If I back off from Taurus man will he want me more?

TaurusThe question implies that the querent was encroaching on the Taurus man’s turf, and he responded in kind by digging in his heels. He probably felt threatened. You see, the Taurus man is not keen on change. He needs to feel secure, and if a woman tries to change the perimeter of his fence, he won’t budge an inch.

If the Taurus man feels he is going to lose whatever provides him security, his fear-response will kick in. He needs to know you won’t force him to move too fast. After all, he’s worked hard to acquire his hard-earned plot of land, and he’s not going to let go of it easily.

So you step back. Will you — in having given him room to roam — trigger in him a greater desire for you?

There are two things you must remember: Taurus does not like change, and Taurus loves comfort. The first part comes from being a fixed sign, the second comes from being ruled by Venus, goddess of sensual pleasure. His modus operandi is to seek and acquire that which is beautiful and feels good to his body. Yet he’s not going to take many risks to do so. He will be slow, cautious and persistent … but if he really wants it, he will get it, just in his own sweet time.

So you need to appeal to his desire for the finer things in life, without being too unconventional (Aquarian), intense (Scorpionic) or dramatic (Leonine). Be like the water in a stream, the smooth rocks on an incline, the moss blanketing a tree. He will come to you, dip his toes in the water or feel the contours of your surface, and nestle in your curves if it feels good and safe.

Comments

1. I love tauraus man we have date of 4 years….. after chat of 1 year we met… nddd have a physical reltionship with him …suddenly after 4 months misunder understanding now he come after 6 months and after 1 day he break uo wid me but after 2 months he again come nd after now only chat of one month he breakup with me. …. I found that the relationship before me 4 years back he is going to her…. can u tell what will happen to my nd his relationship….. I lOve him a a lot. .. m a saggistarius girl

2. I’m a Taurus man and my ex is a Sagittarius woman, and you guys are the most difficult ppl to love cause your indecisive af with your feelings and we crave security.

3. can u tell me that did my tauraus man come back to my life ??? as when we break up he come to 6 months after 1 day we break up nd suddenly 2 months he again back up.. bt after 1 month he just lost and breakup … will u tell me that will help come back? his d.o.b is 10 may 1990

4. SagSweetie says:

Yes, we can be seen as indecisive in our feelings. Sagis like to have our freedom in some ways and we can be quite flirtatious. However, we are extremely loyal when we are set on that one who makes us feel like we can safely be ourselves without judgment or pressure to change. Im currently (secretively) in love with a Taurus at work. He has been giving me the blues because he is so distant and stubborn. However, I am determined to be with him. So, I am cautious of being too flirtatious or conversational with other men.

5. till now my tauraus man doesn’t come back ??

6. Susan Monreal says:

I’m an Aquarius and I’m involved with a Taurus man,he talks to me and tells me personally things, I met some of his family, but just when I get relaxed he doesn’t text me or call me for a few days and he avoids me, what’s up with that

7. I have been talking to a Taurus man for 7 months flew out to see him had lots of sex lol and he was very possessive while I was there especially around his friends I could tell he cared for me but something was telling me something was up when I made it back home we didn’t talk as much but he asked me to not tell anyone about our week which made me second guess if his actions were genuine. Recently blocked me on snap ? I did nothing but show love to him idk. Im not necessarily upset bc I live life genuinely and all my intentions r pure & bc of that im always good but i really like him, prayed for him n all. Anyone know what’s goin on?

8. Going on 4 mos. We been doing good. He just finished school and started a new job. Working 12-14 from what he say a day. Just moved to his new house hasn’t given me the new address yet. He say he’s not good with timing himself. It’s going on 4 weeks I haven’t seen him or spent any time. And he’s knows I’m threnthen a miscarriage with out child. He barely text or call me. Ion know what to think any more. I apologize for being an emotional creature. Bc he don’t like to get emotional. But I do need him to be here for me during this time. IMA just step back and take the back seat kg this relationship.

9. Jennifer Charles says:

Omg your message is everything! You are so on point with taurus men! I was looking for advice and you gave it to me… this man is so confusing and heartless

10. I am missing my tauraus man very badly
    .. 6 months now….. he has doubt that I have sex with another person that’s why he leaves …. will he comes?

