Scorpio and Gemini reasons for breakup

Take the deepest and most superficial signs of the zodiac, and you’ve got a Scorpio-Gemini relationship. Perhaps I am disparaging the sign of the Twins — however, you’re redeemed by Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.

Scorpio searches the depths of experience, rooting out the darkness lurking beneath the surface. Gemini is content flittering about, lightly touching all that piques his curiosity. Scorpio is ruled by powerful and intense Pluto, the planet attracted to taboos and the death-rebirth mysteries. Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the god who invented lying.

Actually, Mercury is also the psychopomp, who transports the souls of the dead to Pluto’s (Hades’) realm. The messenger of the gods has access to and from the underworld. But he doesn’t stay there. He’s like a truck driver to hell. Once he drops off his goods, he’s outta there.

Gemini thinks, Scorpio feels. Gemini gossips, Scorpio guards secrets.

Do you need more reasons to break up?

Comment below: Have you been in a Scorpio-Gemini relationship? Give us the dirt!

Comments

1. As I stated before, my partner and father of my kids is a gemini. I think people confuse gemini’s friendly nature for being flirtatous. Understand, being sociable and sunny is there way. As a scorpio, who can be slighty jealous, I understood that fairly quickly. I trust him and believe him when he is being friendly to the opposite sex it is just that FRIENDly. Scorpio & gemini can work, just as any other signs. Two people have to work at it. Remember, you have more planets then just your sun sign.

2. Microsofty says:

I came across this post out of the blue… I am a Gemini, and always seem to get along splendidly with Scorpios. Date published: November 28, 2006 Comments: 1 (Positive) Hmmm. Coincidence?

3. I am a Gemini woman and I have dated a Scorpio man. I was intrigued by his dark and deep spirit. But after the infatuation was over I realized that maybe the dark exterior was painted onto thickly. I try hard to be a happy person and I don’t need someone constantly trying to bring me down.We dated for a year before I called it quits. If you are involved witha scorpio man that has a bad relationship with a maternal figure…run..because that will rear his ugly head. If he has a grudge against her it will damper your relationship.

4. I am sorry you got involved with a man like that. Reguardless if he was scorpio or not. Jasmine you must remember someones sun sign does not define them completely.

5. Squapius says:

I HATE how you compare gemini to scorpio. I am so tired of hearing gemini is shit because he is so superficial and dull. And scorpio is not that interesting for a gemini eighter. Stop generalizing and describing the relationship between gemini and scorpio like that. You are saying ‘Yeah, the answer is evident: Gemini is a boring sissy little bastard while scorpio kicks its ass because it can read all the secrets of life and sex and can take revenge and kill you’. I´m tired of reading the same thing about scorpio too: Intense, sexomaniac, lustful, secretive, demon, hell, blah blah blah. Why don´t you write something more accurate about scorpio like something you could see in reality? I actually don´t hate scorpio at all, I just hate how you make it look superior and greater than the other signs, like they were trash compared to scorpio.

I HATE so much how you overlook the gemini sign completely. The only thing you say about gemini is that they are clever, nervous, restless, superficial, uninteresting or even not sexy at all! Like we were idiot babies with no maturity or sense of future. And in the note, what´s with the underworld truck driver thing? Is gemini a sitty truck driver and nothing else? Is merging consciously in the subconscious world for getting an understanding that lame and irrelevant? Don´t throw at us those light generalizations! And don´t make gemini look so bad and lame in front of scorpio.
    And I´m not talking only because of this ‘gemini-scorpio reasons for break-up’ I´m talking mostly because of all the other light generalizations and bad assumptions out there about gemini and scorpio.

6. I take it you didn’t like my post…

7. Squapius says:

I´m sorry for the rudeness of my post (I could have said it politely), however the ideas remain the same.

