How to win a Scorpio back after you have hurt him

Scorpio men do not take kindly to being hurt. Scorpios hold on to resentments as tightly as a sphincter holds on to water. A fixed water sign, he is stubborn when it comes to emotions. Scorpios don’t trust easily in the first place, because they are all too aware of how one can be wounded in intimate relationships.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, the planet that digs deep into experience, rooting out secrets and suppressed memories. Pluto is associated with manipulation and abuse of power. The Scorpio man is well-acquainted with the methods of torture used in the Underworld, and hence does not like to be on the receiving end of such barbaric techniques.

Even though the Scorpio man does not let go easily of his resentments, his zodiac sign is also the most transformative. Pluto rules the death-rebirth process. Scorpios hold tight, but they also periodically become devoured by the flames of regeneration.

As he rises from the ashes, your Scorpio man will have let go of his anger. However, there’s nothing you can do to initiate this process. Pluto works by his own mysterious schedule.

You cannot win back a Scorpio, but if you’re patient he might forgive you.

How long do you want to wait?

Comment below: Have you been reunited with a Scorpio after having hurt him?

Comments

1. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Me and my x broke up three weeks ago he says our relationship is not healthy I ignored him for a week before we broke up to get him to miss me but when I called him he said it was over he said our relationship is not healthy and he has to do what’s best for him..I called text no response then he tells me he seeing someone else but not sleeping with someone else we have broke up before but got back together. He sees me in public and makes his presence known but I speak and nothing more today he gave me a hug.(really) I would text him some days just to see how he is doing he would reply 80% of the time.I love him and I don’t know if we are finally over or if he is testing me like before.he has said numerous times through text we are done but he sees me he act totally different. A lot of our friends call and tell me how his mood/attitude has change but if he had someone new shouldn’t he be happy.I’m lost I just want my baby back!.help me please

2. To You:

I am capricorn woman too and in love with scorpio man…I can say…Patience and Maturity is the key…My Scorpio man said that to me…we broke up for 3 months, back again for 2 years and broke up again….3 years past we talk again…I ask him if He still loves me or none at all…HE SAID…PATIENCE AND MATURITY IS THE KEY.. He is so very nice guy. He suffered lost and made himself changed …the said he is not like before…now he is very different person but I love him more and more…Pray and hope must be our first in heart….God listens to our prayer if it is from the heart. Good luck!

3. Cap/scorpio says:

So my scorpio guy kind of disappeared without a real warning! We had a blowout and I packed his things and told him to leave! Our relationship was super quick in that after a few weeks he moved in and we got matching tattoos. However as weeks went on we start having disagreements due to money issues. He was looking for work and I am already established for the most part. So once he left we still hung out but of course things were different between us. I went out of town initially he was going to come but had an excuse as to why he couldn’t go. He never called or text while I was gone and neither did I. Once I came back I never heard from him. I’m a stubborn cap so I failed to reach out too. Finally 3 weeks went by and I got a text saying ” it was nice knowing you tell my kid he loves her snd he will not call or text me again”! I responded saying “all good goodbye”! Really I wanted to cry but held my emotions in. To date we don’t talk and I texted him about a few things he had of mine just the other day and he basically snapped and had a rude text tone. I still care about him deeply but I think he hates me now!! Should I move on or give him time??? PLEASE HELP!!

4. @Last commenter, lad you’re crazy, do him a favor and don’t talk to him ever again.

– Random scorp guy

5. Cap/scorpio says:

Thanks for the advice! Sounds right in point with that guy

6. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

Thank you maybe one day we will be back together.

7. marveland says:

Hi Katy, how do you reach out to him and show patience?

8. marveland says:

Tyrannousaurus, how to touch him with sincerity? Does one to give them some time first, after having hurt him?

9. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Hey can you give us a little more insight into you’re response please? I’m trying to figure out whether not contacting scorpio is a good or bad idea as I know they often need space. My scorpio and I often have disagreements mainly about him not spending enough time with me or about how moody he can be. We have gone through periods of not speaking previously but always up back up speaking to each other. Only this time it’s different as he has blocked me on whatsapp. Since then we have met up and I asked if he’s going to unblock me and he said he will unblock me when he feels like doing it. I didn’t make an issue of it just left it as it. I then went to his house we spoke and laughed for ages and after a few hours he tried to sleep with me. I told him I didn’t want to and he said ok but I could see he was upset. After 20mins or so I went to hug him and tried to initiate sex but then he kept saying I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to you don’t have to and said I’m playing games and that I stress him and he’s not into the games. After that I pretty much left. I sent him a text a couple hours later saying sorry but haven’t heard from him in 2 days. Do I give him space and allow him to contact me or should I call him?

Also for information purposes we were seeing each other for ages and I kept asking where we stand as a couple he would always avoid the question until one day I kept pressing and he could see I was ready to walk away he then told me he can’t commit to a relationship at the moment because it would be a distraction then I said ok we can be friends.. but since then he’s asked me what can I bring to the table as a potential partner.
    What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.

FYI he says I’m the only one he’s seeing but found ladies jewellery in his bathroom.. and a tag from a ladies skirt.

10. Taurus/Scorpio says:

What do you think? Does he like me or is he just passing time.

11. Well, i am a pisces woman who had a 3-5 month on/off relationship with a scorpio woman..it started off so good..ive never had a relationship like that before..we fell hard n fast for each other after the 2nd month..but she broke it off with me on our 3rd month because i wouldn’t let up about her exes always calling her or texting her..after the 1st breakup..we got back together..only to end up breaking up again..this time because of miscommunication..i got jealous she went to a strip club and told me that i shouldn’t be mad at a stripper who does things i don’t do..words were exchanged..but she called two days later wanting me back..so the 2nd breakup was mutual..she wouldn’t let her exes know to back off with the explicit text msgs or the half naked body pics..and she wouldnt allow me to defend our relationship..she said i nagged too much..n i left..the 3rd and final breakup was because she said i nagged too much and was too jealous..i didn’t change..but neither did she..on/off for the next few months of her acting like she still loved me and wanted me but didn’t want a relationship with me..a few months ago..she said she wanted to try and work it out..but only ended up declining because as much as she liked the feeling of a relationship..she didn’t like me acting as a gf..and she slept with someone else two nights after that..(she told me because she wanted me to leave her alone for good)..even though i was brokenhearted..i still tried to keep her in my life..but then she told me she wanted to still try after that..saying she still wanted me but she didnt want me right now..this last month she said she didn’t want me anymore..she met this other woman..and she’s through with me completely even tho she didnt want me out of her life..i stopped contacting her..but i ended up texting her and she called..we talked for a while..that was earlier this week..she said her and the woman stopped talking before she left to go on her vacay..she told me that she wasnt in love with me and that she didnt know if she was over me or not..she still loved me but she cant be with me..so the next day she said she would be willing to try and make it work cuz she dont want me out of her life and she still loves me..that was what she said while on vacay..but as soon as she got back here..she switched up..she stopped texting..stop calling..i tried to initiate a convo..she gave only dry short responses..found out her ex came by suddenly the night she was supposed to come by and chill with me..i got mad n said a few choice words..she screenshotted me the convo so i wouldnt think it was a coincidence..but after that..went right back to the dry texts or ignoring me..after almost begging her to stop ignoring me..she said she didn’t want a relationship or to work it out..she just rather be just friends and stay in each others lives..i declined and told her that i didn’t want her in my life anymore..as much as i love her..she ran me through..after all of that confusion..i still wanna be with her..i just wish everything was fixable and we could have a better future but she doesn’t want me anymore

12. cap/scor says:

I hurt this boy I liked by sleeping w someone and hiding it from him. We aren’t dating but he really liked me. I lied and he’s mad about that and I have said sorry countless times. He said I cheated but we were never “together”. I have done wrong and I am fully aware. He hates me but how do I respond tomorrow to him. How to I say I’m sorry for hurting him. What should I ask for from him. I don’t want to lose him but he’s thinking the worst for me. He’s to good of a soul to lose

13. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Sorry to be the bearer of bads news but once a man feels you’ve cheated especially a scorpio man there’s no going back. He will never forget it and worst he may never forgive you. Start by writing him an apology and explaining how you feel without giving yourself excuses or placing blame. Let him know he’s important to you but don’t beg. There’s not much else you can do unfortunately. Good luck

14. Gemini/Scorpio says:

The Scorpio man ignores me and talks to me on his own terms ima female Gemini and I don’t wait around for nobody and the funny part about it is we have not even been seeing each other for long, when he comes back and try to talk to me ima be nice like I always do but I am not gonna play mind games with him ima let him know once again I don’t like his vibe Scorpios seems so unloyal and by me being so nice I tend to let things go to much just because I care for others feelings the only thing is I think he’s not into me just my sex he’s into but it’s fine with me because I just want him for sex I make it known he doesn’t .

15. Please help me with this….
    I feel crazy….last day scorpio man and I talk a lot like we are good friends…its like the hurt for past 3 years were gone…..then yesterday…I did not send message on him or just saying hello to him….then i received message like…..”Hi” and then “sorry”….
    I was feeling a bit hurt…it was wrong sent? the Hi is not really intended for me??? please do answer me…i need explanation on his attitude towards me…thank you

16. Taurus/Scorpio says:

He’s playing games. He sent it to get your attention to see how you’d react. If it were me I wouldn’t even reply to it…. let him wonder what you’re doing.

17. thanks…but I response when I read it this morning….He sent the message 1:30AM MY TIME AND 9:30PM his time….I said…
    why sorry?
    oh(with smiley), it is obvious it is not for me 😉 😛 (wink)

then he read it but did not say anything…

***our relationship before lasted 4 years then no communication for 3 years…we just met again on whatsapp but telling me his fire has gone long time back….last time we talk again like we are closed as before…

18. Taurus/Scorpio says:

He’s definitely playing games don’t entertain it. I always say games are for children and for some reason Scorpios love playing games.

LET HIM MISS YOU.
    Get busy and get on with things. Change you’re whatsapp photo to a happy smiley one with a happy status.. let him see that you’re busy having fun in your life.

19. ScorpioVenusCap says:

I am a Scorpio man. Very recently, the same occurred with me. I asked my now former emotionally detached Aqua woman: “are you dating other men?” She responded: “no” … then proceeded to tell me how she just needs her aqua-space, bla, bla, bla, etc… It turned out to be a boldface lie. OHHHHH no she didn’t!! ??
    But, being more evolved (I’d like to believe I am), except for some harsh words in response to her nonsensical excuses, I just felt I had to cut off all contact. And I’ll tell you – I feel physically sick it hurts so bad to do so. I love this woman. But betrayal and cheating are unforgivable in my world view. Returning to the relationship would be as poisonous to her as it would be to me. As the person I am now, I cannot stomach the person who had lied and betrayed my trust. Won’t happen. And that’s the worst part.

But – hope springs eternal. I’ll regenerate from this occurance. I have transformed as a result of heartbreak before and I will again. Maybe the new me will find support for her actions – meaning, perhaps not a betrayal, may have been a necessary evil or something of the sort. But probably not in my case – but who knows?

See – if you cut off a scorpion’s tail, it grows a new one. It looks like the same as it did before and mechanically functions the same too, but it is not the same tail.

He’ll never forgive you but perhaps as he regenerates he’ll realize what you did was not a betrayal at all but rather a misunderstanding. But you’ll never convince him of that – it’ll just come to him one day as he looks at his new and improved stinger he regenerated.

Write him a letter. Take total ownership for your part but never mention his part. Then wait. Never try and give excuses or manipulate. He’ll feel that coming before you even think it.

Good luck. Scorpions have empathetic souls. He does not want you to hurt anymore than he does (but maybe at least as much ???).

20. Scorpmoon says:

As a Scorpio moon, my history with relationships has not been pretty. It’s difficult trying to navigate with another person when emotions are all consuming. Our emotions are polarised. There’s no such thing as a little bit upset. If we’re so much as slightly hurt by you, the aftermath can debilitate us for days. It’s for this reason that we often need time out.

