it but did not say anything…

***our relationship before lasted 4 years then no communication for 3 years…we just met again on whatsapp but telling me his fire has gone long time back….last time we talk again like we are closed as before…

18. Taurus/Scorpio says:

He’s definitely playing games don’t entertain it. I always say games are for children and for some reason Scorpios love playing games.

LET HIM MISS YOU.
    Get busy and get on with things. Change you’re whatsapp photo to a happy smiley one with a happy status.. let him see that you’re busy having fun in your life.

19. ScorpioVenusCap says:

I am a Scorpio man. Very recently, the same occurred with me. I asked my now former emotionally detached Aqua woman: “are you dating other men?” She responded: “no” … then proceeded to tell me how she just needs her aqua-space, bla, bla, bla, etc… It turned out to be a boldface lie. OHHHHH no she didn’t!! ??
    But, being more evolved (I’d like to believe I am), except for some harsh words in response to her nonsensical excuses, I just felt I had to cut off all contact. And I’ll tell you – I feel physically sick it hurts so bad to do so. I love this woman. But betrayal and cheating are unforgivable in my world view. Returning to the relationship would be as poisonous to her as it would be to me. As the person I am now, I cannot stomach the person who had lied and betrayed my trust. Won’t happen. And that’s the worst part.

But – hope springs eternal. I’ll regenerate from this occurance. I have transformed as a result of heartbreak before and I will again. Maybe the new me will find support for her actions – meaning, perhaps not a betrayal, may have been a necessary evil or something of the sort. But probably not in my case – but who knows?

See – if you cut off a scorpion’s tail, it grows a new one. It looks like the same as it did before and mechanically functions the same too, but it is not the same tail.

He’ll never forgive you but perhaps as he regenerates he’ll realize what you did was not a betrayal at all but rather a misunderstanding. But you’ll never convince him of that – it’ll just come to him one day as he looks at his new and improved stinger he regenerated.

Write him a letter. Take total ownership for your part but never mention his part. Then wait. Never try and give excuses or manipulate. He’ll feel that coming before you even think it.

Good luck. Scorpions have empathetic souls. He does not want you to hurt anymore than he does (but maybe at least as much ???).

20. Scorpmoon says:

As a Scorpio moon, my history with relationships has not been pretty. It’s difficult trying to navigate with another person when emotions are all consuming. Our emotions are polarised. There’s no such thing as a little bit upset. If we’re so much as slightly hurt by you, the aftermath can debilitate us for days. It’s for this reason that we often need time out.

When we love you we drive all our attention towards you. You become our vocal point and we tune ourselves to you. We’re incredibly sensitive to all of your gestures, and feel through everything that we recieve from you.
    If you’ve upset us, (even unintentionally) it’s as if we’ve been cut open by a blade. We retreat, and ignore you, and make sure that you indirectly feel the pain that you’ve caused.

If we’ve retreated, and blocked you out it means that we care and you have deeply hurt us in some way. We won’t let you back in until we are satisfied with the extent to which you have suffered. It’s all part of the test. If we discover that you can handle the torture that we feel on a day to day basis then you’re worthy of our love.

If you aren’t a fan of volatile relationships I’d definitely recommend you steer clear.

21. Please help says:

Do I keep showing him I care about him by texting him or calling? Or should I just leave him alone til he’s not upset anymore?

22. Now…this man i am talking about is so hard on me at first two months of talking again after years of separation and no communication…its like he is pushing me away…so blunt and honest with his feelings towards me …he said even i am so hurt witj his words….but then I have patience and showing that I am maturing.

Now we are talking again like we used to be before…he is soft now and i dont feel any nervous of talking to him. We are friends now and he is opening up to me and answering my question in a nice way….dont know what will be the next thing to happen…but I as Capricorn is very patient and I do persevere…mostly I DO PRAY and I admit it is God who made a way for us…?

23. Now…this man i am talking about is so hard on me at first two months of talking again after years of separation and no communication…its like he is pushing me away…so blunt and honest with his feelings towards me …he said even i am so hurt witj his words….but then I have patience and showing that I am maturing.

24. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

So we have regain our work relationship again, so I text him and said “can I ask you a question?” He said not if it has anything to so with us. My reply was why would I ask anything about that. He waited then responded back my bad and answered the real question I asked. Then I ask him to please give me credit about our use to be situation its been too long and he left me for someone else I have came to terms with that, He responded I didn’t leave you for someone else I was like OK. I love him but I’m doing much better as far as the break up, if its meant we will be back together again, but if not I will be ok. So my question is did he ask me that to see if I still care or he really is over us?

25. ScorpMoon says:

Keep your distance for a while to let them cool off. Eventually they will realise that things aren’t as bad as they seem.
    Don’t smother them. Maybe send the odd message (once every 2 days etc) to remind them that you still love them, and that you don’t mind waiting until they are ready to speak again.
    You need to show that you are mentally strong enough to handle their emotions, that you are sincere, and that your love will not easily be pushed away.

DO NOT avert to manipulation.. Be genuine. Scorpio’s see right through mind games and it will only make the situation worse.

26. Reading these comments about how people once loved a Scorpio? You’ve all been stung by the tail. What do I mean by that? There are all great lovers. They make you feel important. Then, you make one false move and they pull the rug right from underneath you. And why would you want someone like this? You didn’t do anything wrong. They all suffer from their own insecurities. All the Scorpio does is manipulate you because they want the advantage. Is that love? It’s called drama. Find someone else.

27. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Best reply

28. Wtf? No.
    He’s playing with you.

29. Scorpio/scorpio.

So many cap womam with scorpio man here…
    Well. We are both scorpios (i have cao moon)
    We started being friends and having sex. Like. Friends with beneficts. Then we were on an open relationship. Then started dating.
    (Funny, he was the first one to say: i think i cannot stand to see u with other people,lol)
    I guess i never umdestood his way of doing things. We talked about everything, always said that if we wanted to be with another person we will say it, etc. Guess i never really drank the fact he wanted to be with other woman? And he was never sincere.

He always hided. I was frontal.

He always lied. Always. Lies, half truths…
    Im very comphreensive, becausa i have asc and venus in sag. But after more than one year i had hit my limits.

I started to become the jealous, obssesive, possesive, psycho scorpio bitch. We had a 2 year official relationship.

He betrayed me. And lied to me since… ever.
    I betrayed him (no sex though) and I’ve told me.

He had forgive me (or so he says) i never did.
    I can’t stand lies.
    I know he had betrayed me again.
    He keeps sating he didn’t do it. He was with me with heart and soul.

Now he wants to take a lie detector test to prove he didn’t do it.
    How about this?

30. *told him

31. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Thanks I figured that out when I found another woman in his house some weeks back. It’s safe to say that’s over with. Lol