8. Actually Squapius it is interesting to hear your perspective on people building Scorpio up to be more superior than Gemini. If anything I feel deflated (I am a Scorpio by the way) because I often feel like we are presented in a negative light as compared to Gemini. I almost feel like Gemini is supposedly too good and too fun for me and I am the party pooper so to speak. Funny thing is I keep finding myself being incredibly attracted to Gemini guys and they bring out a fantastic side in me. The fun loving person that I love to be. They make me become a lot more open and want to be a better, more carefree person. In some ways it is like the ying and yang affect and perhaps we could fit together fairly well. I don’t think I am all of those negative traits and i had a wonderful upbringing that has allowed me squash a lot of those negative things and try to trust as much as i can. Although I have been burnt and am a lot more choosy with who i give my trust to.

9. im a scorpio, who 10 yrs ago fell in love with a gemini and moved across continents to be there with him. needless t say that after 2 year, my “scorpio self” was done and tired with his wishy washy ways, and i left (although i know he loved me). we’re still friends and thats i care about.

10. Ohh.. and FYI im (ms scorpio) dating a much younger gemini (10ys later)… and i have all the faith in the world that it is where it is, and heading somewhere interesting…

11. I’m a gemini, he’s a scorpio: we’ve been together for nearly seven years now and couldn’t be happier. My only complaint are his moods and the fact he can hold grudges for long periods of times and not tell you why he’s upset– but this only ever happens once and a while. We have a lot of fun together and never run out of things to talk about.

12. My bad— once IN a while.

13. my bff is a scorp and it’s not romantic but i guess it still counts for “relationship” but anyway when i’m being too hyper, freaked out, wrapped up in my lies, jumpy, or whatever Geminis do she helps calm me down and look at things realisticly. but it’s probably different between a man and woman who’re involved romanticly.

14. This, as in any other astrological consideration, cannot be boiled down to the sun signs only! Superficially, the best description of these two together is like putting chocolate sauce on spaghetti! Someone may like it and they have merits on their own…but as a combination, it’s something that makes you say “huh”!

I qualify to comment on this as a gemini man, albeit with a taurus moon and virgo rising (loyal and practical!), who divorced my scorpio wife after 28 years of marrige when she cheated! How’s that for a twist! I don’t care to expound on the particulars, just down always assume that the gemini will be the deceiting traitor. The entire chart can tell a whole variation on the sun sign theme. We worked as a successful business partnership for decades and that may qualify as a better marriage than many others have. Still, there’s so much more than meets the eye! From a distance, that pile of pasta could appear to be vanilla ice cream!

15. I am a gem who dated a scorp. I thought he was interesting and in touch with feelings. A few months in, he turned abusive and psychotic. Apparently, this was also the case with a gemini gf he had before me.

16. i am a gemini and i’m a married to a scorpio and have two children with him. I also was very attracted and turned on by him at the start but after 5 years, he’s also turned abusive and psychotic. Our personalities really do clash

17. Squapius says:
    April 29, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    I HATE how you compare gemini to scorpio. I am so tired of hearing gemini is s*** because he is so superficial and dull. And scorpio is not that interesting for a gemini eighter. Stop generalizing and describing the relationship between gemini and scorpio like that. You are saying ‘Yeah, the answer is evident: Gemini is a boring sissy little bastard while scorpio kicks its ass because it can read all the secrets of life and sex and can take revenge and kill you’. I´m tired of reading the same thing about scorpio too: Intense, sexomaniac, lustful, secretive, demon, hell, blah blah blah. Why don´t you write something more accurate about scorpio like something you could see in reality? I actually don´t hate scorpio at all, I just hate how you make it look superior and greater than the other signs, like they were trash compared to scorpio.

normally i woulden’t bother writing something in artikels as these but what u said is right and reasons why gemini and scorpio cant make a relationship is bull. m8 what you said is tottaly true. and im a scorpio its like u said not everything is true. finally someone who said the oposit nice talking to ya.