When we love you we drive all our attention towards you. You become our vocal point and we tune ourselves to you. We’re incredibly sensitive to all of your gestures, and feel through everything that we recieve from you.
    If you’ve upset us, (even unintentionally) it’s as if we’ve been cut open by a blade. We retreat, and ignore you, and make sure that you indirectly feel the pain that you’ve caused.

If we’ve retreated, and blocked you out it means that we care and you have deeply hurt us in some way. We won’t let you back in until we are satisfied with the extent to which you have suffered. It’s all part of the test. If we discover that you can handle the torture that we feel on a day to day basis then you’re worthy of our love.

If you aren’t a fan of volatile relationships I’d definitely recommend you steer clear.

21. Please help says:

Do I keep showing him I care about him by texting him or calling? Or should I just leave him alone til he’s not upset anymore?

22. Now…this man i am talking about is so hard on me at first two months of talking again after years of separation and no communication…its like he is pushing me away…so blunt and honest with his feelings towards me …he said even i am so hurt witj his words….but then I have patience and showing that I am maturing.

Now we are talking again like we used to be before…he is soft now and i dont feel any nervous of talking to him. We are friends now and he is opening up to me and answering my question in a nice way….dont know what will be the next thing to happen…but I as Capricorn is very patient and I do persevere…mostly I DO PRAY and I admit it is God who made a way for us…?

23. Now…this man i am talking about is so hard on me at first two months of talking again after years of separation and no communication…its like he is pushing me away…so blunt and honest with his feelings towards me …he said even i am so hurt witj his words….but then I have patience and showing that I am maturing.

24. Capwoman/Scorpio man says:

So we have regain our work relationship again, so I text him and said “can I ask you a question?” He said not if it has anything to so with us. My reply was why would I ask anything about that. He waited then responded back my bad and answered the real question I asked. Then I ask him to please give me credit about our use to be situation its been too long and he left me for someone else I have came to terms with that, He responded I didn’t leave you for someone else I was like OK. I love him but I’m doing much better as far as the break up, if its meant we will be back together again, but if not I will be ok. So my question is did he ask me that to see if I still care or he really is over us?

25. ScorpMoon says:

Keep your distance for a while to let them cool off. Eventually they will realise that things aren’t as bad as they seem.
    Don’t smother them. Maybe send the odd message (once every 2 days etc) to remind them that you still love them, and that you don’t mind waiting until they are ready to speak again.
    You need to show that you are mentally strong enough to handle their emotions, that you are sincere, and that your love will not easily be pushed away.

DO NOT avert to manipulation.. Be genuine. Scorpio’s see right through mind games and it will only make the situation worse.

26. Reading these comments about how people once loved a Scorpio? You’ve all been stung by the tail. What do I mean by that? There are all great lovers. They make you feel important. Then, you make one false move and they pull the rug right from underneath you. And why would you want someone like this? You didn’t do anything wrong. They all suffer from their own insecurities. All the Scorpio does is manipulate you because they want the advantage. Is that love? It’s called drama. Find someone else.

27. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Best reply

28. Wtf? No.
    He’s playing with you.

29. Scorpio/scorpio.

So many cap womam with scorpio man here…
    Well. We are both scorpios (i have cao moon)
    We started being friends and having sex. Like. Friends with beneficts. Then we were on an open relationship. Then started dating.
    (Funny, he was the first one to say: i think i cannot stand to see u with other people,lol)
    I guess i never umdestood his way of doing things. We talked about everything, always said that if we wanted to be with another person we will say it, etc. Guess i never really drank the fact he wanted to be with other woman? And he was never sincere.

He always hided. I was frontal.

He always lied. Always. Lies, half truths…
    Im very comphreensive, becausa i have asc and venus in sag. But after more than one year i had hit my limits.

I started to become the jealous, obssesive, possesive, psycho scorpio bitch. We had a 2 year official relationship.

He betrayed me. And lied to me since… ever.
    I betrayed him (no sex though) and I’ve told me.