11. I met a Taurus man over a month ago. We met on a Friday when he walked up behind me at the club and said you look amazing. When I turned and saw him, I was instantly attracted and later, ended up with his arms around me and kissing. I left with my friends and next morning, I get a good morning message from him. We met up on Sunday and had a nice afternoon. No sex. Then, on Monday, he tells me he thinks I want more than he can give. I said no and offered an fwb relationship and he shot that down. I left him alone after that. I’m a Sagittarius woman’s and will not chase a man. So, after a month of not hearing from him, he messages me our of the blue this past week and wants to hang out. I went and ended up having the best sex I’ve ever had. I left him alone for the next few days. Finally sent him an hey how ya doing message yesterday and tried to meet him but, because I couldn’t meet him when he wanted he got cold and said I won’t have the time sorry. What should I make of this and should I leave him alone? He’s just what I’m looking for even though I wasn’t looking. He’s gentle in public but a beast in this bedroom. So please help me within this.

12. I really need my taurus husband to come home . Thing is he won’t even talk to me let alone look at me he hasn’t rung or seen our 2 small children in 2 weeks.(So unlike him ) I have been texting him and ringing begging him to come home etc but slowly I’m learning to back off .. he come then been nice to me getting our hopes up then boom he’s gone again ignoring me saying nasty hurtful things. I just don’tknow what to do for the best do i just ignore him not text or anything? Do I tell him how I feel ? Which I do then he comes back oh any taurus men plz enlighten me. Piseas woman

13. Brooklyn says:

I’ve been dating a Taurus man for three months. He is very sweet to me and very affectionate . He loves to rub my thighs and the rest of my body . He tells me he loves me and I love him too. When we go out he pays for everything and holds my hand and kisses me a lot. Our sex is full of passion and I admit with him, I’ve had the best sex ever. You can just feel the love and passion between us.

However, about three weeks ago a woman claim he is her man and been with him 4 years. I confronted him and he says it’s a lie he is only with me. However, now I’m having a hard time trusting him . Something not right. He tells me he have a lot going on but he love me . I am trying to keep an open mind and give my man a benefit of a doubt. I really love him but I just cry thinking bout what if the woman not lying. Then sometimes he take a day or two to even text me or call me back.

As a Gemini Queen I tend to get a bit angry fast and be ready to fight for mines, I got so mad I told his ass he better get to my house now or I was gonna fuck him up for playing with my heart ?. That didn’t do nothing but piss him all the way off. He came but told me real quick he don’t have the time for my bs . That he love me and he is a man who have a lot on his plate. He said if imma be accusing him he will just leave me alone. Ugh ? I’m used to being in control and this man is not having it. Then he rocks my world in bed and I don’t see him no more for like 4 days. Like wtf is that all about? He confuse the hell outta me. I’m willing to be strong and fight for my man. However I’m getting too old for this BS. I’m 39 and he is 33.

Can someone tell me what can I do to make this man love me enough for him to jump for me. I want him here with me more than he is. All I wanna do is love him and treat him like a King ?

14. Brooklyn says:

This is exactly how my Taurus man is. I let him know I don’t need u, I want u and love u. I have my own everything so I can and will make it without him. He like u crazy and I’m like naw I’m being real. If you don’t want me say so and let me go. This Gemini Queen got a line waiting .

I think my mouth be messing me up

15. PrincessSagg says:

I need help so I’ve been with my Taurus guy for about 11 months about to be 12 but he broke up with me out of no where but u know he was telling me he needed space before I didn’t ignore it but I simply went over there to talk about this break an he changed his mind about it now a month later were back at this space an even though at first he messaged me crying saying he definitely gonna come back an basically button me up first after this break if comfort him you know I tried to be really understand in an there for him ..but after a while u know he stopped n then he commented on this girls post an I got upset cause I started to assume that’s what he was using this break for but I was wrong an I thought I was on thin ice with him but I wasn’t..and like we hung out on this break ..an stuff everything’s ok but I do why we not back together her told me that he wants to be able to give me everything before we could be together again an he says he wants to get married an he wants to marry me and I’m trying to give him time to find himself and trying to be patient cause bein with a Taurus man means having a lot of patience and so far it’s been a month and half now almost two months..an I’m getting tired of waiting cause I don’t want anyone but him I’m tryna keep myself busy an do my best not to crowd him but it’s hard not knowing where I stand ..iknow he loves me cause he tells me but I still wonder u know I need help I do what to do anymore because everyone wants me to give it till my birthday which is nice 25th an we started this break Aug 22nd I do what to do anymore and I even told him if one day he wakes up and doesn’t wanna be with no more tell me an he says he doesn’t wanna find anyone else because he has me please help I’m so confused