18. This is very interesting. Like wow.
    Iam dating a gemini male of 3 weeks and we broke up once recently and almost broke up 4 times ALREADY. I am very good at being very calm and i try to be okay about things. But he is always on other girls , though he says he;s very friendly and i believe him and after the conflicts i know he just wants to be with me and noone else. Although it seems he wants to be commited to me behind closed doors and people never know were together in public. especially if were arounf people he is friends with. i don;t know but he says he honsestly doesnt believe what they say about the gemini/scorpio relationship (ithink hes just mad but thats alright). He makes me happy and brings the wild side in me and makes it very comfortable to act however i want to around him. He says he is inlove with me but they say theyre superficial and that means they lie alot. but before i knew this i never really completely belived him. but who knows

19. Like, “wow”, are you for real, Wow? How do you almost break up 4 times when you’ve been going out 3 weeks??? Are you 16 or just acting like it? Sorry to be insulting but you don’t see the obvious. Your Gemini friend’s reluctance to acknowledge your relationship in public means he’s not serious about you. You are a curiosity item for him when he’s so inclined. You are revealing the undeveloped Scorpio side with such premature possessiveness and desire for control. And yes, I’m the Gemini who divorced a Scorpio wife after 28 years. Perhaps you should seek out another water sign until you mature!

20. “He says he is inlove with me but they say theyre superficial and that means they lie alot. but before i knew this i never really completely belived him. but who knows”
    @ Wow, Seriously? You’re going to believe all the stereotypes? How shallow are you. If THIS man says he loves you, then he probably means it. Any man.. whichever sign they are, that has the guts to say i love you.. bravo to them. You can’t just base it off the usual Gemini stereotypes. I lie about a lot of things but never love. If i love someone, I truly dedicate my loyalty and trust to them.
    “i don;t know but he says he honsestly doesnt believe what they say about the gemini/scorpio relationship (ithink hes just mad but thats alright)”
    You need to get your head out of your ass. Your way too insecure if you are going to judge your whole relationship off of this lie. It’s not completely a lie, yes I know but it’s not everything either. You’re the one who determines whether this relationship fails or not. Not astrology, it may warn you of what to come.. but wow.
    People mistake our friendliness for flirting. And already with a jealous and insecure mind, you can not have possibly survived past this. I don’t think I’m going to waste my time on this. If you can’t handle him, then break it off. 4 times is already plenty within a 3 week period. Forget it.

21. Yeah this topic was posted in a very rude manner. Scorpios are too scared to really love. Let those fucking bums ruin themselves and many other people before they actually learn something about true love. Co dependent , desperate , needy mother fucking brooding whiny babies. OOOOOO!!! Sting sting!!! Squash!!! Stomp you bitches!

22. Cristina Nicolas says:

I am a scorpion and i fell in love with a married gemini man, we are both married but were attracted to each other. they are sweet, though being flirt in the opposite sex is really something they can’t avoid. A scorpion i always got jealous of the special treatment he throws to opposite sex. But i always remind myself to hold on, cause i have no right to get jealous, we cannot commit because we are both married. it pains me, why do people find each other this way when you both know you can’t go on. i am married to a good and responsible and kind hearted scorpio man, why got attracted and in love with a flirt gemini man now. God knows no boundaries. he makes us see both sides,how to care for someone without expectations, to love someone even if he doesn’t love you back in the same level you love him. Love really works in mysterious ways that nobody can explain. I believe in compatibility, but i also believe in God’s plans in putting us to test of how we could love and be loved.

23. I am a gemini female who just broke up with a scorpio male a few days ago. We dated for almost 2 years n he was extremely indecisive, needy, and just childish. Throughout the whole relationships his so called feelings towards me never matched his actions. Which in my book made him out to b the liar. Him n I both would agree that the relationship failed bc of him. Btw this is the second scorpio guy I’ve dated n they both seemed to say one thing to u about their feelings but later on backtrack to something different.next scorpio man I meet, I’m running

24. I am a gemini woman, and he is a scorpio man. And…he is 12 years older than me. But , you know, we both feel in harmony when we are together. The main think I like about him, is that he always make me laugh at my own, exegirated problems. He is businesman, and I am a musician :) we are sooo different, but we are not just in love, it’s not just passion. It’s smth more, and it’s more serious. We both can’t imagine relationship with someone else. Yes, maybe the fact we are both monkeys saves this relationship, but, don’t care about these horoscopes! There are different people, different characters! I am gemini, and I am a very serious and faithful person! in spite of the fact as it is written here, gemini people are carefree , irresponsible,etc. It’s not true. ANd about scorpions only few things are true. They are very good in sex :D What’s interesting, my ex bf was scorpio too, but…he was absolutely different! So what’s the conclusion??? You can be happy with the person not according to which month and day he was born! But because of his entity