He had forgive me (or so he says) i never did.
    I can’t stand lies.
    I know he had betrayed me again.
    He keeps sating he didn’t do it. He was with me with heart and soul.

Now he wants to take a lie detector test to prove he didn’t do it.
    How about this?

30. *told him

31. Taurus/Scorpio says:

Thanks I figured that out when I found another woman in his house some weeks back. It’s safe to say that’s over with. Lol

32. You’re ABSOLUTELY RIGHT everything was going so well then out of no where he created drama but I had to stop it before it escalated to saying things we really didn’t mean. After giving him his space I seen him at this gathering. To show him I still was upset with him I didn’t speak to him the entire time didn’t even look and his direction and when I did for some reason I would catch him staring. Later on he finally made his way up to me and said hi I spoke and walked off out of no where he’s like well you’re “phoney”

I’m just like really we wouldn’t be in this mess if you wouldn’t have started it. I was so upset because I really love him and care about his feelings but I care about mine also

So today I seen him again at his job and he instantly spoke I just nonchalant said hey but in the inside I was just doing back flips lol we start talking and playing around and I kind of feel like he gets that he can’t play those games with me (well at least he should think of this time if he tries)

P.s I have a question
    I really love him a lot and I know for a fact that the feeling is mutual but I don’t know how to put him “up to date” with these new feelings I have for him… any advice on how to go about it

33. Hello there…i just need some advice…1 week ago me and my scoprio man had an argument…and he said hes fed up of me…after 4 days of him not talking to me (while me keep messaging him on the other hand) i asked him if hes giving up on me… after 2hours he message me saying he is not ready to take any stress and hes not even talkig to his family members coz of stress he is having…and that he loves me…and he told me to please wait for him coz he needs me…he also thanked me for notngiving up on him even he needs his space…he just told me to “stay as mine until we can get married,he needs my love, ” he also said that im urs…stay as mine thats all om asking from u,u wont lose me trust me….after that the next day he continued being cold towards me…he will only send me message1 or 2…saying hes busy and i love u…im trying to keep my self more patient and i just send him message to remind him that im here and i wont give up on him…

Pls help me…do u think he still loves me…?can we still get back together?he never told me that we broke up…will he come back

34. Icedbyscorpio says:

Here’s my story and I seek an advise.Ive dated a Scorpio guy for 2 very intense months.Things happened very fast and I couldn’t wen realize how fast I felt for this guy.But here’s the deal I think I hurting him with something silly as I got scared that I’m getting emotional and since then he went all cold.He stopped responding my messages or replied on them very briefly.As I’m Aries with cancer ascendent I’m very emotional and at the same time a bit stubborn so I stopped messaging him and kept busy with myself.Then he blocked me in messenger but I was still friend with him on FB.It happened to meet him by accident after 2 months in one club.He was treating me nicely and I spoke with him about thy and sincerely apologized if I had hurt him by my actions and he said that it’s not me but it’s him and that I should have fun and never to worry about that.He was staring at me whole night but nothing.Later that night he unblocked me and sent me kisses but we didn’t speak after that.I couldn’t resist and I messaged him after a week and asked him where is this all leading and if he wants to keep in contact with me and he iced me without and explanation telling me NO and that it’s not my fault.
    Do you think he’ll ever come back or I should erase him from my life?

35. ScorpioManCancerWoman says:

I really need help. I pissed off the guy I’ve been dating and l don’t know what to do. We met in a grocery store and it was love at first sight. We are extremely compatible and have lots of chemistry. We were even raised similar but we are exact opposites personality wise. He told me he loves me first and told
    his Mom about me. When we met
    I wasn’t interested in dating exclusively but he eventually became the one. I have trust issues due to past relationships and he would tell me that he’s not
    Like other guys. I do is believe him now but now it maybe too late. We had an issue before and I kept writing him and expressing my love and after we made up he told me it was cute. But this time I don’t know if he’ll ever talk to me. What I did wasn’t that serious but he is surely ignoring me. It’s going on day 2. Help!?