25. I am a gemini woman, and he is a scorpio man. And…he is 12 years older than me. But , you know, we both feel in harmony when we are together. The main think I like about him, is that he always make me laugh at my own, exegirated problems. He is businesman, and I am a musician :) we are sooo different, but we are not just in love, it’s not just passion. It’s smth more, and it’s more serious. We both can’t imagine relationship with someone else. Yes, maybe the fact we are both monkeys saves this relationship, but, don’t care about these horoscopes! There are different people, different characters! I am gemini, and I am a very serious and faithful person! in spite of the fact as it is written here, gemini people are carefree , irresponsible,etc. It’s not true. ANd about scorpions only few things are true. They are very good in sex :D What’s interesting, my ex bf was scorpio too, but…he was absolutely different! So what’s the conclusion??? You can be happy with the person not according to which month and day he was born! But because of his entity

26. Im a scorpian & i found almost something very true in every one of theses comments.

27. im a gemini woman in a relationship with a scorpio man and i think its great, a relationship is whatever you make it.. it has little to do with your signs…dont get me wrong they do have alittle bit to do with it but they dont run your relationship you dont make decisions for you. thats all you so you just gotta know the right thing to do in a relationship dont be a idiot show your emotion for the other person, if you love them as much as you say you do your not going to go and flirt with someone els thats what being single is for. if you say your commited be commited. love hard and deep cause you dont have forever to live..

28. My current boyfriend is a Gemini, and I’m a Scorpio. Oddly, we get along magnificantly. We just click, and i dont know what i’d do without him. I will say sometimes our differences can cause small arguments, but life is full of them whether we like it or not. I think its very capable to be in a relationship with someone you wouldnt expect. We have realized our differences and we know how to avoid problems with them if necessary. We love eachother unconditionally, and have been dating for 10 months. We’re even in a long distant relationship. If he was here, i’d be in heaven. I dont think its that big of an issue, scorpios dating geminis. I’m naturally actually quite flexible with people, and everyone loves me for it. I was born 4 months early so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. I love my life, and wouldnt wish it any other way. :) Love is Love, and i wont let the zodiac tell me otherwise.

29. im a gemini chick with a scorpio dude and im falling apart. =S at first it was hard for me to commit to one guy but hes just so atrractive like one moment without him makes me crazy.so i over came it and its been nearly two months now…and just yesterday he confessed to talking with another girl and spending time with her and it was “fun”.idk what i did i thought it was all going good but the scorpio is secretive….decitfull….and irresistable.he says sorry and promises me they didnt sleep together…but come on! scorpios are all about sex.i kept his scerets and STOPED talking to guys just like he wanted.i listened and did as he asked all the time but i guess he didnt want this. =(

30. London20 says:

im a gemini female and i jus recently broke up with my scorpio man i still love him and miss him but its like wo were totally the opposite of each other im pregnant by him now so it makes it even harder but 1 thing i wont do is chase him i will just give this space if he comes around and we get babck together than thats a good thing. he comes with so much drama its ridiculous this man blames every one of his problems on every one but hisself doesnt take responsibility and doesnt care if you are at your last just as long as he’s str8 what person would want this i just call him plan evil, he worries about the unimportant things i tried to get it threw to him that its more important things but he’s very determined and his mind set is like if you cant give me what i want not need then forget you he still needs alot of growing up 2 do and might i add his previous was a pisces and he’s not with her either but she chases him and she also has his child she is PYSHCO 4 real just down right childish and just EWW you not suppose to make yourself look dumb over kno man kno matter how much you love them i thought you just give it time but this thing did the total opposite but i refuse 2 be her so im moving out of this situation and continuing my life like i said i dont call or txt and its vice versa its just space we need if he comes around than great but if not oh the fuck well we have 9months to see were we want to be and if he has moved on that it wont affect me at all it just wasnt meant to be they have a magnectic pull on people but they are mean ppl sometimes.

31. I’m in a relationship with my man. He’s a gemini and I’m a scorpio, but it seems we’re getting along. However, he lives in North Dakota and I live in the Philippines. He’s a half Filipino. We’ve been together for like a month. But we still enjoy our relationships. I’m still looking forward what will happens in the future. Nevertheless, love is not based on zodiac signs. You just have to compromise and understand each others background and experiences. In addition to that, trust each other and don’t think negatively. =D chiao!

32. KrysGemini says:

I am a Gemini female and i thing Scorpio men are d most intriguing 2 me….i am constantly turned on by his wit, his ability to keep up with my bubbly, constantly changing personality, and even if he isnt, he is patient and understanding enough to just be there in the shadows and don’t scrutinies me or try to change me. Their tempers are something i can control because they get over there anger as easily as it came on. I think being a Gemini they like the intensity and mysteriousness (which can also be allot of secrecy) they try to figure each and every one of their secrets and and totally captivated by their intense personality..something that they have never seen before in any person. To be so intense and powerful but closed up at the same time…There is no other like a scorpio that can tickle a gemini fancy. Gemini’s hate jealous companions because they think is foolish because even tho they flirt, their hearts would always belong to the person they love. And to make a Gemini fall in love is an accomplishment in itself. It shows u have won her over by being who u are…and i believe scorpio men have that charm..(allot of typos) but i was doin this very fast…:D

33. i am Gem female and madly in love with my Scorpio for 1.5 yrs…its been a roller coster ride all year round…the moods, holding back the grudges, not expressing his feelings, childish attitude, lack of trust (in everything – only in the beginning) are hard to keep up with as a Gem girl….but i cant imagine my life without him…he is so patient, understanding, supportive, caring (its enough he can handle a Gemini woman with all our characters and emotional attacks) but i am tired of reading all those negative comments here and there that states only one thing THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP IS DOMMMMMEEEEDDDD…i picture a very fruitful future with him and i hope it works out… we r going through bad timing now where i am giving him some space to make up his mind and set this relation on track (one day we r talking wedding plans and the other day he does not wanna go on any more) he is Gamophobic (fear of marriage)…
    Kindly pray for us no matter what u think of what the suns have to say about it….i adore him…

34. I met this 100% gemini man recently, and the spark begins without even that we both realized each others self and it was so prompt and we enjoyed the company of each other. As a scorpio, i was reluctant and was firm that i want to know him more but with a very short time frame i found this gemini man that i am dating is awesome and we shared a perfect combination and we almost spent the whole day on our first date it self. As a scorpio i am more of a talker and gemini men prefers more questions to be asked and in the process of understanding him i love the fact of asking questions and that provided him more time to answer and talk to me and say all he feels. he’s an instant lover n very spontaneous in his plans.. it’s very adventurous and intense.. trust me! This Gemini man loves me like hell.. and i am a 100% scorpio too.

35. phenix scorpio says:

100 percent scorp meaning scorpio acendant scorpio i was starting to feel a wee bit special to lol jk

36. phenix scorpio says:

this was ahrd relationship for me she enjoyed alot of mainstream stuff and she was always to bust it was like watching a kid but were great friends nowso its all good i broke up with her though mostly cuase i was annoyed with her

37. The comments on this site usually bring up non-sun signs but skimming through the comments that said “I’m a gemini, he’s a scorpio and it’s wonderful/terrible” I didn’t notice any mention of the other signs. I’m a gemini, as in my Sun is in gemini. My Venus and ascendent are also gemini. But Mercury, which rules gemini, is in taurus (mutual reception with Venus!) so my gemini is slightly more earthy than its pure form. And then my Moon is in Cancer and my Mars in Scorpio. My chart is mostly air and water with some earth and very little fire. Unlike Angelina Jolie who has a lot of fire in her chart. No mention of other awesome geminis like Paul McCartney, eh Jeff?