36. leslie_TC says:

37. leslie_TC says:

Help needed! Virgo female living with Scorpio boyfriend. Things moves so quickly and we were living together within a couple of months of our first date. Only 30 days since the move in. This past weekend, he told me he was going out with friends, so i made plans too. I let him know who, where, and even asked him to meet up later in the evening. My plans changed on meeting place, so i texted him and let him know where we were. He popped in and met my friend and to relay where he was meeting his friend. Only there a minute, but kissed me when he left – a first in public! We both knew the other was going to a 2nd place (both undecided) but didn’t know we’d end up at the same club. I saw him when he came in and immediately went to him. He greeted me friendly, but then said he was going to catch up with the friend that had kept walking. He didn’t introduce me to the friend and was occasionally standing 10 ft away. About an hour later i was asked to dance and did. 3rd song, my scorpio came up to me on the dance floor and said lets go. To shorten a long story, He was jealous and felt disrespected. Even thought there was 0 dirty dancing. I realize i was wrong. truly just didnt think it would bother my ever cocky, somewhat arrogant scorpio, Oh i was wrong! He left the club shortly without saying anything. We had a few text exchanged first where he threatened to move out, etc. Big blow up. I told him i was too drunk to drive. I sat in my car, fell asleep actually. He called me asking where i was. Still planning to move out, etc. No way to calm him. I asked him to come home, but he said no. This went on for an hour while i “sobered” enough to drive. When i got home he hup on me. I walked into the bedroom and he was there. No car in sight, so was pleasantly surprised. He will reply to me when i ask a question, but shirks me off, literally, if i touch him. He said he has absolutely nothing to say to me, but he did stay home with me the entire day. I cooked for him, washed his clothes, literally fawned over him all day. I’ve apologized several times and am trying not to rush him, but my heart is breaking. I am an extremely loyal virgo. Never would have been more than a dance. never will cheat on him and dont know why i was so stupid. I dont intentionally play games and am extremely affectionate with him in private and public. He’s the only one i want and i want him and everyone else to know it. Please help me with any advise on what i can do to repair the damage I;ve caused. Please comment to help me. This is my first Scorpio and i want to the right thing for him. for us. Thank you!!

38. Hi. I’ve been in a relationship with my scorpio for 9 months now. It’s been the most amazing relationship ever and I love him something fierce. I means I’d fight gravity if he needed it be.
    Last Sunday I left his house after a small disagreement. No slamming doors, just a sigh really and as I close the door his daughter walked in (bad timing) but I didn t think too much of it at the time. I love his girls and he knows they love me too.
    On the wat Home I tried calling and texting, no response of course. So yesterday I went by to bring him some stuff he needed for a nightdive he had planned. He handed me my belongings at the door said I started drama while his daughter was there…wtf!! And shut the door. I was mindfucked beyond belief and cried my eyes out pleading for him to please just talk to me. The more I cried the more he just stood in front of the window filming me on his phone. Again…wt actua f? So I left and bombed his phone ofcourse. I’m Aries It’s wat we do. Not out fault 😉
    Not sure what to do know. Some scorpios advise me to tell him how much he means even of he doesn’t respond. Ouders say to give him space. I love him, he loved me, his kids love me, I try to be understanding and patient at all times, not easy for an Aries. I just can’t stand the isolation/ignoring thing he does. Drives me crazy and is true torture do I react. Not all the time. I’ve learnt to let him be and when he lashes out I usually just respond with an ily and the lashes don’t last as long as before. But now I know I did nothing to deserve THIS!!!
    So should I hound him or give him space? Please help for this man is my loon.

39. Haha. I mean moon* but loon Works as well I guess.

40. hey guys and gals – i think scorpios have two personalities in love – one where they want u just where they want u – loving understanding unquestioning loyal faithful demure bright – and one where it is just a game to them. now if u r a normal woman – even if u try u cannot be the first type as its always wise to be suspicious in this day and age. but u can try. and then automatically u will burst from the pressure and become the opposite and as a result stir the loins of a scorp the other way. he cannot stand confusion so he will keep turning the change in u over and over in his mind and not have time for any other woman. so i say go be urself. try to be his first type and when u have a blowout let it all hang. in the end if u want to be with him u can but if he bores u then u have had ur fun.