So anyway, my point is for those of you who have or had an awesome or terrifying Gemini/Scorpio relationship, check to see how much water the Gemini has and how much air the Scorpio has, particularly with the Moon, Venus, and Mars. We are more than a product of our sun signs as there are more than 12 types of people in the world. The sun is our ego, vitality, and identity and it sheds its light on all our other planets and, of course, has it’s place within a romantic (or any) relationship. But the Moon is our emotions which is VERY important in relationships. I’d rather have my man’s sun or moon be compatible with my Cancer Moon so I can have some emotional peace of mind because I have a hard enough time with my emotions as it is. And then Venus of course is what you find attractive and how you attract and Mars is the planet of action, physical energy, and desire. They sound like they’d be useful to look at in a relationship, don’t they? Which is precisely why you’ll find Venus-Mars compatibility articles on this site and any compatibility chart you get will have a great deal of focus on the personal planets.

So please, all of you who have had bad experience with a Gem/Sco relationship, try to find out how your charts compared because there is no use avoiding every Gemini or Scorpio you meet since that’s like 8% of the population. Maybe more than that for Geminis… doesn’t June have the highest number of births most years?

38. LMFAO @DPB I really just LOL’ed. That was great man haha

39. I have been in a relationship with a Scorpio for 11 months now, and Im a Gemini. I can honestly say its the best relationship I have ever been in, he is very honest and caring, the chemistry is crazy, we tell eachother everything. So I dont get why most ppl say a gemini should run from a scorpio, my feet wouldnt let me do that, lol I tried, and my body refuses to leave him… For now we are like magnets. super glue’d together.

40. geminibeauty2010 says:

LET ME SAY SOMETHING ABOUT GEMINI AND SCORPIO. OKAY I AM A GEMINI WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SCORPIO MAN FOR 5 YEARS NOW. GEMINI IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SIGNS IN THE WORLD I MAY ADD. I GET TIRED OF PPL DOWNING US HOW ABOUT UNDERSTANDING US. WE ARE TWO PPL WHICH MEANS THAT USUALLY WE THINK ALOT BUT SCORPIO IS MORE OF A SIGN THAT HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF EXCUSES OF WHY THIS WHY THAT. THAT DOESNT FLY WITH US MAN OR WOMAN WE LIKE STRAIGHT UP TALK. WE DONT LIKE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH SCORPIOS DO THAT ALOT. THE ONLY REASON WHY ME AND MY MAN ARE STILL TOGETHER IS BECAUSE WE ARE COMFORTABLE . HE HAS CHEATED ON ME LIED TO ME AND EVERYTHING BUT I CHOSE TO EXCEPT HIM BACK IN MY LIFE. SCORPIOS ARE SOME OF THE MOST LYING PPL EVER SO PLZ THIS TALK OF GEMINI LYING IS CRAP. A GEMINI ONLY LIES TO PPL THEY DONT FEEL DESERVE THE TRUTH OR TOYS LOL WE LIE TO PPL THAT WE HAVE GIVEN THE COLD SHOULDER TO A MILLION TIMES BUT THEY NEVER GOT THE POINT. I THINK A GEMINI AND SCORPIO RELATIONSHIP CAN WORK IF THE SCORPIO BECOMES AMBITIOUS. AS A GEMINI I LIKE MEN THAT RAE HONEST INTELLECTUAL AND CAN PLZ ME IN THE BEEDROOM. SCORPIO IS NOT SEXUALLY BETTER EITHER SO THEY ALSO NEED TO STOP SAYING SCORPIO IS THE BEST IN THE BEDROOM SMH FOR ALL OF YOU SCORPIOS WHO DOWN GEMINI ITS BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE THEM. YOUR EITHER LAME SEXUALLY OR LAME PERIOD. NO JOB DONT WANT ANYTHING OUT OF LIFE ALL SCORPIOS NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO MOTIVATE THEM SMH WHY. IF YOUR GROWN WHY SHOULD IT TAKE A PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF. GROW UP AND I KNOW WHEN I FIND WHAT I REALLY WANT IM PACKING MY STUFF AND GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THIS LAME LONG LIVED REALTAIONSHIP NO MORE LAME SCORPIOS FOR ME I WOULD JUST END UP BUYING A SEX TOY OR ACTUALLY CHEAT WITH A PERSON LOL IM GOING PLACES SCORPIOS STOP TALKING AND START WALKING THE WALK

41. @geminibeauty2010 in the future please do not type a comment in ALLCAPS. It’s bad form.

42. Gemini Beauty – wonderful.. indeed you have bought out the correct qualities of a Gemini. I don’t buy all that you have written about Scorpio.. but yes they are very difficult to handle for us.. and the safest bet if not for marriage/business is, to find someone else.

I am a Gemini myself. I am so painfully honest that, I can’t lie when it can easily take me ahead in life..

Yes what Jeffrey told is true too.. in these aspects which I concur.
    that Gemini gossips whereas Scorpios are secretive.. (Geminis also expose what they wish to expose only.. so they are secretive too)
    that Gemini talks and Scorpio feels.. (right.. sometimes it requires action and less talk)
    Also, It is very very very difficult for a Gemini and Scorpio to get together..
    but the rest.. i don’t buy Jeffrey.. (for i don’t know if they carry souls to hell etc.. and as a Gemini i am not digging into that topic because it doesn’t interest me, i leave it to Scorpio to figure it out if they are interested)

Sweet Gemini’s you are indeed a Gem.. and the Passionate Scorpio’s out there is also a Gem.. but your Vibrations and Requirements out of life are very different.. trying to patch up/make it and all that is too much of compromise especially with these zodiac signs..

Gemini may fight/argue for fun.. Scorpios can’t do that.. they take it so seriously that it harms the Gemini like a surgeon cutting the parts of the body.. (may be Scorpio does it to teach/show something.. but it is too much to handle for you sensitive souls). Scorpio.. dives so deep into emotions/turmoils/lives moments that, Gemini’s you find it difficult to understand why they get into that wavelength, when you easily are able to rationalize and find a solution.. (but the solutions differ in perspective). Gemini’s are light/Scorpio’s are deep mentioned by astrological sites is based on the research done on number of individuals who are born on that month and it is only to illustrate the depth of quench of a Scorpio.. not to irritate you Geminis.

I have had enough good moments and bad moments with Scorpio and it is immense pain to deal with a Scorpio for me and likewise for a Scorpio too i Suppose (although i know that are likable in many ways.. ).

Those of you who are just beginning to understand whether you want to love a Scorpio or vice-versa.. Please run away from this relationship and don’t get into it.. (But those of you who are deep into it.. try the popular suggestions made in many astrological web-sites.. Give the Gemini air to breathe, to live his/her life the way he/she wants/appreciate their ways/believe in their ideas & dreams and try to see the other side of the coin with them and you will never require another Sun-Sign ever in your life.. for they will fill your life with all the love/friendship… Similarly Gemini ans, try to learn the Scorpio’s passionate approach/love/trust/winning ways(strategies);keep them away from jealousy and anger.. and you will find an ocean of depth that you will enjoy like never before in your life.. you may drown too at times).

Remember Opposite natures attract(i don’t mean Sagittarius but Gem-Sco)… that is the reason why you both got together in the first place.. but Opposites heat up due to the friction of thought/life-style at every juncture of life and that is why the turmoils in your relationship.

All the remaining qualities are attributed to the individuals based on the other planetary positions in chart.

43. MZ>>Dezzy says:

Okay I’m a Scorpio. And i know that geminis and scorpios can get along. One other thing Scorpios are freaks because i know how I get down boo boo. Geminis are slow in bed trust i had to ruffing mines up sweetie. Another thing, geminis are so easy to fall in love so be around the bush about things cuz we are sensitive to hurt yall dam feelings boo. All the horizontal shit aint real… Ask God don’t ask this bull crap.

44. GeminiWomanScorpio-Man25 says:

WOW SOO TRUE! I just ended a 9 yr long distant relationship with a Scorpio Male who is 12 years younger than me. It was partly my fault. Of course no cheating on my part just his in the begining but I forgave and took him back. Ever since then I have been an emotional roller coaster during our relationship I couldn’t trust I was afraid he would do it again.Its been a working progress but up until this year. He has been manipulative emotionaly and so have I. We fight then we make up. I also hang up on him so I don’t say anything regretful he becomes vengeful. I ignore his calls cause he doesn’t answer mine. I broke up with him saying its over soo many times because the long distance was getting to me and him not answering my calls made me suspicious. So finally he kept calling till he was blue in the face everyday I just ignored it. He sent me flowers on Valentines Day and he called I ignored it and said just move on its over. I was angery and upset cause he wouldn’t answer my calls..I also was tired of the long distance. I took all my frustrations out on him.