Wanted to ask the scorp men who r visiting this board –

“my scorp man of a long time misspoke the last time we met. i was so bored anyways that i had no reaction. then out of courtesy few days later i asked what he meant and the games began. two days ago he blew up and honestly i really had no reaction other than admonish him for using foul language and giving him a tip for the next gal. and then i hung up. i could literally hear the reaction on his face – which was like – she hung up on me !

Now dear scorp men do u think i did good and regardless what shall i expect next from him ? i am actually thinking of showing him no reaction for a week when last week i told him i could move cities to spend more time with him once i knew if he meant anything to me. i did not do any of this intentionally. it is how i am.

41. Hey there… Capricorn woman who has been involved with a Scorpio woman for about 9 years on & off.. I recently confessed to her that I had been cat fishing her… this past year we have gotten extremely close & I wanted to tell her I just knew she had a lot going on with making life changes & all I wanted to do was be there for her the way I knew she needed me too.. we grew up together no matter how many years weeks or months we didn’t speak I was just drawn to her & always thought of her.. she would always tell me she was waiting for me to find her when I would finally talk to her.. within the past year we got so close we literally became best friends & just had an emotional connection like never before.. I love her with everything in me & she’s told me she’s never loved anyone the way she loves me.. I finally told her the truth a few days ago & im afraid of losing her.. I know I have to give her her space & let her process this all but I don’t want to lose her.. she told me she doesn’t think I hurt her intentionally ( I would never ) but she needs to go through the motions.. any advice on what I should do or not do or not look forward to?.. it’s like I literally broke my own heart, nothing hurts more than knowing I hurt her & I can’t fix it or be there because it’s my fault.

42. Did she ever come around?

43. Did he come around?

44. Scorpiomancancerwoman says:

Yeah he did. But I feel like I’m dating Mr Gray from 50 shades sometimes

45. Lol. I hear you on that… did you give him space? Trying to figure out what to do in my situation

46. Scorpiomancancerwoman says:

Yeah I did and he’s falling deeper. Its just really different from most people I’ve dated. Part of me want to give up the other part loves him.

47. Your advice is great. I have been with a Scorpio for 10 years and I have betrayed him. He was around for a couple months afterwards untill he received attention from another women. He said he realized he did not have to settle for what I had done. He has moved out and goes back and forth on wawanting to work on us in between other women he is now seeing. I have expressed my deepest apologizes and regret for I am truley ashamed of myself for letting something come in between the Amazing love we shared. I give him his space but I feel as I do desperately need him and he’s doing fine without me. I’m torn to pieces. He said he loves me always but needs to figure out if he can get over what I had done. Any advice would help tremendously.

48. I dated my scorp man for 7 months. He move in with me in 2 months dating time. This guy is amazing cook, clean do dishes etc we are a good team, Everything was great. Until his female bestfriend come and visit USA from foriegn country. Mind you im a very friendly leo I normally get along evrybody easy. This bff female of him gives me a gut feeling that there are way more between the two of them. I told him about how I feel And asked him if they are way beyond friends before . His respond was no but I am not convince. The whole time of her US trip and spending time with us made me feels so heavy inside . To find out they been having cybersex during the first month his courtship to me. I feel so devastated and my trust went down hill. His reason was thats why he lied because if he say the truth I will not let her stay in my house. It gets me more upset because both of them decieve me . He tried too hard to win my trust back but he have some fall outs. He is active online. Talking to different females all over the world. Until one night I cant take it anymore I kicked him out in my house with his Daugther. But prior to the breakup we been fighting a lot. I cant trust him . Its been 3 days and I havent heard from him . I am in a rollercoaster emotion. By the way i dont have kids, I own a car and a house. He have 1 daugther dont have a house. Day after our breakup he posted some stupid stuff on facebook I deactivated my fb because its so childish i dont want to cause more truoble. Now Im in a rollercoaster emotion. But i manage it very well. I dont text or call him. My question is. Am I in the right track for igonoring him ? He give back my house key already and took all his stuff. While I was at work.