I thought he would try back like he normally did but he didn’t. He change his status on fb to single. That’s when I knew I pushed to far. I called and called he ignored me. I called his work several times he had his coworkers lie for him saying he wasn’t there. I talked to his bf he said he had been crying his eyes out for me. I called his work back finally he spoke to me and said move on it gets easier with time..just like I said to him in a text. I said to him I’m soo sorry I didn’t know it affected him that way and why I did what I did but it wasn’t right. I was blinded by my own fears and hurt that I didn’t realize I was doing that. I don’t ever want to make anyone cry especially the ones I love He wasn’t hearing me. I beg an pleaded for him to try to work things out. He said he needed time. Then he contrridicted himself. And said move on. I said tell me its over then don’t leave me hanging he couldn’t. He said just moveon so then I said so its over is that what your saying he said no I just need time meanwhile move on. I’m confused. We have always fought but we make up. This time I don’t think so. Inspite of our dysfunctional relationship we both love each other soo much. He texted me and said he didn’t hate me he is just hurt he has moved on and so should I . I asked him since I gave you a second chance when you cheated I asking for one he denied me. I want him back

45. I must say that i to was with a Scorpio man and we fell for one another based on what we had in common.I do believe in signs and i did do some research on Gemini and Scorpios and we are not compatible but i looked at what we had in common nothing else.everything was fine he was working,i was doing my thing so everything was wonderful then i had to switch up my daily routine and that’s when hell broke loose…make a longgggg story short i showed this man so much love and still he went off on me verbally abusive,hair falling out attitude changes ……but this man came with a story about his pass and i didn’t judge him, but congratulated him overcoming his challenges of his pass.But guess what his pass came to life…..So it’s not so much about the signs its a person past and background…if they let it be.

46. Oh God…. :S

I’m a gemini woman, and my best friends both male and female are scorpios and now I have a ‘I dont’ know what’ with a scorpio guy.

Wow, this really saddens me :'(

We actually have a cool relationship but after reading all of this… :S

And well… I’ve dated libra men and aghhh… nonono… so sun signs can play tricks on you as well.

I think the way you were raised has a lot to do with it. People with common family values etc tend to get along better.

And I have to add… my scorpio guy got along wonderfully with him mom, may she rest in peace. She was a wonderful peaceful person :)

47. I believe that because they are so opposite, that’s the very thing that attracts them to each other. I am a Gemini woman, and my ex-husband is a Scorpio. He had the desire to be more social, and I was attracted to how peaceful he could be. Unfortunately, we were also at cross-purposes most of the time.

It’s funny how the great communicators somehow lose their skills in the presence of Scorpio.

48. I’ve dated two Gemini males, one I am still friends with, but just friends because the sex got really boring, the other I cut off completely. He lied and tried to find a way out of it, only offering a not so sincere apology when I produced facts. He always had to be right about everything. Would ask me a question and answer it before I could answer and that drove me bananas. Don’t assume what I’m going to say for fear of what my answer will be, and that’s what I got from him. Then I would tell him no, that’s not what I was going to say and he would say yes it is. Nuts! And he loved to irritate me to get a rise out of me because of how quiet I am. Pissing me off is not entertaining, it’s annoying. He was truly nutty! Would call me on the phone, I would say hello, and he would say, I’ll call you back. Too many games with him, almost drove me insane with his mental games, but I know all Geminis are not like this, just this one was a bad one that tried to play with my psych, I have no good thoughts of him at all.

49. Well, I must say, It does fit my relationship with a Scorp. But I have to say the sex was great everytime. But He has trouble communicating to me emotionally. Also I’m Gemini but I have a Libra moon, Cancer Mercury and Venus, Gemini Mars. He has a Taurus Moon, Libra Mercury, Scorpio Venus,Mars Capi. So sometimes you have look at other planets in relations as a whole.

50. i just met this gemeni man and the sex is amazing. can someone help me figure out how to make this more then a great sex partner? im a scorpio woman